70% of American's oppose military strike on Iran

Are Israel and the U.S calling for the destructiion of a nation ???? YOur post is BEYOND ignorant.

1. No one was calling for a destruction of Jewish or American nations.

2. US and Israel ARE calling for destruction of Iran and Syria; and recently took part in destruction of the USSR, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yugoslavia, Serbia, Libya.

Didn't you know that?

what else is new----the average american does tend to be a bit isolationist The same type of sentiments were very prevalent in the late 1930s in response to germany's actions In fact there was far more support of STAYING OUT OF IT Sit tight ----things will begin to happen as far as afghanistan is concerned------what a silly mistake------from the VERY BEGINNING The idea of training taliban and arming taliban pigs was very very stupidl I am sorry no one asked me
We're not isolationist, we're anti-military.

Anti Military? who?

Apparently, the left have elected loinboy to represent them. I find that quite funny.

As to his comment about being 'anti-military'... nothing surprising there... the left have always hated the military, apart from when they can use them as a political football.

anyone want to know just WHO is calling for DESTRUCTION just talk to a muslim child-----among the first words arabic speaking muslim kids learn is ITBACH AL YAHUD ------their himara moms think its cute

Forum List

Back