7 days after Al Qaeda attacks America....

Obama announces Al Qaeda affiliate attacked America.:clap2:

Wow...Obama and Napolitano are really on the ball!!!!!!:lol:

I guess in a few weeks Obama will announce it's 2010.:cuckoo:
Obama links jet attack suspect to al-Qaida - Airliner attack- msnbc.com

Because, of course, he should have made the link and annouced it, and used it for his own political benefit before having the whole story?

Well, a lack of detail didn't stop him when his black friend got his ass arrested by a white police officer. Just sayin'.

:lol:

good one

I feel safe already :eusa_whistle:

I haven't felt safe for over a year now. I felt extremly safe when President Bush was President, he handled business. Now we have a President who would rather make excuses and apologies then handle business. I have a hunch that his Chief of Staff is setting up World Apology Tour 2010 as we speak because of this incident.

P.S. Rudy Giuliani made a famous statement after 9/11 "Thank god George Bush is our President" and honestly I felt the same thing at the same time and I didn't care for Bush at first.

and if Gore wins the election??? god help us. America made the right call

You never felt safe.

That is why you followed like a blind sheep the guy who you thought looked like a regular Joe in jeans.

You thought "hes just like me".

You thought it would be great to just pretend the world was simple like you.

You thought walking arround with your chin out and fists clentched ready to swing like an idiot the second you feel scared that you would get some wonderful results.

What we got was a simple minded clod who fucked everything up and made things FAR worse.

911 happened on your simple minded watch.

You and your SCARED all the time and ready to fight because your too stupid to think things through gave us the results that the Bush admin ended with.

EVERYTHING FUCKED UP.

9/11 happened because of a President on YOUR watch. This shit should have been handled after the attack on the USS Cole (Which is an act of war by the way) then again after the embassy attacks, and if Slick Willy would have acted properly at THAT time 9/11 wouldnt have happened.

I'm quietly confident that terrorists don't care too much who our POTUS is... they don't attack us when a GOP is holding the office, they don't not attack us because the DNC is. They just hate us. Obama is not going to stop them hating us and they are not going to stop trying to attack us just cuz he's POTUS.

It really is time that both sides grew the fuck up and stopped blaming each other. It makes you all look terminally stupid.

You never felt safe.

That is why you followed like a blind sheep the guy who you thought looked like a regular Joe in jeans.

You thought "hes just like me".

You thought it would be great to just pretend the world was simple like you.

You thought walking arround with your chin out and fists clentched ready to swing like an idiot the second you feel scared that you would get some wonderful results.

What we got was a simple minded clod who fucked everything up and made things FAR worse.

911 happened on your simple minded watch.

You and your SCARED all the time and ready to fight because your too stupid to think things through gave us the results that the Bush admin ended with.

EVERYTHING FUCKED UP.

9/11 happened because of a President on YOUR watch. This shit should have been handled after the attack on the USS Cole (Which is an act of war by the way) then again after the embassy attacks, and if Slick Willy would have acted properly at THAT time 9/11 wouldnt have happened.

I'm quietly confident that terrorists don't care too much who our POTUS is... they don't attack us when a GOP is holding the office, they don't not attack us because the DNC is. They just hate us. Obama is not going to stop them hating us and they are not going to stop trying to attack us just cuz he's POTUS.

It really is time that both sides grew the fuck up and stopped blaming each other. It makes you all look terminally stupid.

I am blaming them because Clinton should have got Monica out from under his desk and pulled his pants up and then gone after AQ after the Cole or Embassy bombings. He should have done what President Bush did after the first set of attacks, hell even after the first set of attacks the blink sheik did here in the US, remember that?

How many times did the CIA have Bin Laden in their sites where Clinton hesitated to make the call? To many to count because it was for two years straight!

I am blaming them because Clinton should have got Monica out from under his desk and pulled his pants up and then gone after AQ after the Cole or Embassy bombings. He should have done what President Bush did after the first set of attacks, hell even after the first set of attacks the blink sheik did here in the US, remember that?

