7 Unhinged Right-Wing Responses to Connecticut Massacre

Why is it unhinged to suggest that this massacre should encourage people to learn how to defend themselves and obtain the tools they need to do so?

schools shouldnt be war zones where teachers shouldnt be armed.
funny, guns are banned in schools, yet here they are, killing people.

Speaks volumes about a policy of banning weapons.

BTW....why do you distrust your teachers so much?

As for the OP and others who show knee-jerk emotional reactions, why is it that your first thoughts are to limit the rights of others?

And the UNHINGED lefties-liberals-Democrats-commies have been nothing but predictable..using these children for your AGENDA

so I don't think any of you have any room to TALK

We know you can't think!

SNIP: links in article at site...sounds like some of you here
Professor calls for assassination of NRA CEO

Nope not even close. I suggest you watch the Fox News effort to kill Dr. Tiller for a covert example of an organization calling for an assassination.

By Oliver Darcy, on Dec 17, 2012

A professor of history turned to Twitter over the weekend to call for the death of National Rifle Association (NRA) CEO Wayne LaPierre, branding the gun rights group he heads as a terrorist organization.

A professor used twitter over the weekend to call for the death of the NRA's CEO.

“ want Wayne LaPierre’s head on a stick,” Erik Loomis, a professor at the University of Rhode Island (URI), tweeted.

It “looks like the National Rifle Association has murdered some more children,” he added.”

Can [we] define NRA membership as dues contributing to a terrorist organization?" he asked in a separate tweet.

Loomis’ comments come on the heels of the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 young children and six faculty members dead.

The professor contended Democratic lawmakers should exploit the tragedy to force more restrictive gun control measures into law.

Of course it will take Democratic lawmakers to seek a reasonable means to mitigate the ability of one person to kill 26 human beings in less than 10 minutes. Why would any Republican risk killing the golden goose?

all of it here

The GOP is dependent on the NRA's money; they will never put the Americans citizen(s) first. As Mitt Romney so said, 47% of us our takers, we don't donate to him and will never vote for him. That may be the only thing he got almost correct - almost because he underestimated how many of us didn't vote for him.

Last edited:
And the UNHINGED lefties-liberals-Democrats-commies have been nothing but predictable..using these children for your AGENDA

We know you can't think!

Nope not even close. I suggest you watch the Fox News effort to kill Dr. Tiller for a covert example of an organization calling for an assassination.

A professor of history turned to Twitter over the weekend to call for the death of National Rifle Association (NRA) CEO Wayne LaPierre, branding the gun rights group he heads as a terrorist organization.

A professor used twitter over the weekend to call for the death of the NRA's CEO.

“ want Wayne LaPierre’s head on a stick,” Erik Loomis, a professor at the University of Rhode Island (URI), tweeted.

It “looks like the National Rifle Association has murdered some more children,” he added.”

Can [we] define NRA membership as dues contributing to a terrorist organization?" he asked in a separate tweet.

Loomis’ comments come on the heels of the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 young children and six faculty members dead.

The professor contended Democratic lawmakers should exploit the tragedy to force more restrictive gun control measures into law.

Of course it will take Democratic lawmakers to seek a reasonable means to mitigate the ability of one person to kill 26 human beings in less than 10 minutes. Why would any Republican risk killing the golden goose?

all of it here

The GOP is dependent on the NRA's money; they will never put the Americans citizen(s) first. As Mitt Romney so said, 47% of us our takers, we don't donate to him and will never vote for him. That may be the only thing he got almost correct - almost because he underestimated how many of us didn't vote for him.

Obviously he underestimated how many Americans would be persuaded by the promise of a job. Americans have gone beyond that. They want comfortable unemployment. Romney became the electrician offering to fix the plug on the electric chair.

The democrats are now making a similar mistake. They are assuming that most Americans have no interest in defending themselves.

Banning specific weapons would severely limit how much damage they can do.

The Bushmaster allowed Lanza to mow down a whole classroom. If he was limited to a bolt action rifle and a revolvers, he might have still killed some people, but not nearly as many.

