7 police calls: To Zimmerman, every black is a "suspect".

People like George Zimmerman CARE about their neighborhoods and volunteer their time free of charge to try and keep them safe.

No, people like George Zimmerman are megalomaniac wanna-be heroes who don't have a grip on reality.

He lives in a gated community. The premise behind a gated community is that you are safer in one because the outside world isn't allowed in. When you see someone you don't know walking or driving around the logical thing to do is to ask them who they are and what they are doing there.

No, the logical thing to do is to carry on with your day. Because you'd have to be an absolute flaming idiot to not know that even the biggest douche nozzles have friends, and that your neighbors are going to have friends and visitors you've never met or seen before in your entire life. Thanks for illustrating my point about Zimmerman being a megalomaniac. What, did he think he knew everyone in the whole neighborhood as well as all of their friends and potential visitors? Obviously, if he didn't know Martin, then he didn't know everyone, so obviously he had no logical reason to be stalking an innocent kid who was just walking down the street. In most places, when a grown man stalks an underage boy, it's cause for concern about what might be discovered on his computer. But when the kid ends up dead, it's magically a neighborhood watch issue? :cuckoo:

That is what Zimmerman did with Martin. He asked him who he was and what he was doing there.

None of Zimmerman's business.

A response of "I'm visiting my dad's financee...she lives at such and such..." would have diffused the situation. Instead Trayvon first ran from his questioner and then "appears" to have confronted his questioner physically and was subsequently shot in the struggle.

In other words you believe one of Zimmerman's two different stories. You accept it, without question, for no other reason than Zimmerman said it.

People like George Zimmerman CARE about their neighborhoods and volunteer their time free of charge to try and keep them safe.

No, people like George Zimmerman are megalomaniac wanna-be heroes who don't have a grip on reality.

He lives in a gated community. The premise behind a gated community is that you are safer in one because the outside world isn't allowed in. When you see someone you don't know walking or driving around the logical thing to do is to ask them who they are and what they are doing there.

No, the logical thing to do is to carry on with your day. Because you'd have to be an absolute flaming idiot to not know that even the biggest douche nozzles have friends, and that your neighbors are going to have friends and visitors you've never met or seen before in your entire life. Thanks for illustrating my point about Zimmerman being a megalomaniac. What, did he think he knew everyone in the whole neighborhood as well as all of their friends and potential visitors? Obviously, if he didn't know Martin, then he didn't know everyone, so obviously he had no logical reason to be stalking an innocent kid who was just walking down the street. In most places, when a grown man stalks an underage boy, it's cause for concern about what might be discovered on his computer. But when the kid ends up dead, it's magically a neighborhood watch issue? :cuckoo:

That is what Zimmerman did with Martin. He asked him who he was and what he was doing there.

None of Zimmerman's business.

A response of "I'm visiting my dad's financee...she lives at such and such..." would have diffused the situation. Instead Trayvon first ran from his questioner and then "appears" to have confronted his questioner physically and was subsequently shot in the struggle.

In other words you believe one of Zimmerman's two different stories. You accept it, without question, for no other reason than Zimmerman said it.

On what do you base your opinion that Zimmerman is a "meglomaniac wanna-be hero"? Because he was part of the neighborhood watch? Sorry, I don't see it.

You really don't understand the concept of a neighborhood watch...do you? If you're part of one it pretty much consists of keeping an eye out for strangers. If Trayvon Martin had simply stopped and told Zimmerman who he was and who he was visiting instead of first running and then "apparently" confronting him physically...none of this happens. As for whether it's Zimmerman's "business"? If he's doing neighborhood watch it's without question his business. In my opinion it's his "business" if he simply lives in the neighborhood. Good neighbors look out for each other...bad neighbors ignore what's going on around them and hide behind locked doors.

And the reason I bracketed the word "appears" is that it is a fact that's in dispute. I tend to believe much of what Zimmerman said because it's consistant with what I heard on the recorded phone calls and other witnesses' testimony. It's also logical.

