7 Ways To Get The Most Out Of A Trip To The American Southwest

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
o-ANTELOPE-CANYON-570.jpg

Fifty - The Huffington Post by Shelley Emling

I rarely heed travel tips from people who live outside of this area. But, this seems to be right on track for someone wanting to take a family into some awesome places.

If you were asked to name this country's most brilliant landscapes, you'd be hard-pressed to come up with anything better than the national parks in northern Arizona and southern Utah, full of natural wonders you have to see in person to truly appreciate. Utah alone is home to five iconic national parks, nicely grouped together so that it's easy for tourists to visit more than one.

Read more @ 7 Ways To Get The Most Out Of A Trip To The American Southwest

Wao that great place for me and i never seen these type of video before look like the gaming area peoples move here and there like toys amazing..can you tell me how much time are you stay there?

o-ANTELOPE-CANYON-570.jpg

Fifty - The Huffington Post by Shelley Emling

I rarely heed travel tips from people who live outside of this area. But, this seems to be right on track for someone wanting to take a family into some awesome places.

If you were asked to name this country's most brilliant landscapes, you'd be hard-pressed to come up with anything better than the national parks in northern Arizona and southern Utah, full of natural wonders you have to see in person to truly appreciate. Utah alone is home to five iconic national parks, nicely grouped together so that it's easy for tourists to visit more than one.

Read more @ 7 Ways To Get The Most Out Of A Trip To The American Southwest

Have made two trips through the American southwest. You would probably not see better scenery anywhere in the world. And I live in Ireland, which is pretty exquisite itself.

Forum List

Back