7 point plan for 10% economic growth

dear, treasury bills etc are paid off and retired on a regular schedule. Stop adding to the debt with deficits and the debt goes away as the Treasuries etc are retired.

See why we say liberalism is always based in pure ignorance.? Is any other conclusion possible.
Think so huh? Okay, the budget is 4 trillion, and we take in 4 trillion let's say, and the debt is at say 17 trillion. So, show us this magic that pays it off, how much each year, and for how long? In numbers please...

wrong wrong wrong. Eliminate the deficit and the debt goes away. Get it now??
How? We'll wait while you tell us about the extra money that magically appears to pay off the debt. Fuckin' morons here.

dear, treasury bills etc are paid off and retired on a regular schedule. Stop adding to the debt with deficits and the debt goes away as the Treasuries etc are retired.

See why we say liberalism is always based in pure ignorance.? Is any other conclusion possible.
Think so huh? Okay, the budget is 4 trillion, and we take in 4 trillion, and the debt is at say 17 trillion. So, show us this magic that pays it off, how much each year, and for how long? In numbers please...[/QUOTE]

dear, the debt is in 5, 10, 20, and 30 year denominations that are continuously being retired which is why our govt had highest credit rating possible and pays 0-1% interest. Merely, stop adding to the debt and it goes away.

Do lack to IQ to follow along??

dear, the debt is in 5, 10, 20, and 30 year denominations that are continuously being retired which is why our govt had highest credit rating possible and pays 0-1% interest. Merely, stop adding to the debt and it goes away.

Show me the numbers, all of them, or STFU.

the liberal idiot wants numbers to show that the debt is real?? Yes dear its $20 trillion. Slow???

the liberal idiot wants numbers to show that the debt is real?? Yes dear its $20 trillion. Slow???
Show how you pay off the debt by having a balanced budget? In numbers, each year, and how long does that take? It's math so do it..,

Show how you pay off the debt by having a balanced budget? In numbers, each year, and how long does that take? It's math so do it..,

too stupid by 10000%. To balance you need to pay your bills which include interest and principle on existing debt!!

Is the goof liberal catching on now???

1) eliminate corporate income tax- + 15 million jobs
2) eliminate unions , + 15 million jobs
3) ship 20 million illegals home + 10 million jobs
4) eliminate deficits +5 million jobs
5) end war on family and schools +10 million jobs
6) switch to capitalist health care +5 million jobs
7) honor Jobs and Gates rather +5 million jobs
than villify them
To describe the above as utterly moronic simply doesn't convey just how remarkably idiotic such statements are. I am essentially at a loss for words.

translation: as typical liberal I'm too stupid for substance
That's not substance, that's not even a pipe-dream. That's ten monkeys typing on computers at Koch headquarters.

translation: as a typical liberal I lack the IQ for substance

How about naming a single first world country that doesn't use tax payer dollars to maintain infrastructure?
Show me a dog that has never had fleas.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1) eliminate corporate income tax- + 15 million jobs
2) eliminate unions , + 15 million jobs
3) ship 20 million illegals home + 10 million jobs
4) eliminate deficits +5 million jobs
5) end war on family and schools +10 million jobs
6) switch to capitalist health care +5 million jobs
7) honor Jobs and Gates rather +5 million jobs
than villify them
To describe the above as utterly moronic simply doesn't convey just how remarkably idiotic such statements are. I am essentially at a loss for words.

translation: as typical liberal I'm too stupid for substance
That's not substance, that's not even a pipe-dream. That's ten monkeys typing on computers at Koch headquarters.

translation: as a typical liberal I lack the IQ for substance

How about naming a single first world country that doesn't use tax payer dollars to maintain infrastructure?

cant name one dear since there are none. Do you have any idea what point you were trying to make? The liberal IQ in action again!!

too stupid by 10000%. To balance you need to pay your bills which include interest and principle on existing debt!!

When you required to do the math, you could not. You are dismissed, as expected.

When you required to do the math, you could not. You are dismissed, as expected.

Forum List

Back