70 Years Ago Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
53fa65a9-593b-41a7-bd3f-54244773161d_AP4508010313.jpg

I wish we were still as dedicated to victory as we were then.

Most of the middle eastern wasteland would be a sheet of glowing glass.

We didn't fuck around back in those days.

If we applied the same level of effort to defeating the rag heads as we did Japan, ther would be no more Middle East problem today.

We didn't fuck around back in those days.

If we applied the same level of effort to defeating the rag heads as we did Japan, ther would be no more Middle East problem today.

So, you want to target and annihilate hundreds of thousands of civilians in the Middle East today?

I wish we were still as dedicated to victory as we were then.

Most of the middle eastern wasteland would be a sheet of glowing glass.

War on Women and Children? Wonderful. Lucky for the world you're simply an impotent Internet rat

had your dad died in the invasion we're not burdened with you

Um, is English your native language, or do emotions get the better of you and cloud whatever little bit of thought went into this post. The syntax (the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language) is an embarrassment, thought you might like to know.

My dad was a sonar man on Navy and Coast Guard Vessels, patrolling the West Coast from Oregon to Mexico. He is still living at 93 and could likely embarrass you on the golf course.

OP's require more than a link or cut'n'paste - you need some original content of your own. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back