7 Million dollars tax break to Carrier for 800 jobs

In other words, you didn't look at them; exactly as I said. I specifically included MSM, right side stuff, and middle road reports to cover /all/ basis of bias. All of them complaining about the cost of regulation to business. Forbes, Washington Post, Denver Business Journal, Fox, Washington Times, Yahoo Finance, and Pacific Research

So like I said, whats the point, you folks prefer to remain ignorant.

In other words, you didn't look at them; exactly as I said. I specifically included MSM, right side stuff, and middle road reports to cover /all/ basis of bias. All of them complaining about the cost of regulation to business. Forbes, Washington Post, Denver Business Journal, Fox, Washington Times, Yahoo Finance, and Pacific Research

What? Nothing from Breitbart?

Slyhunter, post: 16027880
t comes to $700 per job per year. Pretty cheap I think.

Several Carrier competitors keeping jobs in America. If they can do it why does Carrier need to be paid off by Indiana taxpayers.

Why not save all the Carrier jobs in Indiana since it's so cheap?

I thought about linking the PDF when I woke up, but I know damn well no one here is even going to really attempt to read it so what's the point?

With all you typed you could have typed a regulation that justifies Carrier moving jobs to Mexico. You didn't find any did you?

I slammed you upside the head with FACTS and you had no comment on it! LOL

All you can do is cry that I will not click on links you posted to fantasy someone wrote. I can guarantee I could find articles that oppose whatever word salad they contain. Who has time to waste on that shit?

Here Is the only fact that matters on Jobs in the USA! Who is growing them & who is exporting them!

Bush Exported Manufacturing Jobs.

Clinton & Obama Created, Imported & Saved Manufacturing Jobs
fredgraph.png

EverCurious, post: 16027783
All of them complaining about the cost of regulation to business.

Just like Michigan's Coach Harbaugh complains about officiating when he loses. Of course the business people complain about regulation. That is no argument for an excuse by Carrierr to move jobs to Mexico with Blessing.

Trump should have shamed Carrier by praising HVAC companies that chose to keep their jobs in the USA. But he didn't and the Trumpunist Party members don't hold Trump or Carrier accountable.

Shame on you all.

Again, it doesn't matter if we respond or not, I listed 10 links of how regulations are harming US business. You folks write them off as "fake news" (even though half of them are MSM) you don't read them and you refuse to acknowledge the problem because ya'll apparently hate businesses that give out jobs. Either way, in the end, there's really no point to responding because you folks prefer to remain clueless just so that you can bitch about Trump. I'm done attempting to educate though partisanship, I don't have the patience nor inclination. Remain stupid, I don't really care.

Harsh reality. Ya'll are never going to run nor manage a business with such ignorance so in the end you're stuck serving food and coffee or doing other menial lower paid jobs for the rest of your lives because you can't comprehend the reality of running a business in the US when it's handed to you in a thread. Have fun with raging against how businesses feel about strangling them with regulations and red tape, because your opinions that "everything is fine" mean jack diddly squat to them. They're the employers, folks like me are the employers, and frankly we think you're clueless so there it is.

Trump will remove some of these crap regulations and lower the tax rates regardless of your opinions and businesses will come back to the US. If not then it's no biggie right? According to you folks there's nothing wrong, right? Businesses only leave because they want to. Maybe it's because the latest crops of American's are dumb as rocks when it comes to making money, but that's not bitching at Trump's solutions so I'll let ya'll get back to your bullshit. Have fun!

Again, it doesn't matter if we respond or not, I listed 10 links of how regulations are harming US business. You folks write them off as "fake news" (even though half of them are MSM) you don't read them and you refuse to acknowledge the problem because ya'll apparently hate businesses that give out jobs. Either way, in the end, there's really no point to responding because you folks prefer to remain clueless just so that you can bitch about Trump. I'm done attempting to educate though partisanship, I don't have the patience nor inclination. Remain stupid, I don't really care.

Harsh reality. Ya'll are never going to run nor manage a business with such ignorance so in the end you're stuck serving food and coffee or doing other menial lower paid jobs for the rest of your lives because you can't comprehend the reality of running a business in the US when it's handed to you in a thread. Have fun with raging against how businesses feel about strangling them with regulations and red tape, because your opinions that "everything is fine" mean jack diddly squat to them. They're the employers, folks like me are the employers, and frankly we think you're clueless so there it is.

Trump will remove some of these crap regulations and lower the tax rates regardless of your opinions and businesses will come back to the US. If not then it's no biggie right? According to you folks there's nothing wrong, right? Businesses only leave because they want to. Maybe it's because the latest crops of American's are dumb as rocks when it comes to making money, but that's not bitching at Trump's solutions so I'll let ya'll get back to your bullshit. Have fun!

Repeatedly proving you are to clueless to explain the facts I posted! Many tells you believe fake news. You believe Obama only grew food service jobs when in fact those jobs have been declining as good paying healthcare employment has been exploding. You have no clue what you are talking about! Trump just rewarded Carrier for exporting jobs! His manufacturing jobs chart will plummet the same as Bush's.

Bush Exported Manufacturing Jobs.
Clinton & Obama Created, Imported & Saved Manufacturing Jobs

fredgraph.png

Last edited:
I listed 10 links of how regulations are harming US business.

But you posted not one single mention of a regulation cited by Carrier to justify their moving 1300 jobs to Mexico with Trump's blessing.

Here's why they are moving their jobs to Mexico.

“Wall Street is breathing down companies’ necks to cut costs, and the labor savings in Mexico is too great.”

Trump to Announce Carrier Plant Will Keep Jobs in U.S.

A worker in Indiana makes $24 per hour.
A worker in Mexico makes $24 per day.

It's 8 times cheaper labor to manufacture furnaces in Mexico.

Carrier now pays an income tax rate less than ten percent.

There are no regulations they can avoid if the expect to sell furnaces in the US.

There is no cost of regulations that would cost a tiny fraction of the cost of US labor.

Your ignorance is on brilliant display.

You think Trump is going to ditch a few regulations and companies and investors will no longer recognize the wage differential between decent paid Americans and low paid Mexican workers.

You are a fool if you think Trump is going to crack down on Wall Street.

Even if he wanted to, the Republicans won't let him.

I listed 10 links of how regulations are harming US business.

But you posted not one single mention of a regulation cited by Carrier to justify their moving 1300 jobs to Mexico with Trump's blessing.

Here's why they are moving their jobs to Mexico.

“Wall Street is breathing down companies’ necks to cut costs, and the labor savings in Mexico is too great.”

Trump to Announce Carrier Plant Will Keep Jobs in U.S.

A worker in Indiana makes $24 per hour.
A worker in Mexico makes $24 per day.

It's 8 times cheaper labor to manufacture furnaces in Mexico.

Carrier now pays an income tax rate less than ten percent.

There are no regulations they can avoid if the expect to sell furnaces in the US.

There is no cost of regulations that would cost a tiny fraction of the cost of US labor.

Your ignorance is on brilliant display.

You think Trump is going to ditch a few regulations and companies and investors will no longer recognize the wage differential between decent paid Americans and low paid Mexican workers.

You are a fool if you think Trump is going to crack down on Wall Street.

Even if he wanted to, the Republicans won't let him.
That's why we implement tariffs. Because we can't control how much the other guy underpays it's citizens.

Trump talked tariff, but it's not in his first 100 day agenda he will sign in the house after inauguration. It's not in his economic plan. He did not tell Carrier he would tariff them.

Trump is WEAK!!!!

It's all a Rope A Dope to give tax breaks to Rich so Workers have to bear more load.

Forum List

Back