I just watched a report on Zimmerman. In the last couple of months, he made 7 calls to report suspicious people in the neighborhood. Every one he identified as "black".

Worse, the police came to his neighborhood and gave a PowerPoint presentation to the "Neighborhood Watch" of which Zimmerman was a member. In the presentation, they were told NOT to follow people they suspect of "suspicious" behavior and not to carry weapons.

Zimmerman WAS TOLD TO STOP FOLLOWING THAT CHILD and did it anyway.

The FBI is nearly finished with their "inquiry".

Sorry guys, it's well documented the guy was told multiple times to stop following blacks and he still did it.

Every suspicious person he saw was black as evidenced by his calls.

What part of racist does the right not understand? How can they keep defending this?

I'm sure the Republican Party being 90% white has nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Does that include his black neighbor who actually felt safer knowing he was watching? If not, that makes you the racist, not him.

Zimmerman made 39 or more other calls, about things like windows open. No proof he was racist, some evidence he was over zealous, to put it mildly.

Id love to have him as a neighbor... in fact the folks on my street, we ll look out for eachother.
Oh... and get this, there are three different races of us all living together on the same block :omg:
Can you imagine that!!! We dont care what color your skin is... we all stick together thru thick and thin. Its called being a community.

Sorry Peach, didnt meant to go on a rant. Your right, he does'nt sound like a racist to me either. This whole Martin/Zimmerman thing is just so ugly.

I don't call 911 If my neighbor's need assistants I take care of it myself.

If you are on a community watch detail are'nt ya supposed to call, or do ya call dispatch... not sure how that works. 911 is for emergencies...

so you have found the boy guilty and zimmy innocent based on what ?

As far as me saying he is a good neighbor, I mean his vigilance and alertness... not sure where I am saying anyone is guilty or innocent, I am commenting on his alertness and attention to who is coming and going and what is going on in around his home.

Last edited:
Zimmerman made 39 or more other calls, about things like windows open. No proof he was racist, some evidence he was over zealous, to put it mildly.

Yea... and having seen the logs released from Sanford Police (note: I use the original source, not the media's revision of that source)..... he's reported hispanics, whites and blacks. But that does not suit the left wing, race baiting agenda of the MSM... so they are ignoring the hispanic and white reports and focusing solely on the part about blacks.

What really amazes me is that the left are so fucking stupid that they think no one will notice.

Id love to have him as a neighbor... in fact the folks on my street, we ll look out for eachother.
Oh... and get this, there are three different races of us all living together on the same block :omg:
Can you imagine that!!! We dont care what color your skin is... we all stick together thru thick and thin. Its called being a community.

Sorry Peach, didnt meant to go on a rant. Your right, he does'nt sound like a racist to me either. This whole Martin/Zimmerman thing is just so ugly.

I don't call 911 If my neighbor's need assistants I take care of it myself.

If you are on a community watch detail are'nt ya supposed to call, or do ya call dispatch... not sure how that works. 911 is for emergencies...

so you have found the boy guilty and zimmy innocent based on what ?

As far as me saying he is a good neighbor, I mean his vigilance and alertness... not sure where I am saying anyone is guilty or innocent, I am commenting on his alertness and attention to who is coming and going and what is going on in around his home.

We don't have no stinking community watch it's just neighbors looking out for neighbors.

Rdean: LOL - another warped liberal who snuck out of his Mommy's basement.

"I just watched a report on Zimmerman. In the last couple of months, he made 7 calls to report suspicious people in the neighborhood. Every one he identified as "black"."

-- Facts ? He made 7 calls since August 2011, that's one a month - big whop considering all the documented crime going on in his neighborhood, which was vertually all committed by blacks. He identified suspicious typically as young blanks, but only when directly asked.

