70,000 unaccompanied children headed for the border of California

My God, they'll kill us all!!! :eek:

zombie%252520kids.jpg

An excellent opportunity for the left to practice what they preach, take these children into their homes and care for them........BAHAHAHAHAHA I crack myself up

My God, they'll kill us all!!! :eek:
I hope they move to your county or state....then we will watch your future die right before your eyes....Buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha.
Oh my God, they're learning our language, learning our customs!!! :eek:

DSC00001.JPG

They could be your neighbors, your children's friends!!! They could be everywhere!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh my God, they're learning our language, learning our customs!!! :eek:
It would be wonderful if they did it legally so we know whom they are and where they are from. Personally speaking I'd like to see more of them come to America but legally. Hell they don't like gay marriage and they are Christians. Better them than Isis.

70,000 children ate breakfast then headed for the border. Please. That's 70,000 children. 70,000 mothers following right behind, and 70,000 fathers behind them.
Countries protect their own by the use of borders. It is their way of telling their neighbors, the land on this side of the line belongs to us. You need our permission to cross it. Obama stole our border for a reason. White America offends him. Legal immigration works. Use it.

What the hell do you do with that many homeless children? Every last one of them is going to need food, clothing, shelter, medical attention. That's before they show up in a school where they will put additional burdens on teachers already underpaid and overburdened by government laws. This is an enormous problem that is only going to get worse until we take our borders seriously.

Forum List

Back