71% Say Another 9/11 is Likely To Happen

Do you predict a terror attack within the decade?

• Very likely

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Likely

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Not likely

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I hope so because America deserves it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you predict a terror attack within the decade?

I hope so because America deserves it......... 0%

No one has answered yes to this ...Yet
I guess Ravi hasn't seen this post.

Ft. Dix Six. Shoe bomber. Underwear bomber. Times Sq. bomber. We got lucky. Period.

You should be grateful that a "dominant parent figure" is looming over you. I am.

:eusa_angel: That's why libturds aren't survival motivated they have no "fear" without fear survival is not possible. "adrenalin rush and all" that's the way mother nature designed we normal people.

Ft. Dix Six. Shoe bomber. Underwear bomber. Times Sq. bomber. We got lucky. Period.

You should be grateful that a "dominant parent figure" is looming over you. I am.

:eusa_angel: That's why libturds aren't survival motivated they have no "fear" without fear survival is not possible. "adrenalin rush and all" that's the way mother nature designed we normal people.

Fear?

What are you doing out of your basement Willow? With all them Mexicans streaming over the border with nuclear bombs strapped to their backs you should be stockpiling water and deodorant

GOP message = Be afraid, be very afraid.

But you only have to fear them Muslims (well maybe Mexicans who will cut off your head in the Arizona dessert)

Don't worry about the militiamen, gun-nuts, anti abortionionists, white supremicists, fundamentalists.....

By their own admission, the collapse of the towers was unexpected. Without that, casualties would have been in the low 100's, rescue personnel would have survived and the horror at instant annihilation of thousands of people in an edifice that had previously survived attempts wouldn't exist. I think the odds of a similar attack are very low.

And the odds of Mumbai style attacks in McD's are smaller yet. We murder each other over parking spaces and failure to use turn signals. That's part of being the Great Satan.

I have other reasons for such positivity.

Forum List

Back