71% of foreign Hispanics households are on welfare

Hey Penelope, If immigrants are so profitable for our society, why weren't they profitable for their former society? They come here impoverished and you think they're financially beneficial for poor and middle-class Americans?
.....at my work, there must be over 50% who can't speak proper English..I can't understand them and they can't understand me
..so I ask this ''immigrant'' who came here around 2010.....I said, what did you do in your country [ from Africa ] ..he said '''I was a professional driver'''' ....
?? I said truck driver/what?..he says '''I drove for the Embassy''' .....????
he says he is getting/got screwed because he doesn't have a high paying job here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......hahahhahahaha
he can barely speak any English--with no skills --and he wants to make more $$$$$$!!!
...I don't know what they pay these people, but it is probably not much

71% of foreign Hispanics are on welfare and can vote.. this doesn’t even count the 30 million illegals that are voting democrat.. you think Americans are voting for you? lol hahah

Prove both assumptions?? Unless you do, you are spreading mistruths.
Go to a local Latin neighborhood

So no link, you just pull numbers out of your head and we are suppose to believe you.
Penelope, I looked it up. Here's a link--to at least one of the stats she quoted. 63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
If you look down to the Methods used to collect the data, there are some things I would question. They might be totally valid, but they sound problematic to me. Like their postulate that almost all immigrants without a green card are illegals. The SIPP also no longer asks for an immigrant's current immigration status. So they need to "guess." 5% of foreigners in this country apply for green cards. 80% are tourists. Then there are the others without a green card which this study counts as "illegals" when they certainly may not be. .Good Question: How Many Visas Does The U.S. Issue Each Year?

It is also interesting that they have included Earned Income Tax Credits and free or subsidized school lunch programs in "welfare." I also did not see where this study specifies if the immigrant EVER received subsidized school lunch or an earned income tax credit, or if they currently are. Most brand new refugee families receive some assistance in housing, etc. since they are not allowed to work for a number of months after arriving.

I am not a researcher or a statistician, but to me, this study should be scrutinized carefully.
WHAT is so funny, jitss?
This thread is totally worthless. I'm not wasting anymore time on it until someone with half a brain contributes.
You trying to protect the culture that comes here destroys America, takes and votes democrat.. good effort I’m your part

View attachment 272510
We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!
We only need European and Asian immigrants.!

So even legal foreign immigrants really Coulter, your showing you true colors.

Also illegals do not vote, they stay clear of the polls.

Please give a creditable link showing the stats in your OP?
71% of foreign Hispanics are on welfare and can vote.. this doesn’t even count the 30 million illegals that are voting democrat.. you think Americans are voting for you? lol hahah
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economic or the law.

View attachment 272510
We can’t handle much more even if democrats need these welfare recipients to win elections!

Not even the blacks in Baltimore dying on democrat economics lol

View attachment 272510

Yes we do, they give the wealthy tax cuts and then cut social programs to pay for it. Nothing new.

Prove both assumptions?? Unless you do, you are spreading mistruths.

So no link, you just pull numbers out of your head and we are suppose to believe you.
Penelope, I looked it up. Here's a link--to at least one of the stats she quoted. 63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
If you look down to the Methods used to collect the data, there are some things I would question. They might be totally valid, but they sound problematic to me. Like their postulate that almost all immigrants without a green card are illegals. The SIPP also no longer asks for an immigrant's current immigration status. So they need to "guess." 5% of foreigners in this country apply for green cards. 80% are tourists. Then there are the others without a green card which this study counts as "illegals" when they certainly may not be. .Good Question: How Many Visas Does The U.S. Issue Each Year?

It is also interesting that they have included Earned Income Tax Credits and free or subsidized school lunch programs in "welfare." I also did not see where this study specifies if the immigrant EVER received subsidized school lunch or an earned income tax credit, or if they currently are. Most brand new refugee families receive some assistance in housing, etc. since they are not allowed to work for a number of months after arriving.

I am not a researcher or a statistician, but to me, this study should be scrutinized carefully.
WHAT is so funny, jitss?
This thread is totally worthless. I'm not wasting anymore time on it until someone with half a brain contributes.
You trying to protect the culture that comes here destroys America, takes and votes democrat.. good effort I’m your part
No, I'm simply trying to protect some objective reporting of the facts.
Not easy when we're talking about statistics.

View attachment 272510

Yes we do, they give the wealthy tax cuts and then cut social programs to pay for it. Nothing new.
Tax cuts to job creators helps the poor, social programs run by democrats create victims that will remain on welfare

WHAT is so funny, jitss?
I think you are twisting facts to protect the 3rd world culture that is destroying America but votes democrat

WHAT is so funny, jitss?
I think you are twisting facts to protect the 3rd world culture that is destroying America but votes democrat
Think what you like.

WHAT is so funny, jitss?
Think what you like.
As always..

WHAT is so funny, jitss?
Think what you like.
Why the do non citizens get any kind of benefit to begin with..

View attachment 272510

they cut programs that are mostly used for fraud

WHAT is so funny, jitss?
Think what you like.
I'm pretty sure they took more from welfare than they paid in taxes, not to mention how much they sent "back HOME" to the country they pledge allegience to..

Not to mention stolen SSNs claiming maximum exemptions as head of household and 1099s

View attachment 272510
How much of that is due to our drug war?
Hmmmm well I don’t like drugs lol
lol. then pay taxes for it, don't "drown us in debt for an allegedly free drug war."
Free drug war? Huh we need to stop drugs

WHAT is so funny, jitss?
Think what you like.
Why the do non citizens get any kind of benefit to begin with..
...abolish our alleged wars on drugs, crime, and terror to stop creating refugees.

WHAT is so funny, jitss?
Think what you like.
I'm pretty sure they took more from welfare than they paid in taxes, not to mention how much they sent "back HOME" to the country they pledge allegience to..

Not to mention stolen SSNs claiming maximum exemptions as head of household and 1099s
lol. Mexico is our third largest trading partner. The have Home Depot in Mexico. Insist they buy American ladders!

Forum List

Back