7 HUGE ISSUES Almost Nobody's Talking About

Actually, I decided months ago that Protectionist should have his own reserved table in the Rubber Room.
And yours in the room reserved for those incapable of presenting a point of view with substance to back it up, and discussing real issues, so mindless rhetoric comes gushing forth in its place.

1. MRIs

2. Huma Abedin

3. Pet Insurance

4. Race Hustlers

5. Pakistan's Nukes

6. Connection Between Income Inequality & Immigration

7. Affirmative Action

1. Minimum Income Requirements - All over America, seniors and disabled veterans are being discriminated against in housing. This is huge because few things are more important than being able to obtain a place to live. Landlords discriminate by imposing on prospective renters a requirement that they have an income that is 3 times the amount of the rent. This has become pretty standard now across the whole USA.
This absurd requirement is nothing but the LLs attempt to have a young, fast, hip, cool crowd in the complex, masquerading as something economic. Seniors and disable people on Social Security and VA disability/pensions (who are more reliable renters than people with jobs) should be up in arms about this.

2. Huma Abedin - Although no longer Hillary Clinton's Deputy Chief of Staff at the State Dept., HUma goes everywhere Hillary does providing constant political input. With Hillary a presidential contendor, this is a huge issue with Huma a long-time operative of the Muslim Brotherhood in America, which is sworn to destroy America. This was revealed in their infamous Explanatory Memorandum (May 22, 1991), discoverd by the FBI in 2004. If anyone is still unaware of Huma's MB exploits (and why wouldn't they be, when the media never touches it ?), they can find the information here >>>

3. Pet Insurance - Many Americans have pets. No matter what kind of pet we may have, most people consider their pets to be similar to children, and as part of the family. Yet, millions pf Americans are losing their pets to needless illness and death simply becasue of the lack of veterinary care. And that lack of care is due to the odd way that pet medical insurance is handled. Unlike human medical insurance, veterinarians must be paid fully in advance of care being given
In the case of seriously ill pets, this almost always means ultrasound and surgery. This is thousands of $$$ UP FRONT, or your pet dies. Amazing how taken for granted this has become, with veterinarians calmly recommending euthanasia (killing). If, like with people insurance, the vet was to be reimbursed by the insurance co.AFTER the care is done, your pet could be saved. Millions of pets are dying needlessly becasue of this screwy policy.

4. Race Hustlers - At first glance, many would say "Oh sure, we know about them." But do you really ? For instance, do you know that the South Carolina cop who shot a guy running away from him, and is charged with murder is actually obviously innocent ? And that he is only being chargedtoprotect him from the racist Black mobs, and to mitigate the potential of riots ?
The Fleeing Felon Rule established by the SCOTUS in the 1985 Tennessee vs Garner case clearly clears Officer Slager, yet talking heads all over the media have the guy convicted on TV.
Likewise, (even worse) in the Michael Dunn case, the prosecution never proved Dunn didn't act in self-defense, yet Dunn was convicted and sits in prison.
The race hustlers, led by President Obama, and Al Sharpton are taking over America, and its police departments, and the ability of all of us to defend ourselves from crime (Sanford, FL, Ferguson. MO, New York City, Baltimore MD, etc).

5. Pakistan's Nukes - When actor George Clooney asked Obama what is the number 1 thing that keeps him awake at night, Obama answered >>> "Pakistan". Of course! Pakistan is a nation of almost 200 million people, 99% Muslim, and heavily jihadist. Combine that with a fragile govt that leans toward the jihadists (remember the sheltering of Osama bin Laden ?), and an arsenal of 100+ NUCLEAR warheads, and you can understand Obama's trepidation.
The Pentagon has long had plans to go into Pakistan and seize the nukes, and bring them back to the US. In response, Pakistan has bee driving the warheads through city streets, in ordinary cargo vans, trying to protect them from both US troops and Pakistani jihadists (who have repeatedly raided, unsuccessfully, storage facilites where the nukes were being stored).

6. Connection Between Income Inequality & Immigration - Cable news shows are filled with Democratswho love to talk about income inequality. They think this is an issue they own, and that Republicans are weak on. They're wrong.
The most important factor in income inequality is unemployment. It is the unemployed who are at the bottom of the income ranks. And no political activity is more damaging to unemployed Americans than the immigration so highly supported by Obama, and Democrats in general.
It has widely been reported that since 2000, in general, created jobs have been going to immigrants (legal & illegal), while Americans remain on the unemployed sidelines.

7. Affirmative Action - The rioting in Baltimore has brought AA back into the forefront (although most media is still silent on it). The Baltimore protestors keep talking about Blacks being "disenfranchised". This is puzzling. It sounds like they are talking from a 1960 newsreel. Then it might have been true. But after 51 years of AA ENfranchisement given to Blacks in job hiring, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc (at the expense of the really disenfranchised Whites), it is incredible that anyone could talk, with a straight face, and call Blacks the disenfranchised ones.
This is most likely a result of the liberal slanted educational system and media, neiter of which mention AA very much, if at all.

