71% of foreign Hispanics households are on welfare

View attachment 272510
We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!
We only need European and Asian immigrants.!
How much of that is due to our drug war?
Hmmmm well I don’t like drugs lol
lol. then pay taxes for it, don't "drown us in debt for an allegedly free drug war."
Free drug war? Huh we need to stop drugs
Why is that? Don't believe actual, free trade only government solutions?

You trying to protect the culture that comes here destroys America, takes and votes democrat.. good effort I’m your part
No, I'm simply trying to protect some objective reporting of the facts.
Not easy when we're talking about statistics.
I think you are twisting facts to protect the 3rd world culture that is destroying America but votes democrat
Think what you like.
Why the do non citizens get any kind of benefit to begin with..
...abolish our alleged wars on drugs, crime, and terror to stop creating refugees.
Huh? Where does it say we need to take in refugees?? I didnt get that vote.. democrats don’t represent me

View attachment 272510
We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!
lol. then pay taxes for it, don't "drown us in debt for an allegedly free drug war."
Are you on drugs? .... right now

View attachment 272510
After 18 months on welfare, voting rights should be suspended for a mandatory period, to be restored after 18 months of employment.

View attachment 272510
I want her link.
There is no merrier game than spouting statistics. What is "welfare?" Did you know that some of these "studies" include Social Security and Medicare in the "welfare" category? Who is a "foreign" Hispanic ? As opposed to a nonforeign Hispanic?
Spanish people.. they are takers! Did you know if you are a 63 year old Latino that crosses the border in two years you can get social security even THOU YOU DIDNT PAY IN TO IT!
Get free Medicare. Time to end Latin immigration

That's an outright lie. You are part of the problem LEAVE.

71% of foreign Hispanics are on welfare and can vote.. this doesn’t even count the 30 million illegals that are voting democrat.. you think Americans are voting for you? lol hahah

Prove both assumptions?? Unless you do, you are spreading mistruths.
Go to a local Latin neighborhood

So no link, you just pull numbers out of your head and we are suppose to believe you.
Penelope, I looked it up. Here's a link--to at least one of the stats she quoted. 63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
If you look down to the Methods used to collect the data, there are some things I would question. They might be totally valid, but they sound problematic to me. Like their postulate that almost all immigrants without a green card are illegals. The SIPP also no longer asks for an immigrant's current immigration status. So they need to "guess." 5% of foreigners in this country apply for green cards. 80% are tourists. Then there are the others without a green card which this study counts as "illegals" when they certainly may not be. .Good Question: How Many Visas Does The U.S. Issue Each Year?

It is also interesting that they have included Earned Income Tax Credits and free or subsidized school lunch programs in "welfare." I also did not see where this study specifies if the immigrant EVER received subsidized school lunch or an earned income tax credit, or if they currently are. Most brand new refugee families receive some assistance in housing, etc. since they are not allowed to work for a number of months after arriving.

I am not a researcher or a statistician, but to me, this study should be scrutinized carefully.
WHAT is so funny, jitss?
This thread is totally worthless. I'm not wasting anymore time on it until someone with half a brain contributes.

You're right I don't know why I even responded to this mental midget.

View attachment 272510

So even legal foreign immigrants really Coulter, your showing you true colors.

Also illegals do not vote, they stay clear of the polls.

Please give a creditable link showing the stats in your OP?
71% of foreign Hispanics are on welfare and can vote.. this doesn’t even count the 30 million illegals that are voting democrat.. you think Americans are voting for you? lol hahah
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economic or the law.
Not even the blacks in Baltimore dying on democrat economics lol

Nine of the top ten poor states are Red States and rural, where the poverty is spread out versus cities where the poverty is in confined areas.
Your Baltimore example is a thin as your intelligence.

View attachment 272510
I want her link.
There is no merrier game than spouting statistics. What is "welfare?" Did you know that some of these "studies" include Social Security and Medicare in the "welfare" category? Who is a "foreign" Hispanic ? As opposed to a nonforeign Hispanic?
Spanish people.. they are takers! Did you know if you are a 63 year old Latino that crosses the border in two years you can get social security even THOU YOU DIDNT PAY IN TO IT!
Get free Medicare. Time to end Latin immigration

That's an outright lie. You are part of the problem LEAVE.
Na I’m a contributor

No, I'm simply trying to protect some objective reporting of the facts.
Not easy when we're talking about statistics.
I think you are twisting facts to protect the 3rd world culture that is destroying America but votes democrat
Think what you like.
...abolish our alleged wars on drugs, crime, and terror to stop creating refugees.
Huh? Where does it say we need to take in refugees?? I didnt get that vote.. democrats don’t represent me
...the irresponsible right wing, never does. it is due to our foreign "war" policies.

View attachment 272510

So even legal foreign immigrants really Coulter, your showing you true colors.

Also illegals do not vote, they stay clear of the polls.

Please give a creditable link showing the stats in your OP?
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economic or the law.
Not even the blacks in Baltimore dying on democrat economics lol

Nine of the top ten poor states are Red States and rural, where the poverty is spread out versus cities where the poverty is in confined areas.
Your Baltimore example is a thin as your intelligence.
Big difference is republicans value FREEDOM over your world.. money is need but not when you are unregulated, and know 7 trades. And can barter and live a long free life.

Are you on drugs? .... right now
yes, i am. i call it my anti-hypocrisy medication. only high hopes and pipe dreams, for me.

Think what you like.
...the irresponsible right wing, never does. it is due to our foreign "war" policies.
Let us vote.. I don’t want them

After 18 months on welfare, voting rights should be suspended for a mandatory period, to be restored after 18 months of employment.
abolish any foreign wars you don't want to pay for with foreign war tax rates.

Think what you like.
they are extra-Constitutional, only the right wing blames less fortunate "illegals".

We don’t have drugs sent here and we won’t kick your ass

they are extra-Constitutional, only the right wing blames less fortunate "illegals".
They have always been unfortunate because of how they want to remain in a Third World culture asimulate to my culture and maybe we will let you win some day

We don’t have drugs sent here and we won’t kick your ass
only "might makes right" for the "right wing"? why complain about illegals not caring about the law?

you need the moral high ground.

Because,

Job 34:30 That the hypocrite reign not, lest the people be ensnared.

I resort to the fewest fallacies and must bear the Truest Witness, as result.

They have always been unfortunate because of how they want to remain in a Third World culture asimulate to my culture and maybe we will let you win some day
nothing but right wing bigotry? i am part native. even four hundred year old Europeans are still "foreigners by comparison."

Forum List

Back