7 Year Old First Grader in Boston Called a Sexual Harrasser

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Boston 1st Grader Investigated for Sexual Harassment « FOX News Radio

The mother of a Boston first grader says her son is being investigated for possible sexual harassment after punching another boy in the groin. Tasha Lynch says her seven year-old son acted in self-defense after being choked on the school bus over a pair of gloves. A spokesman for the Boston Public Schools confirms an investigation, but won’t talk specifics, and won’t say why the investigation has been classified as sexual harassment. Lynch says it’s because her son punched the other kid in the groin, and the school considers that sexual assault. Lynch says the other boy should be charged with attempted murder for the choking.

Ok this lady saying the other kid should be charged with attempted murder is going overboard there.

That being said saying the kid, who hit the other kid choking him in the balls, should not be being charged with sexual harrassment.

Anyone who thinks a 7 year olds actions or mentality is sexual in nature is probably a closet pedophile.

dont you think that is the mother's point? that if her kid is facing adult charges....why isnt the other kid

I understand her point and why she said it. My position is both charges are outrageous in this situation....where is the common sense?

It was a schoolbus fight, one kid gets choked the other gets punched in the balls both should get in trouble for fighting but not go through sexual harrassment or attempted murder charges, thats just ludicrous.

Last edited:
dont you think that is the mother's point? that if her kid is facing adult charges....why isnt the other kid

I understand her point and why she said it. My position is both charges are outrageous in this situation....where is the common sense?

It was a schoolbus fight, one kid gets choked the other gets punched in the balls both should get in trouble for fighting but not go through sexual harrassment or attempted murder charges, thats just ludicris.

I agree with your points...except the one where you said it was ludicris. I think it's ludicrous. ;)

you have to watch school admin...they will blow things up fast.....when kids are in a fight they look for all kinds of reason...other than two mean boys fighting.....and in my book normal boys are mean little terrorists

What happens is that scholl guidelines sometimes dictate what the school must call a sexual assault incident. If a child is injured badly, they would call for medical care, and they must report assaults. My neighbor was furious when her high school aged son was choked to unconsciousnes by another child and the principal neither called for medical care nor LE.

Last edited:
you have to watch school admin...they will blow things up fast.....when kids are in a fight they look for all kinds of reason...other than two mean boys fighting.....and in my book normal boys are mean little terrorists

So true at times.....young boys definately get into their share of troubles and enjoy it ;)

not ever fight needs medical attention or the law.....

that is what is wrong with this country....dont even have the balls for a good old fist fight...we have them all the time around here....nothing an appalachian american likes more than a good brawl...you would simply be amazed at the beating a human can take and not need anything but a bag of frozen peas and Tylenol

heaving your body parts at other peoples body part solves nothing.

That is what children should be taught.

Use your biggest and best muscle YOUR BRAIN

not ever fight needs medical attention or the law.....

that is what is wrong with this country....dont even have the balls for a good old fist fight...we have them all the time around here....nothing an appalachian american likes more than a good brawl...you would simply be amazed at the beating a human can take and not need anything but a bag of frozen peas and Tylenol

;). You just made me think of the people who want to take fighting out of hockey...i mean C'mon that would be like taking tackling out of football, its just silly.

yea yea you can talk at them till they are blue......boys.....are little men and they gotta be out there......being little hellions....after all if they werent hellions do you think their asses would be volunteering to go fight wars?

Forum List

Back