1. I disagree. Let the landlords charge what they want to, the free market will decide.
2. I agree.
3. What do you propose? Getting the government involved? No thanks.
4. I agree, race hustlers are a problem but your examples are poor ones.
5. Yes, that is a concern.
6. Agreed. That is what Democrats do, they create a problem then they offer themselves and their policies as the solution.
7. Agreed. Affirmative Action is racist and wrong and needs to be stopped.

You cut and pasted this, didn't you?
1. Oh "the free market". That's really smart. So we should have no business regulation at all, right ?
wtf20.gif
geez.gif
Well, if that were to be the case, then Vioxx would still be sold in pharmacies, and Americans would still be dying from it. Thalidomide would still be out there, with babies being born without arms or legs. Buildings would be collapsing on top of people from use of inferior construction materials as occured in Turkey and Brazil not long ago. Got any more bright ideas ?

3. What I propose is simply having pet medical insurance be just like people medical insurance. You hand them your plastic card. They check your coverage. Doctors provide the care. Insurance co, pays the doctors. Gee, how strange, huh ?

4. No my examples are NOT poor ones, and you don't know what you're talking about.

Glad to see that you agree with most of the OP. Generally, you're on track.

PS - not cut & pasted.

1. Seriously? You think the free market has no regulations at all? No wonder you are confused.

3. Why is the point here? Why is this politics then.

4. I see that you do not understand.
1. No. I don't think that, and I mentioned a few of those regualations, so you have no reason whatsoever to ask that odd, ill-fitting question.

3. The point is that millions of pets all over America are DYING every year, simply because of how pet insurance is handled > with pet owners having to pay the full cost of care (often thousands of $$$) UP FRONT, in order for care to be administered. (as opposed to care first; followed by insurance $$ to the doctor, as it is with people insurance)

4. I see that YOU do not understand.

Well you seemed to think that the Free Market means no regulations because that is exactly what you said.

I understand why you want pet insurance but I don't understand why you included that in a political discussion.

1. MRIs

2. Huma Abedin

3. Pet Insurance

4. Race Hustlers

5. Pakistan's Nukes

7. Affirmative Action

1. Minimum Income Requirements - All over America, seniors and disabled veterans are being discriminated against in housing. This is huge because few things are more important than being able to obtain a place to live. Landlords discriminate by imposing on prospective renters a requirement that they have an income that is 3 times the amount of the rent. This has become pretty standard now across the whole USA.
This absurd requirement is nothing but the LLs attempt to have a young, fast, hip, cool crowd in the complex, masquerading as something economic. Seniors and disable people on Social Security and VA disability/pensions (who are more reliable renters than people with jobs) should be up in arms about this.

2. Huma Abedin - Although no longer Hillary Clinton's Deputy Chief of Staff at the State Dept., HUma goes everywhere Hillary does providing constant political input. With Hillary a presidential contendor, this is a huge issue with Huma a long-time operative of the Muslim Brotherhood in America, which is sworn to destroy America. This was revealed in their infamous Explanatory Memorandum (May 22, 1991), discoverd by the FBI in 2004. If anyone is still unaware of Huma's MB exploits (and why wouldn't they be, when the media never touches it ?), they can find the information here >>>

3. Pet Insurance - Many Americans have pets. No matter what kind of pet we may have, most people consider their pets to be similar to children, and as part of the family. Yet, millions pf Americans are losing their pets to needless illness and death simply becasue of the lack of veterinary care. And that lack of care is due to the odd way that pet medical insurance is handled. Unlike human medical insurance, veterinarians must be paid fully in advance of care being given
In the case of seriously ill pets, this almost always means ultrasound and surgery. This is thousands of $$$ UP FRONT, or your pet dies. Amazing how taken for granted this has become, with veterinarians calmly recommending euthanasia (killing). If, like with people insurance, the vet was to be reimbursed by the insurance co.AFTER the care is done, your pet could be saved. Millions of pets are dying needlessly becasue of this screwy policy.

4. Race Hustlers - At first glance, many would say "Oh sure, we know about them." But do you really ? For instance, do you know that the South Carolina cop who shot a guy running away from him, and is charged with murder is actually obviously innocent ? And that he is only being chargedtoprotect him from the racist Black mobs, and to mitigate the potential of riots ?
The Fleeing Felon Rule established by the SCOTUS in the 1985 Tennessee vs Garner case clearly clears Officer Slager, yet talking heads all over the media have the guy convicted on TV.
Likewise, (even worse) in the Michael Dunn case, the prosecution never proved Dunn didn't act in self-defense, yet Dunn was convicted and sits in prison.
The race hustlers, led by President Obama, and Al Sharpton are taking over America, and its police departments, and the ability of all of us to defend ourselves from crime (Sanford, FL, Ferguson. MO, New York City, Baltimore MD, etc).

