'7 countries want to buy Iron Dome'

Iron dome saved and still save lives of thousands of Jews on regular basis.

Sucks for you, haters:D The Jews keep on living.

the jews living bothers me not one single bit. it is the israelis killing everything in sight that is bothersome.

by the way, peeps are becoming increasingly aware of that lame trick of trying to associate israelis with all jews.

I have a plan for you. Go to Israel, tell them about your holocaust denial theories and then you can be a martyer for the cause!

Do you care this much about the treatment the Arabs give to Christians, women or other Arabs? What about Syria, you probably don't care? What about how Persia is going to sentence to death a Christian for not converting? What about Saudi Arabia for locking a dozen women into a burning building because they didn't have their hijabs on? What about the genocidal war that Arab Sudan is waging on Southern Sudan? What about he atrocities in Somolia? Libya, the forgot country, has moved back to a totalitarian regime, but lead by barbaric Islamist enforcing Sharia Law (they are moving towards a taliban style rule)? What about Kosovo, ruled by a mafesto-style goverment that has d De Facto no infidels allowed in their fictionious country? What about the Congo? Mexico? Venezuela? Haita? Ivory Coast? Nigeria? South Africa (apartheid is alive and well, but against the minority white population - they are fully enacting an ethnic cleansing campaign)? Zimbabwae? Afghanistan? Angola? Etc. Everyone of these countries have a 1000 fold worst situation, but pussies like you focus solely on the Jews!

Yet your mental midget antisemitic mind focus on the only Jewish country that god forbiden fights back when they're attacked, takes steps to reduce the terrorist threats at her borders and won't allow a violence regime get nukes who regularly threats genocide on them!

Name one country that wouldn't invade it's neighbor if 1000s upon 1000s of cross-border missiles where fired at her? NONE, yet you expect more from the Jews!

You are one fucking stupid kid, arab Christians and Muslims get along just fine Shithead, a lot of my friends are roman orthodox syrians. We all believe in the same thing and they both want Bashar out. Now eat shit with that bulkshit claim, go to an Arabic country Christians and Muslims aren't racist like Israelis or Americans, they get along regularly and live life normally not with hate in their minds all day

You are one fucking stupid kid, arab Christians and Muslims get along just fine Shithead, a lot of my friends are roman orthodox syrians. We all believe in the same thing and they both want Bashar out. Now eat shit with that bulkshit claim, go to an Arabic country Christians and Muslims aren't racist like Israelis or Americans, they get along regularly and live life normally not with hate in their minds all day

try again ------"because..." the rest of us on this board do not live on the moon There are arab christians in the USA In fact I have known christians from Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, I never met a kuwaiti or saaudi or yemeni christian, however. To be brief----either you don't know or you are lying Oppression of christians in muslim countries is periodic ----- and occurs to a more or less degree over time it is only a bit less virulent than that against jews Some countries which did have a SIGNIFICANT christian population are either devoid of or almost devoid of christians------the reason that kind of thing happens is NOT BECAUSE EVERYONE GETS ALONG FINE you guys managed to kill off the entire ONCE SIGNFICANT christian populations of saudi arabia and yemen the lebanese christians have been running since I was born (LONG AGO ----there were so many lebanese christians around in my childhood---that I assumed lebanon was a christian country------of course there was an occassional jew----but I did not know there were muslims in Lebanon until I grew up-----same for syrians----both with the cross with the extra lines) BTW syrian christians were escaping to "racist" Israel long before the ASSAD thing happened My kid ---has a friend here in the USA (the kid came for college) from Israel ---Syrian christian--- He described his father as "MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD" and said his father does not understand why Israel allows muslims in and wished it didn't

try again ------"because..." the rest of us on this board do not live on the moon There are arab christians in the USA In fact I have known christians from Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, I never met a kuwaiti or saaudi or yemeni christian, however. To be brief----either you don't know or you are lying Oppression of christians in muslim countries is periodic ----- and occurs to a more or less degree over time it is only a bit less virulent than that against jews Some countries which did have a SIGNIFICANT christian population are either devoid of or almost devoid of christians------the reason that kind of thing happens is NOT BECAUSE EVERYONE GETS ALONG FINE you guys managed to kill off the entire ONCE SIGNFICANT christian populations of saudi arabia and yemen the lebanese christians have been running since I was born (LONG AGO ----there were so many lebanese christians around in my childhood---that I assumed lebanon was a christian country------of course there was an occassional jew----but I did not know there were muslims in Lebanon until I grew up-----same for syrians----both with the cross with the extra lines) BTW syrian christians were escaping to "racist" Israel long before the ASSAD thing happened My kid ---has a friend here in the USA (the kid came for college) from Israel ---Syrian christian--- He described his father as "MORE LIKUD THAN LIKUD" and said his father does not understand why Israel allows muslims in and wished it didn't

You fucking make up so much bullshit, do you think we actually believe any of your fucking statements?

