CDZ 7 things I am learning about transgendered people

I learned about transsexuals in school. This was back when it was still considered a psychological problem. People who had the condition didn't tend to look for attention. This was also before the condition was renamed for public consumption and non transgendered people were told they were bigots because they didn't celebrate gender fluidity.

Over the years, I've met some people that I guessed might be transgendered. I can't confirm that they were. I never asked them because it's none of my business.
Awareness is the last thing trnsgendered people want.
This was back when it was still considered a psychological problem.
It wasn't considered, it was a mental illness along with homosexuality. But those pesky liberals in politics and Hollywood, just wanted to get out of the closet, so pushed their liberal political friends to make a law to overturn that immoral law. Since then the liberals(who are never satisfied) have pushed upon us, Homosexuality, Transgenderism, Bisexuality, Polygamy, and if they get their way, beastiality and pedophilia. At some point "NORMAL" people are saying enough is enough, which is why Trump is leading in the polls.

Homosexuality is a Mental Illness
Those who have kept track of homosexuality’s status in American society know that homosexuality was taken out of the American Psychiatric Association’s DSM list of mental disorders back in 1973. This laconic defense ignores problems with the decision.

Even sympathizers with the APA’s decision admit that politics, rather than science, was the chief reason for removal.

Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names"
Speaking now exclusively to The Hollywood Reporter, Feldman opens up about missing Haim, addresses the "dark side" of pal Michael Jackson that led to their estrangement, and warns of the "growing, not shrinking" dangers of internet-era child predators in Hollywood, a place "where adults have more direct and inappropriate connection with children than probably anywhere else in the world."
Hollywood elites pay liberal politicians campaign finance in the millions. Just goes to show how much "FOR THE CHILDREN" liberals really are.

Personally, I don't know any transgendered people, mentally ill, or not. However, I definitely know plenty of folks that are defined as the Religious Right, and some of them are in cults. These, I an SURE are mentally ill.

Personally, I don't know any transgendered people, mentally ill, or not. However, I definitely know plenty of folks that are defined as the Religious Right, and some of them are in cults. These, I an SURE are mentally ill.
Cults like the religiously devout Global Warming Zelots? Today you speak out against GW, you can be thrown in jail? College professor: “Jail climate change deniers!” - Hot Air
“The charge of criminal and moral negligence ought to extend to all activities of the climate deniers who receive funding as part of a sustained campaign to undermine the public’s understanding of scientific consensus.”
I mean, wow, so much for debate and the freedom of speech. Zeig Heil..

Corey Feldman on Elijah Wood Hollywood Pedophilia Controversy: "I Would Love to Name Names"
Speaking now exclusively to The Hollywood Reporter, Feldman opens up about missing Haim, addresses the "dark side" of pal Michael Jackson that led to their estrangement, and warns of the "growing, not shrinking" dangers of internet-era child predators in Hollywood, a place "where adults have more direct and inappropriate connection with children than probably anywhere else in the world."
Hollywood elites pay liberal politicians campaign finance in the millions. Just goes to show how much "FOR THE CHILDREN" liberals really are.

You have the potential for several interesting threads here, none of which have anything to do with transgendered people. Perhaps you should read the entire thread?

Forum List

Back