How many times did the CIA have Bin Laden in their sites where Clinton hesitated to make the call? To many to count because it was for two years straight!

good question. guess ole bubba had a chicken switch to !!!!!

Yeah, instead of actually looking at evidence and considering it he could have just decided that he would invent shit and bomb the hell out of any old country like Bush did in Iraq!

BTW WHERE ARE those WMDs?????

No one knows where they are. Some say alot of them were shipped to Syria. I garuntee if i bury something somewhere inside the State of Washington, and a year later you all go looking for it, you would NEVER find it. Imagine how much easier it would be to hide in a barren desert full of sand.

Have you not read your history? Do you not remember anything before we invaded Iraq? The entire world knows he had them, we just didnt find them. We havent found Bin Laden either. Does that mean he is a figment of our imagination? Is he made up too?

Liberals are so fucking stupid its beyond belief.

Last edited:
No one knows where they are. Some say alot of them were shipped to Syria. I garuntee if i bury something somewhere inside my city, and a year later you all go looking for it, you would NEVER find it. Imagine how much easier it would be to hide in a barren desert full of sand.

Have you not read your history? Do you not remember anything before we invaded Iraq? The entire world knows he had them, we just didnt find them. We havent found Bin Laden either. Does that mean he is a figment of our imagination?

well, even assuming they are in Syria... was it worth it to depose a sovereign leader, spend billions of dollars for no reason and destabilize the middle east?

now THAT was stupid.

But ridiculous neo-cons never learn.

Well, we knew his name Christmas Day and the CIA had intel on his movements and possible contacts BEFORE that by about a month. How soon do you think Obama should have known?

Saddam Hussein created the illusion of WMDs to protect himself from attack by Iran. Try placing that blame where it belongs.

And we took his WORD for it, when WE knew everything he had because WE GAVE IT TO HIM?????? Yup that was really really bright!!!!! And if you really believe that there are at least several obsolete bridges with your name on them...

And if those fuckwads in CIA don't pass on the information they have, or just pooh-pooh it, which they did, how is Obama responsible when the CIA et al are a culture of asses that can't seem to get out of their own way. Between HSA, The CIA, and FBI they are so busy playing one-ups and politics they are none of them doing their job! Does President Obama have to micromanage the details of thier jobs for them? I though you all said he wasn't the all powerful all knowing Messiah!

The Nigerian's father made the effort to go to the Embassy, talk to them, and so on, and they sat on it with heads up their asses! Procedure is easy. When they get one like that, conditionally revoke, put them on the no fly and then let the person in question explain and justify their actions! Instead, our people did much of nothing!

How about this: Other countries do not owe us to handle OUR National Security. That is OUR job. What was done was really stupid! And we OWN it.

On the other hand, we have the "convenient little miscreant" in custody, and now all the non-thinking sheeple will jump in line and tremble, shitting in their boots instead of thinking!

Seen this: Flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell: 'I was visited by the FBI' | Detroit News - - MLive.com

How about other countries who want to have travel and commerce with us should be sure to use caution in letting people with bombs on planes. That is certainly a reasonable request. Those CIA types you are so angry with work for Obama now. It just comes with the job. I don't see him firing anyone at the moment. The only one afraid is you. Afraid we have once again seen the lack of understanding Obama has.

In OUR stuff, THE BUCK STOPS HERE! What a nation of spineless wusses we have become, whine whine whine, we shouldn't have to tend to our own business, whine whine whine, everyone should do it for us, whine whine whine, we are the US of A, they all OWE us to powder and diaper us!

BULLSHIT ! ! ! !

No one knows where they are. Some say alot of them were shipped to Syria. I garuntee if i bury something somewhere inside my city, and a year later you all go looking for it, you would NEVER find it. Imagine how much easier it would be to hide in a barren desert full of sand.

Have you not read your history? Do you not remember anything before we invaded Iraq? The entire world knows he had them, we just didnt find them. We havent found Bin Laden either. Does that mean he is a figment of our imagination?

well, even assuming they are in Syria... was it worth it to depose a sovereign leader, spend billions of dollars for no reason and destabilize the middle east?

now THAT was stupid.

