70 tribes: Syria forms a new militia to counter US/SDF occupation

Tough times are coming to eastern Syria. People are uprising, SDF-groups clash with each other and now this. Time to give it up.

Syrian tribes hold meeting against US presence in Syria, new military force formed to kick out foreign troops

ROFLMAO------"70 Syrian tribes"------sheeeesh --what happened to the mosque propaganda re---- " "ZIONISTS" fractionated us into tribes hostile to each other in order to
CONTROL US" ?? Fret not-----I heard the same BS from lots of NON-PALI muzzies------even the THEORY that shiitism is a Zionist plot imposed on the muslims of Arabia 1400 years ago --------(sometimes the evil people are the EUROPEAN COLONISTS)

Tough times are coming to eastern Syria. People are uprising, SDF-groups clash with each other and now this. Time to give it up.

Syrian tribes hold meeting against US presence in Syria, new military force formed to kick out foreign troops

ROFLMAO------"70 Syrian tribes"------sheeeesh --what happened to the mosque propaganda re---- " "ZIONISTS" fractionated us into tribes hostile to each other in order to
CONTROL US" ?? Fret not-----I heard the same BS from lots of NON-PALI muzzies------even the THEORY that shiitism is a Zionist plot imposed on the muslims of Arabia 1400 years ago --------(sometimes the evil people are the EUROPEAN COLONISTS)
Yesterday they didn't exist today, and no one who opposed Assad was a Syrian.
Today they're diehard fans.

I tell ya, I already imagine Kurdish doctors conspiracies and a new mausoleum built in the center of al-Marjeh.

Forum List

Back