"Worse, the police came to his neighborhood and gave a PowerPoint presentation to the "Neighborhood Watch" of which Zimmerman was a member. In the presentation, they were told NOT to follow people they suspect of "suspicious" behavior and not to carry weapons."

-- The police can only recommend not to follow or carry. Zman had a legal permit to carry.

"Zimmerman WAS TOLD TO STOP FOLLOWING THAT CHILD and did it anyway."

-- Liar ! Have you even listened to the dispatch tape ? Obviously not. He was never told that. And stop calling 6 ft 2 in 17 yr old Trayvon a "child" , you only embarrass yourself with bias.

"Sorry guys, it's well documented the guy was told multiple times to stop following blacks and he still did it."

-- Really ?!? Told by whom ??? Can you cite a source for this, because I've been following this and this is the first time I've heard this. Other wise I smell made up BS.

"Every suspicious person he saw was black as evidenced by his calls."

-- Hmmm... 7 sets of blacks in 7 months. Is that so hard to believe in a neighborhood with lots of previously documented black crime ?

"What part of racist does the right not understand? How can they keep defending this?"

-- LOL - half the time the left calls the right racist. LOL - You want it both ways. The Sad fact is that blacks commit a disproportinate amount of the crime in the US, yet they're only around 11% of the population. DOJ stats back this up if you can handle the truth. There is no evidence that Zman, who has black blood in his family, and who was mentoring young black kids is racist.

"I'm sure the Republican Party being 90% white has nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, I'm sure."

-- LOL - And you're 90% a liberal moron, and working hard on that last 10%. No coincidence. Go back to watching Sponge Bob in your Mommy's basement.

Last edited:
You think Zimmerman's neighborhood had it bad, my next door neighbor is a white deputy sheriff!

I just watched a report on Zimmerman. In the last couple of months, he made 7 calls to report suspicious people in the neighborhood. Every one he identified as "black".

Worse, the police came to his neighborhood and gave a PowerPoint presentation to the "Neighborhood Watch" of which Zimmerman was a member. In the presentation, they were told NOT to follow people they suspect of "suspicious" behavior and not to carry weapons.

Zimmerman WAS TOLD TO STOP FOLLOWING THAT CHILD and did it anyway.

The FBI is nearly finished with their "inquiry".

Sorry guys, it's well documented the guy was told multiple times to stop following blacks and he still did it.

Every suspicious person he saw was black as evidenced by his calls.

What part of racist does the right not understand? How can they keep defending this?

I'm sure the Republican Party being 90% white has nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

The biggest "racist" on this board at the moment is you, Deanie. You inject racism into everything you can...at every opportunity you can.

You want documentation? OK, fine...

It is a documented fact that George Zimmerman didn't mention the "color" of the suspicious teen he was following until the police dispatcher ASKED him what color the person was at which point he responded that he wasn't sure but he thought the guy might be black.

Zimmerman wasn't told by Police to stop following blacks.

At one point of that confrontation an eyewitness has stated that they saw Trayvon Martin astride George Zimmerman like something out of MMA punching down at him.

According to police reports (as reported in USA Today today as a matter of fact) on audio of the fight in which a man is heard screaming for help, Trayvon Martin's own father said that the man screaming is not his son.

Pictures of George Zimmerman taken by a police officer on the scene show him with a bloody nose.

There is a substantial time lapse between when George Zimmerman tells Police that Martin has gone behind buildings and he's going to follow him and when the shot is fired. In the amount of time that goes past Trayvon Martin could have EASILY run the hundred or so yards to the condo of his father's girlfriend but instead he has a confrontation with Zimmerman just a little ways from the corner where Zimmerman exited his SUV. The only way that happens is if Martin stops and returns to get in Zimmerman's face which is what you hear on the girl friend's phone.

And just so you know, Deanie? Repeatedly calling Trayvon Martin aka Thug Killa a "child" doesn't make him one. The "child" you speak of was giving George Zimmerman a beating when he got shot.

Forum List

Back