Are you fucking retarded? Of course it was worth it. We just took out the Middle Easts top dog and put in a democracy there and they are now our allies instead of our enemies. We also stopped a madman that uses horrific torture on his own citizens. Do you not see the benifit of that? If not, you have no business speaking on the subject.

Liberals have the complete inability to learn.

Last edited:

now THAT was stupid.

Are you fucking retarded? Of course it was worth it. We just took out the Middle Easts top dog and put in a democracy there and they are now our allies instead of our enemies. We also stopped a madman that uses horrific torture on his own citizens. Do you not see the benifit of that? If not, you have no business speaking on the subject.

There was a reason that Saddam wouldn't let weapons inpectors in, he was obviously stalling for some time to hide the weapons.

Because, of course, he should have made the link and annouced it, and used it for his own political benefit before having the whole story?

California Girl said it best Jillian...
Well, a lack of detail didn't stop him when his black friend got his ass arrested by a white police officer. Just sayin'.

With absolutely no evidence whatsoever Obama makes a comment like this when one of his buddies is arrested....
then Obama KNOWS about Yemen...KNOWS Al Qaeda is PREPPING FOR AN ATTACK ON A U.S. ASSET...the perp is on the terrorist watch list....launches a failed cruise missile attack at an Al Qaeda training camp where the perp was schooled....

I hope someone leaks the PDB's to the Press like they did under Bush>>>>>PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

need I go on?

now THAT was stupid.

There was a reason that Saddam wouldn't let weapons inpectors in, he was obviously stalling for some time to hide the weapons.

Liberals would have you believe Saddam was willing to accept sanctions due to the fact that he wouldnt let inspectors in to check on his supposedly non existant WMDs, just because. What kind of retard logic is that? Theres a reason he didnt let them in, and theres a reason he didnt document the destruction of the weapons (though he claimed they did destroy them), which is simply because he didnt want to get rid of them.

now THAT was stupid.

Yup, he hid the weapons and the oil that was gonna pay for the war up his ass, I guess, cause the US of A got neither, and the CITIZENS of the US of A are footing the bill, still haven't found bin Laden, and there are at least four thousand dead of our own AND COUNTING, and HOT PANTS GOT ON THE PLANE AND MADE IT TO DETROIT!

Good Job, Brownie!

Too little too late.

Had the White House National Security Council, US intelligence and counter-terror agencies properly studied al Qaeda's failed attempt to assassinate Prince Muhammad bin Nayef, deputy interior minister and commander of the Saudi anti-terror campaign in Yemen five months ago, they might have detected pointers to al Qaeda's latest terror offensive and its methods.

Had it been properly scrutinized and analyzed, there was much valuable input to be gained from the attempt on Prince Muhammad, betraying as it did Al Qaeda methods which were later replicated in the attempted bombing of the Detroit-bound airliner and, again, in the deadly attack on Dec. 30 against the CIA contingent at Forward Operation Base Chapman, in the remote Afghan Khost province.

Obama, who has called a meeting of US security agency chiefs for Tuesday, Jan. 5, cannot expect serious brainstorming because it would be inhibited by a mindset that refuses to refer to the failed mass-murderer as an illegal or enemy combatant or terrorist but only as a "suspect." Treated like a common or garden criminal, the Nigerian has been committed to an ordinary lock-up. This has given him the opportunity to hire American lawyers, who right away shut his mouth and advised him not to cooperate in answering questions about his accessories and masters.

DEBKAfile - US Anti-Terror Authorities Missed Writing on the Wall - in Jeddah

And we took his WORD for it, when WE knew everything he had because WE GAVE IT TO HIM?????? Yup that was really really bright!!!!! And if you really believe that there are at least several obsolete bridges with your name on them...

And if those fuckwads in CIA don't pass on the information they have, or just pooh-pooh it, which they did, how is Obama responsible when the CIA et al are a culture of asses that can't seem to get out of their own way. Between HSA, The CIA, and FBI they are so busy playing one-ups and politics they are none of them doing their job! Does President Obama have to micromanage the details of thier jobs for them? I though you all said he wasn't the all powerful all knowing Messiah!