I don't see a single good reason why any civilian should have a gun, but if you can't police yourselves, maybe you should lose the privilage.

Didn't even attempt to answer my question and ignored everything else I posted. Typical.

actually, I answered your question pretty well.

banning weapons meant for the military would greatly reduce how deadly these rampages are.

Frankly, I'm willing to meet you half way. If I had my druthers, ALL private guns would be confiscated, no exceptions. There's really no good reason for you to have one. But life is about comprimise.

We who live near the Mexican boarder have a very good reason for wanting to own semi automatic guns and rifles.
The drug cartel have AR 15, Ak 47's plus many other types.
The only reason that is keeping them from entering our homes, robbing us blind and murdering us, is because we also own the same type of guns as they do.
They are cautious because they don't know which homeowners have the same type of weapons.
The Mexican government has very strict gun control laws and the innocent citizens are being mowed down in the streets and their towns are being over taken by the cartels.
Mexican citizens are not allowed to own any semi automatic rifles or pistols.
They would be doing the same thing in the American boarder towns, if Americans citizens were not able to arm themselves with semi automatics.

Mexico is not America, and, after reading the supposed relevancy, any comparisons are irrelevant.

Our problems are our own.

Gun regulation is constitutional, and gun ownership is constitutional.

A middle path must be found.

So if you find any off remarks, comments being made by the left as pointed out in this article made by righties, please feel free to post it, if you find any.

Either than that, quit crying and chastise those righties on your side of the aisle for their over the top remarks.

I did, I edited my post..and this is just the tip of the iceberg..
some very hateful stuff out there by the (so called) tolerant left

I'm fairly intolerant of children being slaughtered by 11 rounds in less than 20 seconds by a nut case who can get his hands easily on a semi-automatic weapon.

And even more intolerant of assholes who try to defend these kind of weapons being available to the public in general.

Then you must agree with Ed Schultz.

Liberals on guns

Here is the whole recent exchange on Twitter.

Ed Schultz‏@WeGotEd @gt500cws who's facts ? I have a fact for you. We are the Constitution and we as a people can change whatever we want. Get ready Dude !

Ed Schultz‏@WeGotEd @gt500cws a Glock pistol qualifies as an assault weapon.

Ed Schultz‏@WeGotEd The NRA needs to state the case why assault weapons are needed by anyone.

Ed Schultz‏@WeGotEd Write all the feel good laws you want, it's the confiscation of these types of weapons that counts and will have an impact.

Ed Schultz‏@WeGotEd Why should anyone own an assault rifle ? We need to be realistic about the 2nd amendment..society has changed, views have changed.

However, he seemed unmoved when his producer James “Holmy” Holm talked about putting a gun to CEOs to force them to spend back in 2011. “The president is going to speak with business leaders that are sitting on $1.9 trillion dollars -- $1.9 trillion dollars. Maybe what we should do is put a gun to their head and just say, give us that $1.9 trillion dollars, you don't need to read anything, just hand it to us!” he told listeners to Schultz’s radio program.

Fathead Ed said:
Ed Schultz‏@WeGotEd The NRA needs to state the case why assault weapons are needed by anyone.

Ed Schultz‏@WeGotEd Why should anyone own an assault rifle ? We need to be realistic about the 2nd amendment..society has changed, views have changed.

Because it's the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs, fathead.

all of it here

An Art professor wants Wayne Lapierre's head on a stick? Clearly the Left is not opposed to violence as much as they are the means.

Before the official count of the dead in the Sandy Hook massacre was released, right-wingers bitterly promoted their guns and religion as the solution.

We've removed religion and teaching morals from schools, and made them into gun-free zones.

How's that worked out?

Hey daveman, you bad ass you. I see you are a "gunslinger". Talking all that shit about aiming with whatever.

How many people have you shot and killed? How about, how many crimes have you stopped with your gun? What the fuk does a "gunslinger" do now that the wild west is not the wild west?

Just curious how you gun freaks think. And act. and do.

So how many have you shot?

Why is it unhinged to suggest that this massacre should encourage people to learn how to defend themselves and obtain the tools they need to do so?

