7 in 10 people will have ObamaCare plans available that cost $75 or less per month

R

rdean

Feds: Most states to see steep ObamaCare rate hikes

In other parts of the country, however, the cost of premiums is actually decreasing for people on the ObamaCare exchanges — even without subsidies.

Switching plans could also save ObamaCare customers money, according to the report.

ObamaCare customers receive subsidies based on the second-lowest-cost silver plan available, and because that benchmark can change, they are encouraged to manually check for cheaper plans in their tier each enrollment period.

If every customer signed up for their cheapest option, the average premium would be about 20 percent less, the report states.

---------------------------

What a misleading title. That's as far as right wingers read.

People that listen to the nonsense Republican spout are called fools for a reason.

Trump is a major scam artist. Scam artists prey on fools.

No wonder Trump is getting overwhelming GOP support. They still believe Bush Jr. was a GREAT President.

Some states, such as New Hampshire and New Jersey, will see premium increases of 5 percent or less. The nation’s largest marketplace, California, is reporting just a 7 percent increase.

------------------------

A lot of this is because Republican Governors screwed over the people living in their states.

The reason Republicans are voting for Trump is because they are tired to being screwed over by their leadership. So they get the worst candidate ever. One guaranteed to screw them over. That's kind of hilarious.

Some states, such as New Hampshire and New Jersey, will see premium increases of 5 percent or less. The nation’s largest marketplace, California, is reporting just a 7 percent increase.

------------------------

A lot of this is because Republican Governors screwed over the people living in their states.

The reason Republicans are voting for Trump is because they are tired to being screwed over by their leadership. So they get the worst candidate ever. One guaranteed to screw them over. That's kind of hilarious.

So the 25% reduction was a lie, right?

In other parts of the country, however, the cost of premiums is actually decreasing for people on the ObamaCare exchanges — even without subsidies.

Switching plans could also save ObamaCare customers money, according to the report.

ObamaCare customers receive subsidies based on the second-lowest-cost silver plan available, and because that benchmark can change, they are encouraged to manually check for cheaper plans in their tier each enrollment period.

If every customer signed up for their cheapest option, the average premium would be about 20 percent less, the report states.

People that listen to the nonsense Republican spout are called fools for a reason.

No wonder Trump is getting overwhelming GOP support. They still believe Bush Jr. was a GREAT President.

What happened to "If I like my plan, I can keep my plan, period?"

And yes fucktard, if you sign up for a plan that provides less services, you will see your rates go down. Nice attempt and mathematical jiggery-pokery.

And yes fucktard, if you sign up for a plan that provides less services, you will see your rates go down. Nice attempt and mathematical jiggery-pokery.

Jiggery-pokery!!!!

Thanks, rderp, for pointing out how shitty o-care is. Say, did your link talk about the statewide healthcare monopolies that are developing? JW

------------------------

Where is the $2500 savings each family was going to see, troll?

The Faux News effect, how to lie about something while appearing to tell the truth. This is what conservatism in the US has become. Tell the big lie and then repeat it over and over. One of the oldest propaganda tricks in the toolbox.

Listen tard, don't be an idiot. When Obamacare started, the only plans that were ended were plans that didn't meet minimum requirements. Everybody knows that.

Listen tard, don't be an idiot. When Obamacare started, the only plans that were ended were plans that didn't meet minimum requirements. Everybody knows that.

Hey hack, I had to switch from a PPO plan to a high deductible plan because the cost of the PPO shot up like a fucking rocket, which was caused by Obamacare.

Before that it went up maybe 5% or so a year, after the ACA it shot up 30%, and the High deductible plan was the better option.

I liked my previous plan, I couldn't keep it without making an economic error, so Obama was a fucking liar.

Forum List

Back