7 to 8 Thousand Year Old Bog People In Florida Were 'White' European Says DNA

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe the "White" European were actually the descendants of 7-8 thousand year old bog people?

As if their skin color or race really matters anyway.

The white race was formed in Florida, as white fish in Lake Okeechobee sprouted legs and walked out of the water. Then, they fashioned boats out of logs and they all left Florida for Europe.

Why did White People hate America?

mullet81.jpg
why not, he has great abs, and a really cool mullet. That is a cool truck too.

I guess he has a job. He has the truck after all.

but I have to admit to just being proud because I share the same european heritage as David Ricordo, Felix Mendelson or Albert Einstein is kind of trashy. It is like a magpie being proud of the peacocks's feather it found

Last edited:
Well, I guess when you've got nothing else to be proud of, you can always be pround of your race.

Which, by the way, you had absolutely nothing to do with being.

Well, I guess when you've got nothing else to be proud of, you can always be pround of your race.

Which, by the way, you had absolutely nothing to do with being.

Exactly. You have to wonder what he thought of his race before this discovery...that such a thing would be needed to make him feel pride at last.....

Just for the sake of argument, I'm gonna assume that those were genuine Caucasian/Europeans that were there. What does it prove? 2000 years after the Clovis people were settled in New Mexico a band of Europeans found a way to cross the Atlantic, and for a time maintained a settlement in Florida which ultimately failed, their people lost to time.

Now if Florida can figure out a way to generate the same fate for the damn yankee invasion.

Can you just imagine the OP being so very very excited about early Americans being WHITE as opposed to anything else? WHITE do you hear! WHITE!!!!!
What is wrong with being proud of your race and it's vast achievements?
Nothing. But it is pretty pathetic when you have to lie about it to yourself and the world at large.

Your OP is bogus and so are you.

Bogus? Um from what I read it is as yet to be determined. But then you would know that if you read the links. Basically that said the DNA could possibly even be European among other possibilities. Hardly supports his Statements, but neither can it be called totally bogus.

Last edited:
What is wrong with being proud of your race and it's vast achievements?

Because pride is something that should be reserved for personal accomplishments.
But most of accomplishments came from White people.

Like gunpowder....oops.

Paper....oops.

Use of the horse....oops.

Farming....oops.

Blood transfusions...oops.

Tobacco....oops

Irrigation...oops

Large scale construction...oops

Sailing ships....oops

Bronze....oops

Iron...oops

Who says they failed? They could have been assimilated.

Folks come in from the east, folks come in from the west, Swing your partner, and presto, a new and interesting combo for the gene pool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za-jol3P7Y8"]move the hips and do the samba![/ame]

According to Mencken, a dance is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnlLz80tTzg&feature=fvsr"]blue danube[/ame]

Last edited:
I got blue eyes too but that does not make me proud! That is just a physical part of me as a human being. I'm proud to be an American though. I used to think that part of being American was that we as a people were the worlds people. America is made up of representatives from all over the world and that is what used to make us special. Now it seems that all we do is hate, hate people because of their skin color, hate people because of who they worship, hate people because they earn more money or have a better house, or hate our neighbor because of his politics. It is this hatred of our fellow Americans that is tearing this country apart and it sickens me to see it.

Forum List

Back