Then since criminals don't obey the law, there WILL be more school shootings.

Why doesn't the left want children protected?

So if you find any off remarks, comments being made by the left as pointed out in this article made by righties, please feel free to post it, if you find any.

Either than that, quit crying and chastise those righties on your side of the aisle for their over the top remarks.

I did, I edited my post..and this is just the tip of the iceberg..
some very hateful stuff out there by the (so called) tolerant left

"Tolerant"??

"hateful"??

I really HATE that the R, the NRA and the rabid rw's are so damn TOLERANT of mass murder of children and of the more than 30 murders every day.

Because, honetly, anyone who thinks this would help matters much is a little deranged.

Kids-With-Guns-300x300.jpg
NOBODY'S ADVOCATING ARMING CHILDREN, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

Good Gaea, but you're a lying son of a bitch. Eat shit.

NBC can go pound sand.

They're obviously standing on the bodies of these children to further their political views. They figure that now it the time to make the big push because they feel later after emotions have subsided will be too late.

It's despicable.

The shooter was the perp, not the NRA and not pro-gun politicians.

If we can't talk about this now, when can we talk about this?

Lanza was able to get military grade weapons. Weapons that really were not needed for home defense or hunting, but ones designed to inflict massive bodily damage, and he killed 27 people with them.

Military-grade weapons are not semi-automatic, you stupid bastard. They're fully automatic or three-round-burst.

Did I mention you're a stupid bastard? True story!

While you're at it, will you people please close down the place's that perform abortions
We wouldn't want YOU to have the blood of millions of children on your hands

tumblr_lmenuqXCao1qg1srq.jpg

Isn't it amazing what people can make themselves believe to justify murder?

The left is quite proficient about dehumanizing their targets. Makes it easier to kill them.

Then since criminals don't obey the law, there WILL be more school shootings.

Why doesn't the left want children protected?

Hey dude. What the fuk are you planning? Should you be investigated?

Are you making threats against schools? Wtf?

You are a stark raving mad lunatic aren't you.

so what do you think should be done?
let the criminals be the only ones who get these types weapons?

1) No Military Grade weapons should be in civilian hands. Only handguns and hunting rifles.
2) Getting a gun should be like getting a car. You should be licensed, insured and a background check should be done.
3) Waiting periods.

That's just to start.

Incidently, we aren't talking about "criminals". Until the shooting incidents, Lanza, Holmes, Loughner, Cho had no criminal records. (I think Cho was in the legal system because of his insanity).

These were crazy people who just shouldn't have ever been allowed to buy/get guns, but they were.

So how is banning specific weapons going to stop them from using other weapons and going on killing sprees? Banning certain weapons gives the illusion of solving the problem but it doesn't. Sounds good, feels good but in the end it doesn't solve the problem. And when killing sprees by loons continue with them using other weapons? Well, then we'll just ban those weapons. Surely, that will solve the problem. :rolleyes:

Inch by inch, one by one ... all for our own good. And so many of you are just fine with it.
When fascism comes to America, it will be carrying a protest sign and shouting, "It's for the CHILDREN!!"

NBC can go pound sand.

They're obviously standing on the bodies of these children to further their political views. They figure that now it the time to make the big push because they feel later after emotions have subsided will be too late.

It's despicable.

The shooter was the perp, not the NRA and not pro-gun politicians.

If we can't talk about this now, when can we talk about this?

Lanza was able to get military grade weapons. Weapons that really were not needed for home defense or hunting, but ones designed to inflict massive bodily damage, and he killed 27 people with them.

Military-grade weapons are not semi-automatic, you stupid bastard. They're fully automatic or three-round-burst.

Did I mention you're a stupid bastard? True story!

No dude. You are the stupid mother fuker. The only reason the gun manuf. are not offering full automatic weapons is........wait for it.......... it is illegal.

But there is not a single person that has ever handld an M16 that wouldn't recognize the Bushmaster as a civilian version of a military weapon.

I thought you fuking gun nuts were all about guns. And can't recognize an assault weapon when the see one. Fuks wrong with you people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back