You keep telling us how your christian friends Praise Israel, the end result is always everyone praises Israel and Israel didn't do anything wrong. All your shit is hoax

The biggest bread distributor in Gaza is a Christian family who all know Muslims you fucking idiot

I must admit it's a cool marketing speech. And it's greek orthodox, bth.. Anyway: The Syrian Orthodox Church is worried about “an ongoing ethnic cleansing of Christians” in the embattled city of Homs, reports Agenzia Fides, the official Vatican news agency.
Anti-government militants have expelled 90% of Christians in Homs and confiscated their residences by force, said Fides, citing a note sent to the agency by the Syrian Orthodox Church.
The Vatican agency cited sources saying militants went door to door in the Homs neighborhoods of Hamidiya and Bustan al-Diwan, “forcing Christians to flee, without giving them the chance to take their belongings.”

Some "Free Syrian Army", indeed.

I must admit it's a cool marketing speech. And it's greek orthodox, bth.. Anyway: The Syrian Orthodox Church is worried about “an ongoing ethnic cleansing of Christians” in the embattled city of Homs, reports Agenzia Fides, the official Vatican news agency.
Anti-government militants have expelled 90% of Christians in Homs and confiscated their residences by force, said Fides, citing a note sent to the agency by the Syrian Orthodox Church.
The Vatican agency cited sources saying militants went door to door in the Homs neighborhoods of Hamidiya and Bustan al-Diwan, “forcing Christians to flee, without giving them the chance to take their belongings.”

Reported by the Vatican News Agency , you dumbass I just met a Syrian roman orthodox from Syria and he said bashar is killing everyone in Homs, and said the Syrian rebels are fighting bashar not Christians go eat shit these Europeans think they can make false reports over and over of something they have no clue of....lmao

What point did "because..." just make? the arab spring muslims of syria are not killing christians yet? I am glad to hear that. the arab spring muslims of egypt started weeks ago.......

Reported by the Vatican News Agency ,
Which is way more believable, than any "free syrian army" video in which Fawzi Kaboom assholes with guns schriek "allah akbar" every second and behave accordingly, of course.
you dumbass
That must be the strongest argument. Heh
I just met a Syrian roman orthodox from Syria and he said bashar is killing everyone in Homs, and said the Syrian rebels are fighting bashar not Christians go eat shit these Europeans think they can make false reports over and over of something they have no clue of....
An indirect assertion that Vatican's clueless about the situation there and is lying about christians is beyond ridiculous, of course. Besides, it's greek orthodox, not roman orthodox.

Which is way more believable, than any "free syrian army" video in which Fawzi Kaboom assholes with guns schriek "allah akbar" every second and behave accordingly, of course.
you dumbass
That must be the strongest argument. Heh
I just met a Syrian roman orthodox from Syria and he said bashar is killing everyone in Homs, and said the Syrian rebels are fighting bashar not Christians go eat shit these Europeans think they can make false reports over and over of something they have no clue of....
An indirect assertion that Vatican's clueless about the situation there and is lying about christians is beyond ridiculous, of course. Besides, it's greek orthodox, not roman orthodox.

Roman orthodox dumbass

the jews living bothers me not one single bit. it is the israelis killing everything in sight that is bothersome.

by the way, peeps are becoming increasingly aware of that lame trick of trying to associate israelis with all jews.

I have a plan for you. Go to Israel, tell them about your holocaust denial theories and then you can be a martyer for the cause!

Do you care this much about the treatment the Arabs give to Christians, women or other Arabs? What about Syria, you probably don't care? What about how Persia is going to sentence to death a Christian for not converting? What about Saudi Arabia for locking a dozen women into a burning building because they didn't have their hijabs on? What about the genocidal war that Arab Sudan is waging on Southern Sudan? What about he atrocities in Somolia? Libya, the forgot country, has moved back to a totalitarian regime, but lead by barbaric Islamist enforcing Sharia Law (they are moving towards a taliban style rule)? What about Kosovo, ruled by a mafesto-style goverment that has d De Facto no infidels allowed in their fictionious country? What about the Congo? Mexico? Venezuela? Haita? Ivory Coast? Nigeria? South Africa (apartheid is alive and well, but against the minority white population - they are fully enacting an ethnic cleansing campaign)? Zimbabwae? Afghanistan? Angola? Etc. Everyone of these countries have a 1000 fold worst situation, but pussies like you focus solely on the Jews!

Yet your mental midget antisemitic mind focus on the only Jewish country that god forbiden fights back when they're attacked, takes steps to reduce the terrorist threats at her borders and won't allow a violence regime get nukes who regularly threats genocide on them!

Name one country that wouldn't invade it's neighbor if 1000s upon 1000s of cross-border missiles where fired at her? NONE, yet you expect more from the Jews!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Riiiiight. Intolerance of "the others" and each other is one of the Pillars of "peaceful" Islam.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back