"72 Percent of African-American Children Are Raised in Single Parent Homes"

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Quote:
A staggering number of African-American children are raised in single parent homes, compared to the rest of America, and the rest of the world. A study conducted by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found that 25.8 percent of American children are raised by a single parent, a number high above the 14.9 percent average seen in the other 26 countries surveyed. Among African-Americans the rate nearly tripled, with 72 percent of black children relying on a single parent.

72 Percent of African-American Children Are Raised in Single Parent Homes

If you're going to fuck, you better be ready to raise the children. Goddamnit. :mad:

It's been a growing epidemic in the black community for decades, yet you seldom hear any community member speak out against the many problems it leads to for the futures of the bastards. And on the rare occasions someone does - see Bill Cosby - other "leaders" jump all over them for it and cite all sorts of excuses for it other than personal responsibility.

And the folks who pay income taxes get to foot the bill for the ever growing billions of dollars in welfare and other costs year in and year out.

Quote:
A staggering number of African-American children are raised in single parent homes, compared to the rest of America, and the rest of the world. A study conducted by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development found that 25.8 percent of American children are raised by a single parent, a number high above the 14.9 percent average seen in the other 26 countries surveyed. Among African-Americans the rate nearly tripled, with 72 percent of black children relying on a single parent.

If you're going to fuck, you better be ready to raise the children. Goddamnit. :mad:[/
:mad::mad:QUOTE] Did you ever think that the heads of these households were killed fighting the many wars this country starts.

Quote:

If you're going to fuck, you better be ready to raise the children. Goddamnit. :mad:[/
:mad::mad:QUOTE] Did you ever think that the heads of these households were killed fighting the many wars this country starts.

What a friggin' lame attempt at deflection. I'm sure there is a very small percentage of fatherless households in the hood due to military casualties, but the vast vast vast majority of the missing fathers in the black community these days aren't even eligible for military service for a variety of reasons. Not even the services want to deal with such losers.

Quote:

If you're going to fuck, you better be ready to raise the children. Goddamnit. :mad:

And yet many of these children grow up to be functioning, law-abiding citizens who contribute to bettering themselves and others. It is also conversely true that many others grow to be criminals and degenerates as well.

Either way, being raised by a single parent doesn't really have that much of an impact on how a kid will turn out when they reach adulthood.

If you think we were going to stay with the 50s family model forever, I pity your ignorance.

Welcome to reality.

Quote:

And yet many of these children grow up to be functioning, law-abiding citizens who contribute to bettering themselves and others. It is also conversely true that many others grow to be criminals and degenerates as well.

Either way, being raised by a single parent doesn't really have that much of an impact on how a kid will turn out when they reach adulthood.

If you think we were going to stay with the 50s family model forever, I pity your ignorance.

Welcome to reality.

good grief what a stupid thing to say. the evidence is overwhelming that being a child in a single parent home is a detriment no matter the race. I dont know if it is conditions that they live under, or the genetic inheritence they receive from parents who are unable to form and sustain a family unit, but it is obvious that something is contributing to worse outcomes.

Quote:

Welcome to reality.

good grief what a stupid thing to say. the evidence is overwhelming that being a child in a single parent home is a detriment no matter the race. I dont know if it is conditions that they live under, or the genetic inheritence they receive from parents who are unable to form and sustain a family unit, but it is obvious that something is contributing to worse outcomes.

My mom raised my younger brother and I while working 2 jobs. I'm in IT and he's a cook so we both turned out fine. Conversely, an acquaintance of ours, an only child, was raised by his mother on her own and now he's in prison for the rest of his life for multiple felonies.

As I said, just because a child gets raised by a single parent, doesn't necessarily mean they are doomed to be inherently a criminal nor is it guaranteed that they will be a paragon for good. My mom made sure we had everything we needed to be the men we are today. The same cannot be said of the mother of our friend and look what happened to him.

I stand by my statement.

Last edited:

Welcome to reality.

My mom raised my younger brother and I while working 2 jobs. I'm in IT and he's a cook so we both turned out fine. Conversely, an acquaintance of ours, an only child, was raised by his mother on her own and now he's in prison for the rest of his life for multiple felonies.

As I said, just because a child gets raised by a single parent, doesn't necessarily mean they are doomed to be inherently a criminal nor is it guaranteed that they will be a paragon for good. My mom made sure we had everything we needed to be the men we are today. The same cannot be said of the mother of our friend and look what happened to him.

I stand by my statement.

Are you dense or something? Who ever said having a single parent garuntees the kid turns out to be a criminal? ... and just because you and your buddy beat the odds doesnt mean shit. The fact is, fatherless households is the PRIMARY reason for rampant crime in black communities. Anyone who would argue otherwise is naive, dumb and their opinions are worthless.

Blacks bitch about being screwed over in, but they don't care to understand that one has to earn success. It isn't given to you.

It really doesn't really matter what race you're as being from a single family normally means poor and the typical black child grows up relying on their peers. Guess what, the peers within most black cities want to join gangs, don't respect education and want to be loose.

If you disagree prove it.

Blacks bitch about being screwed over in, but they don't care to understand that one has to earn success. It isn't given to you.

Do you and your fellow racists care to understand it? You spend all day, everyday here bitching about how bad the 'white' man has it and pissing yourselves in fear over the prospect of one day running out of 'white' people.

YOU, go straighten your own shit out. YOU.

I stand by my statement.

Are you dense or something? Who ever said having a single parent garuntees the kid turns out to be a criminal? ... and just because you and your buddy beat the odds doesnt mean shit. The fact is, fatherless households is the PRIMARY reason for rampant crime in black communities. Anyone who would argue otherwise is naive, dumb and their opinions are worthless.

I like how you somehow have equated my differing point of view to being dense lol....To be dense, I would have to literally be incapable of what he or you are getting at. Not the case here. I just don't agree with it, hence my different point of view.

I grew up without my dad in my life and it made me stronger. As a result of that, I make sure my kid has her father in her life.

Again, I stand by my statement.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back