7 yr old vanishes from school...

cause the dad and mom didnt lie to the police.....her story of where she was ...doesnt match up with her bank cards records or cell phone pings....cause the dad and mom were not the last person to see the kid alive.....

cause the dad and mom have not failed lie detectors tests....twice and then refused to take a 3rd one...

o the reasons just go on and on

After fielding thousands of tips, police investigating the case of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman are reportedly preparing to make an arrest.

“Several persons that have been interviewed by detectives are coming out of those interviews indicating that the investigators are telling them that they right now have probable cause to arrest Terri Horman, on both the solicitation of murder of Kaine [Kyron's father] and as well as in connection with Kyron’s disappearance,” Retired Multnomah County sheriff's Capt. Bruce McCain told Fox News.

FOXNews.com - Police May Be Close to an Arrest in Case of Missing Oregon Boy, Former Sheriff Says

After fielding thousands of tips, police investigating the case of missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman are reportedly preparing to make an arrest.

“Several persons that have been interviewed by detectives are coming out of those interviews indicating that the investigators are telling them that they right now have probable cause to arrest Terri Horman, on both the solicitation of murder of Kaine [Kyron's father] and as well as in connection with Kyron’s disappearance,” Retired Multnomah County sheriff's Capt. Bruce McCain told Fox News.

FOXNews.com - Police May Be Close to an Arrest in Case of Missing Oregon Boy, Former Sheriff Says

“
“They really first need to determine whether he’s alive or dead to figure out what kind of criminal charges to pursue,” McCain said.

Authorities say Terri Horman was the last person to see 7-year-old Kyron before he vanished from Portland's Skyline Elementary School on June 4.

Police have now returned to the school to further their investigation.

I watched something on Dateline or some show like that last night about this case. So sad seeing all the pics of the little boy, the real mom and dad's pain, not knowing where he is, if he is dead or alive. They also said the step mom was SEXTING some dude involved in the case for the last few weeks. WTH????????????????????????

I see she is really worried about her missing step son. :cuckoo:

Let's hope and pray they find this little boy safe..............................

Uniquely murkin.:cuckoo:
My thoughts ?
A little Jew boy in rural Oregonistan. Not good.

The city of portland has a population over 500,00. While this portion of Portland is forested, it is still in the city limits.

I don't think the kid is jewish. Never heard any reports any way on it.

Forum List

Back