5. Pakistan's Nukes - When actor George Clooney asked Obama what is the number 1 thing that keeps him awake at night, Obama answered >>> "Pakistan". Of course! Pakistan is a nation of almost 200 million people, 99% Muslim, and heavily jihadist. Combine that with a fragile govt that leans toward the jihadists (remember the sheltering of Osama bin Laden ?), and an arsenal of 100+ NUCLEAR warheads, and you can understand Obama's trepidation.
The Pentagon has long had plans to go into Pakistan and seize the nukes, and bring them back to the US. In response, Pakistan has bee driving the warheads through city streets, in ordinary cargo vans, trying to protect them from both US troops and Pakistani jihadists (who have repeatedly raided, unsuccessfully, storage facilites where the nukes were being stored).

6. Connection Between Income Inequality & Immigration - Cable news shows are filled with Democratswho love to talk about income inequality. They think this is an issue they own, and that Republicans are weak on. They're wrong.
The most important factor in income inequality is unemployment. It is the unemployed who are at the bottom of the income ranks. And no political activity is more damaging to unemployed Americans than the immigration so highly supported by Obama, and Democrats in general.
It has widely been reported that since 2000, in general, created jobs have been going to immigrants (legal & illegal), while Americans remain on the unemployed sidelines.

7. Affirmative Action - The rioting in Baltimore has brought AA back into the forefront (although most media is still silent on it). The Baltimore protestors keep talking about Blacks being "disenfranchised". This is puzzling. It sounds like they are talking from a 1960 newsreel. Then it might have been true. But after 51 years of AA ENfranchisement given to Blacks in job hiring, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc (at the expense of the really disenfranchised Whites), it is incredible that anyone could talk, with a straight face, and call Blacks the disenfranchised ones.
This is most likely a result of the liberal slanted educational system and media, neiter of which mention AA very much, if at all.

1. I disagree. Let the landlords charge what they want to, the free market will decide.
2. I agree.
6. Agreed. That is what Democrats do, they create a problem then they offer themselves and their policies as the solution.

1. Oh "the free market". That's really smart. So we should have no business regulation at all, right ?
wtf20.gif
geez.gif
Well, if that were to be the case, then Vioxx would still be sold in pharmacies, and Americans would still be dying from it. Thalidomide would still be out there, with babies being born without arms or legs. Buildings would be collapsing on top of people from use of inferior construction materials as occured in Turkey and Brazil not long ago. Got any more bright ideas ?

3. What I propose is simply having pet medical insurance be just like people medical insurance. You hand them your plastic card. They check your coverage. Doctors provide the care. Insurance co, pays the doctors. Gee, how strange, huh ?

4. No my examples are NOT poor ones, and you don't know what you're talking about.

PS - not cut & pasted.

1. Seriously? You think the free market has no regulations at all? No wonder you are confused.

1. No. I don't think that, and I mentioned a few of those regualations, so you have no reason whatsoever to ask that odd, ill-fitting question.

3. The point is that millions of pets all over America are DYING every year, simply because of how pet insurance is handled > with pet owners having to pay the full cost of care (often thousands of $$$) UP FRONT, in order for care to be administered. (as opposed to care first; followed by insurance $$ to the doctor, as it is with people insurance)

Well you seemed to think that the Free Market means no regulations because that is exactly what you said.

I understand why you want pet insurance but I don't understand why you included that in a political discussion.
Take a guess.

When my pet got her insurance application in the mail, she was asked to report to a vet for a physical exam before they would take action on her application for a policy. She failed to keep the appointment, and the pet insurer denied coverage. They did allow her to keep the free "glow in the dark dog collar", though.

When my pet got her insurance application in the mail, she was asked to report to a vet for a physical exam before they would take action on her application for a policy. She failed to keep the appointment, and the pet insurer denied coverage. They did allow her to keep the free "glow in the dark dog collar", though.
And when YOU got your application, for the pet insurance for your pet ? Then what ?

2. I agree.

wtf20.gif
geez.gif

PS - not cut & pasted.

Take a guess.

I already guessed. I guessed you wanted the government to mandate it.

1. MRIs

2. Huma Abedin

3. Pet Insurance

4. Race Hustlers

5. Pakistan's Nukes

7. Affirmative Action

2. Huma Abedin - Although no longer Hillary Clinton's Deputy Chief of Staff at the State Dept., HUma goes everywhere Hillary does providing constant political input. With Hillary a presidential contendor, this is a huge issue with Huma a long-time operative of the Muslim Brotherhood in America, which is sworn to destroy America. This was revealed in their infamous Explanatory Memorandum (May 22, 1991), discoverd by the FBI in 2004. If anyone is still unaware of Huma's MB exploits (and why wouldn't they be, when the media never touches it ?), they can find the information here >>> See Post # 2 of this thread.

It has widely been reported that since 2000, in general, created jobs have been going to immigrants (legal & illegal), while Americans remain on the unemployed sidelines. This link New York Times article is just one of many on this subject.

Unskilled Workers Lose Out to Immigrants - NYTimes.com

Your first point on minimum income requirements is absurd.

Should a landlord renting a nice apartment for $1k per month be forced to rent that apartment to someone who makes $1k a month? What income requirement would you have landlords be FORCED to use?

Forum List

Back