7 Kremlin Linked GRU Mercenaries Killed in Mozambique, where the heck prigozhin, is he dead or alive

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
7 Kremlin Linked GRU Mercenaries Killed in Mozambique, where the heck prigozhin, is he dead or alive ?
"
7 Kremlin-Linked Mercenaries Killed in Mozambique in October — Sources
Army sources told The Moscow Times about two separate incidents involving ambushes by Islamic State-linked insurgents.
... four of the Maskals were shot dead at the scene of the attack, then beheaded"
icon_peace.gif

7 Kremlin-Linked Mercenaries Killed in Mozambique in October — Sources - The Moscow Times

7 Kremlin Linked GRU Mercenaries Killed in Mozambique, where the heck prigozhin, is he dead or alive ?
"
7 Kremlin-Linked Mercenaries Killed in Mozambique in October — Sources
Army sources told The Moscow Times about two separate incidents involving ambushes by Islamic State-linked insurgents.
... four of the Maskals were shot dead at the scene of the attack, then beheaded"
icon_peace.gif

7 Kremlin-Linked Mercenaries Killed in Mozambique in October — Sources - The Moscow Times

As much as I detest communism, I loath radical Islamic insurgents more.

Kill them all, Russia. You have my blessing and God is on your side.

you know that how it ended for Muscovites in A/stan

They were trying to put down an insurgency with tanks, helicopters, and ground troops. Warfare has changed a little since then.

We could probably eliminate the Taliban completely in two weeks if we weren't so concerned about "winning over their hearts and minds."

USA won war in a-stan, cccr lost it . and Muscovy and its czar putler have 0 chance in Mozambique , " Syria " , etc,

Forum List

Back