7 Minutes of compassion.

not according to billo, hannity or beck...

oh and according to rush, we already gave enough because we have income taxes. Compassion indeed.

I know you are obsessed with Rush, Beck, Hannity and just about every other commentator on the right. But you are still not answering the question. Ill try to break it down for you so you understand.

You're claim that they are not compassionate because they arent using their shows to talk about the natural disaster (a lie of course) is completely illogical. You have yet to establish that talking about a natural disaster is compassionate.

So please explain how talking about a natural disaster is compassionate. We are talking about the natural disaster right now. I dont see how us talking about it on a message board is making things any better for the people who have suffered through it.

Now please stop dodging the question and answer it. How is anyone compassionate because they are talking about a natural disaster? Please tell me.

Compassion would be trying to elicit help to the victims. Compassion would be to ask for at the very least, prayers from their viewers. Compassion would be to not say things like rush did.....we paid already with our income taxes.

Still don't get it? Its hard to get compassion from these three guys when they dedicated 7 minutes to this story. It is the biggest story on earth right now, and they paid more attention to Palin interviews.

Still dont get it? BillO, hannity and beck are more concerned with palin coming to fox and her HARD HITTING interviews they gave her.

BTW it would still be nice if you answered my question.

Perhaps you missed this?

After seeing so much coverage about this Haiti thing, I said I need a break. Let me turn on Fox! I know they wont be talking about this too much.

I just found out Billo, beck and hannity spent 7 minutes of prime time to Haiti coverage.

Let me repeat that's, 7 minutes of prime time coverage from billo, beck and hannity.

Between that and Rush saying we already gave to them, with our income tax, well, no wonder the right are so damn compassionate!

News Corpse » The Fox News Primetime Haitian Earthquake Blackout
CNN does it right in Haiti, but Fox drops the ball - latimes.com

Well in their defense veggiegate just recently broke as a news story

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/101560-veggiegate.html

Fox News is only delivering what their viewers want. That is how they get their high ratings. If viewership is satisfied with 7 minutes, its a free country.

Viewers can always turn to other networks if they want to find out about Haiti

Last edited:
I looked at 2 websites earlier today, Club for Growth and Freedomworks, you know the small government crazies who think the private sector is god?

Neither one had a banner or link up for donating to any Haiti earthquake fund. They did have banners up to donate to them, however.

It's this way wrong again Zona, if you really care at all you will spend the next 10 minutes visiting the following site:

Donate to the Red Cross

Put up or shut up. They have gotten my donation every year since I first enlisted.

I bet you didnt get that link from Hannity, beck or billo's show...

I do contribute. I also donate time/manpower to habitat for humanity. I also donate to father joes. It feels good. Of all the volunteers I know of at father Joes, only one is a republican. We talk about politics all the time there.

I looked at 2 websites earlier today, Club for Growth and Freedomworks, you know the small government crazies who think the private sector is god?

Neither one had a banner or link up for donating to any Haiti earthquake fund. They did have banners up to donate to them, however.

In my best gomer pile voice..well surprise, surprise, surprise.

Fox News is only delivering what their viewers want. That is how they get their high ratings. If viewrship is satisfied with 7 minutes, its a free country.

why would a beck, hannity or billo viewer care about .....eh....hatian's? If they did care about them, more than 7 minutes would have been dedicated to their shows.

Does this make sense?

Fox News is only delivering what their viewers want. That is how they get their high ratings. If viewrship is satisfied with 7 minutes, its a free country.

why would a beck, hannity or billo viewer care about .....eh....hatian's? If they did care about them, more than 7 minutes would have been dedicated to their shows.

Does this make sense?

Beck, Billo and Hannity are there to bash liberals. That is what their viewers tune in for. They do not expect real news discussion....just bash Obama/Liberals and play up Foxes favorite causes.
If the Haitian earthquake does not fit into those parameters there is no reason for Fox to cover it.

There are other networks to do that....like the Liberal mainstream media

Let me ask a simple question.

How does the number of minutes an event is covered relate to compassion?

Compassion is a false emotion and is mostly for making people like you feel good about themselves.

Seriously how much thought have you given or even better how much have you done for all those people in Haiti or in the world who have died horribly?

So don't give me the compassion shit. You didn't give a shit about Haiti last week and you won't give a shit next week.

Forum List

Back