70 years old and still producing and singing

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Last time I saw him live, about 10 or 12 years ago, I didn't see much future for him in the business. He stumbled around on stage and forgot a lot of his own lyrics. I honestly can't even believe with the life he's led that he's still here with us. 71 years old?

A true rock legend.

Last time I saw him live, about 10 or 12 years ago, I didn't see much future for him in the business. He stumbled around on stage and forgot a lot of his own lyrics. I honestly can't even believe with the life he's led that he's still here with us. 71 years old?

A true rock legend.

Never heard of him.

I also didn't see him as being on stage much longer the last time I saw him. I watched him run around the stage, forget the lyrics etc. I saw him at Ozzfest with a bunch of other bands.

• Banned
I also didn't see him as being on stage much longer the last time I saw him. I watched him run around the stage, forget the lyrics etc. I saw him at Ozzfest with a bunch of other bands.
Last time I saw him he was with Evanescence.

She blew the roof off.

Never did care for Ozzy, but surely have to give the man props. He's a legend.

SiriusXM radio has an Ozzy channel.

Keith Richards is 75. Drug abuse seems to have preserved some of those guys.

There's only one Ozzy.
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/1833/ozzie-nelson
51te1K1FfTL._SX341_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal was still on stage the year of his passing. 73 was his final birthday.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Last time I saw him he was with Evanescence.

She blew the roof off.

I'm trying to remember when I last saw him. I think it was in 2000 at Tinley Park. I know that it was the last time I was in any mosh pit. I remember there was this huge guy that was walking straight towards me. I looked straight into his eyes and thought...........oh shit, this is going to hurt. It's going to hurt a lot. I bolted.

A true rock legend.

He is supposedly finally clean
Kelly Osbourne turned to drugs as an emotional escape from painful experiences in her life.
his daughter talks about it along with her own recovery.

Ozzie is still there because of his imperfections. He owned up to the dumb things he did when he was younger, and admitted that it was dumb. That humanized him in a way that others in his position could only hope for. Alice Cooper is the only old rocker who is even close to doing the same. Ozzie is still pretty good, but that's not why he is so popular. He's like a cool funny old uncle.

Forum List

Back