70 Facts About The Economy That Obama Doesn't Want You To Know

The price of gas?

How is he hiding that? Also, how does he have any real effect on it at all?

You mean other than refusing drilling and blocking the Keystone Pipeline? Gee, other than those MASSIVE energy policies, nothing I guess... :cuckoo:

Drilling is at an all time high and the keystone pipeline will be used to increase exports.

Gasoline and refined petroleum products ar now one of our largest exports.

try to keep up.

Don't get me wrong... Obama is a shit president for business. Any business. But to blame gas prices on him is wrong.

He really doesn't have much to do with gas prices.

Obama really has next to nothing to do with gas prices unless there is a war going on. Well.. a new one.

I'm not sure anyone in the world - no matter how radical - would deny that supply & demand controls prices. So I'm going to assume you agree with that.

Obama has blocked off shore drilling and he blocked the Keystone Pipeline. To say he doesn't have anything to do with gas prices is just flat out wrong when he is blocking drilling.

The price of gas?

How is he hiding that? Also, how does he have any real effect on it at all?

You mean other than refusing drilling and blocking the Keystone Pipeline? Gee, other than those MASSIVE energy policies, nothing I guess... :cuckoo:

Drilling is at an all time high and the keystone pipeline will be used to increase exports.

Gasoline and refined petroleum products ar now one of our largest exports.

try to keep up.

"Drilling is at an all time high" is as asinine as conservatives saying "peace is at an all time high" during the George W. Bush administration :lol: You're also lying about the Keystone Pipeline. Drilling increases supply, which decrases prices.

Is there anything a liberal is capable of being honest about?

70 Facts About The Economy That Obama Doesn't Want You To Know?
That it sucks times seventy?

Don't get me wrong... Obama is a shit president for business. Any business. But to blame gas prices on him is wrong.

He really doesn't have much to do with gas prices.

Obama really has next to nothing to do with gas prices unless there is a war going on. Well.. a new one.

I'm not sure anyone in the world - no matter how radical - would deny that supply & demand controls prices. So I'm going to assume you agree with that.
I do.

Obama has blocked off shore drilling and he blocked the Keystone Pipeline. To say he doesn't have anything to do with gas prices is just flat out wrong when he is blocking drilling.
Uhh... That wouldn't create the price to rise. The demand nor the supply changed. They weren't there before and I'm personally unaware, feel free to correct me, of any major dry up of a well.

One thing about the economy we all know, republicans want it to suck to the point of engaging in sabotage.

Yeah, that's right. We all want to lose millions in our businesses and become unemployed, all in a big (yet secret) conspiracy to take down Obama.

Let me ask you this - do you truly believe that any average American (ie not a politician in Washington) would rather see a GOP president who fails over a Democrat president who excels? You actually believe that if a liberal president expanded our freedoms, lowered our taxes so that we had more money in our pockets, paid off the national debt, ensured we had strong national defense, and gave us a booming economy, we would root against him?

People hate Obama because he has destroyed America. Period. There is no giant conspiracy. Had he brought prosperity to America, we'd all love him no matter what party he registered with...

It never ceases to astound me how you guys on the left simply will not acknowledge the failure and will create any lie or blame any falsehood to distract from the real issue.

The truth is that, yes, leftists believe we dislike their leaders, and them, for some personal reason, some mindless hatred of that (D) by their name. The idea that we dislike them for their policies, rather than disliking their policies simply because they proposed them, is simply beyond their comprehension.

I do.

Uhh... That wouldn't create the price to rise. The demand nor the supply changed. They weren't there before and I'm personally unaware, feel free to correct me, of any major dry up of a well.
This is all very interesting, but supply is WAY more than just a bunch of holes in the ground...as is demand WAY more than just how many gallons of gas we pump into our cars.

Here is something you SHOULD know if your gonna fix gas prices. There has NOT been one single refinery approved in the United States in nearly 40 years. NONE! And the out of control regulators at the EPA have fixed it so there may NEVER be another one built in this country if we don't rein in this alphabet soup of regulatory agencies.

That aside, our refining capacity and therefore domestic supply is FIXED for that reason. When you hear Obama or any other politician who is the chief executive of this country call for an, "all of the above." strategy and claim they want to end this country's energy dependence on foreign sorces...THEY ARE LIARS!!!

The president, as chief executive, can with a single phone call or stroke of a pen, direct the licensing of new refineries TOMORROW!

The congress could, with the passage of a single law, END the stalemate of permits to build new refineries.

Those are FACTS and they are liars!

And just why is refining capacity in this country so important to self reliance? Because of these INSANE boutique blends for gas. Some 38 total with more than 20 different nationally mandated blends. Summer blends, winter blends, fall blends, Michigan summer blend and on and on and on. And every ONE of those blends require that the refineries which produce the blend have to shut down production to start up the next blend.

This insane practice adds at least 30% to the cost of every gallon we buy and it means that US refineries have been running...LITERALLY at 110% of capacity for nearly 40 years now.

And the REALLY insane part is that these boutique blends were established to SAVE fuel and decrease pollution. Let's see, we pass a bunch of stupid ass standards to increase mileage and reduce pollution...and THEN we pass a national law the requires we add corn ethanol to those blends no matter which one it is...which DECREASES mileage and INCREASES pollution!

That's right, it decreases fuel mileage by 30% which means we have to burn MORE fuel to go the same distance which INCREASES the carbon footprint each gallon makes working back from your tank to the farmers field and increased production cost for the blends at the refiners.

Excuse my French, but THAT is fuckin' insane and PROOF that bureaucrats and politicians are liars and/or FOOLS who have no business running our business!

But that's a side issue. It's the boutique blends that are just one more of the ways supply is WAY more complicated than a bunch of holes in the ground.

Hell, that doesn't even touch demand where things like speculators betting on supply drives the prices up and down. And not just "on hand" supply, but POTENTIAL supply. Which, is why just the threat of opening up a place like ANWAR to oil exploration drives the price down over night.

Or the fact that our OWN GOVERNMENT is the LARGEST oil speculator in the world. And the president is about to prove it by releasing some of the National Oil Reserves...WHICH he started topping off to it's highest levels in history...at a FIXED PRICE that's half per barrel of what the rest of the world pays and then benevolently releasing some of it...at a HUGE profit...to increase supply and lower the cost for us lowly peons.

Folks, this shit is a racket. And our government is the biggest player in it!

So the next time you hear Obama or any other politician CLAIM they want energy independence and don't, in the same statement, say they will end this idiotic boutique blend standards, drop the ethanol requirement and lift the EPA ban on the construction of new refineries...THEY ARE LIARS!

By all means Rottweiler... this one is so yours.

Forum List

Back