The Nigerian's father made the effort to go to the Embassy, talk to them, and so on, and they sat on it with heads up their asses! Procedure is easy. When they get one like that, conditionally revoke, put them on the no fly and then let the person in question explain and justify their actions! Instead, our people did much of nothing!

How about this: Other countries do not owe us to handle OUR National Security. That is OUR job. What was done was really stupid! And we OWN it.

On the other hand, we have the "convenient little miscreant" in custody, and now all the non-thinking sheeple will jump in line and tremble, shitting in their boots instead of thinking!

Seen this: Flight 253 passenger Kurt Haskell: 'I was visited by the FBI' | Detroit News - - MLive.com

How about other countries who want to have travel and commerce with us should be sure to use caution in letting people with bombs on planes. That is certainly a reasonable request. Those CIA types you are so angry with work for Obama now. It just comes with the job. I don't see him firing anyone at the moment. The only one afraid is you. Afraid we have once again seen the lack of understanding Obama has.

In OUR stuff, THE BUCK STOPS HERE! What a nation of spineless wusses we have become, whine whine whine, we shouldn't have to tend to our own business, whine whine whine, everyone should do it for us, whine whine whine, we are the US of A, they all OWE us to powder and diaper us!

BULLSHIT ! ! ! !

So you are for being Imperialistic and requiring other nations let us have personnel on their soil to screen passengers coming to the US? Not sure where you see the whinig. It is pretty much left to your side of the street.

I haven't felt safe for over a year now. I felt extremly safe when President Bush was President, he handled business. Now we have a President who would rather make excuses and apologies then handle business. I have a hunch that his Chief of Staff is setting up World Apology Tour 2010 as we speak because of this incident.

P.S. Rudy Giuliani made a famous statement after 9/11 "Thank god George Bush is our President" and honestly I felt the same thing at the same time and I didn't care for Bush at first.

Same here. In fact, I'm such a dope, I actually voted for GORE in 2000!! :eek:

I just didn't feel "comfortable" with George W. Bush. I was pretty sure he was a damned dumbass, but the way he handled 9/11 changed my mind about him and his intelligence level forever. More to the point, the way he handled 9/11 made me *REALLY* glad that Gore wasn't POTUS when 9/11 happened. I cannot even imagine that! :eusa_doh:

And now....we have the kind of POTUS we would have had on 9/11/01 had Gore been elected. And it scares the shit out of me.

Yes, World Apology Tour 2010 is about to launch.....be prepared! :redface: :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Same here. In fact, I'm such a dope, I actually voted for GORE in 2000!! :eek:

I just didn't feel "comfortable" with George W. Bush. I was pretty sure he was a damned dumbass, but the way he handled 9/11 changed my mind about him and his intelligence level forever. More to the point, the way he handled 9/11 made me *REALLY* glad that Gore wasn't POTUS when 9/11 happened. I cannot even imagine that! :eusa_doh:

And now....we have the kind of POTUS we would have had on 9/11/01 had Gore been elected. And it scares the shit out of me.

Yes, World Apology Tour 2010 is about to launch.....be prepared! :redface: :eusa_eh:

I see. You are so damned proud that Bin Laden got away? That we attacked a nation on the basis of lies? That we lost 1 1/2 times as many people occupying that nation we attacke on the basis of lies as we did on 9-11?

Had we had Gore or Obama as POTUS on 9-11, I am pretty sure Bin Laden would have been dead before 1-01, 2002. Bush's complete incompetance was a disaster in every sphere for this nation.

Liberals would have you believe Saddam was willing to accept sanctions due to the fact that he wouldnt let inspectors in to check on his supposedly non existant WMDs, just because. What kind of retard logic is that? Theres a reason he didnt let them in, and theres a reason he didnt document the destruction of the weapons (though he claimed they did destroy them), which is simply because he didnt want to get rid of them.

Fellow, the Inspectors were in Iraq right up to the time we invaded. And Bush ordered them out. He did not want them to continue their inspections because he knew they would find nothing.

Forum List

Back