70's Music

this has been posted a million times or more lol............ why is it I love this so much?????? darn.....I love it... hehe

here we go one more time....because we love the 1970s! :2up:

Dr Hook - "Sharing The Night Together" (1978)

Maybe it reminds you of a good time you had one night

1977 clothes and hair and everything....(I've been buying vintage 70s clothes on ebay etc ....lots of fun....but I disgress)

The Eagles - Take It To The Limit Live 1977

So you like bell bottoms Hip Huggers an a aviation jacket

From the decade of the 1970s....two bands are in my mind and heart.....

Earth Wind and Fire.... and Electric Light Orchestra........................best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove (Audio)

that is 1975 ....we love it...we do....so much so ...that I am buying ebay vintage clothes from the 70s....I am happy....I like what I bought...I like that era .... I like all about it

But............ I like this song more than anything....:2up:

Earth Wind And Fire - Shining Star(1975)

with this I say goodnight y'all..........................GOD this is 1971....does not get better my friends..... ....good night

Sly & The Family Stone - Family Affair (Audio)

with this I say goodnight y'all..........................GOD this is 1971....does not get better my friends..... ....good night

Sly & The Family Stone - Family Affair (Audio)

Good night Skye! I am logging off, too. God, I wish you lived in my town. WOOHOO!!!!!

even this song was from before we were posted to Buenos Aires.... I still love and adore this song with all my heart....even though Spinetta ....the singer is dead... I love this song.............never forget those years in beautiful Argentina..

Argentina is to be adored.

1970s (sorry for those who don't speak spanish)

Luis Alberto Spinetta: «Muchacha ojos de papel»

Forum List

Back