7 boys beat 1 boy racial hate crime

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
7 California boys arrested in attack on teen | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon | - Portland, Oregon | National & World News

Now for all you idiots who think Zimmerman, Martin is a hate crime, here is a REAL hate crime.

"The video shows as many as 10 boys surrounding the victim and challenging him to a fight. The suspects then began hitting the teen while others watched.

During the beating, the teens made racially derogatory statements that were captured on the video, Ford said.

After the victim fell to the ground, the assailants kicked him multiple times in the head, knocked out several teeth and left shoe impressions on his skin, Ford said."

In that case they did arrest the killer huh?

Gee I wish Trayvon could get some of that justice

I find this fascinating, actually.

What is it that makes people feel the need to dig up these stories, as if one cancels out the other?

"See! Now we're even!"

lol

Seven arrested, three more sought.

Humans sure are hilariously entertaining. Watching all this ridiculous racist crap going on reminds me of watching old slapstick comedy, predictable but never the less always hilarious. The only difference is the old pie in the face gag has been replaced with a more dramatic blast of lead to the face instead. Fighting humans are funnier than cats fighting in my opinion. Kudos to you all, keep up the great performances, humans, maybe your god(s) will nominate you all for an Oscar or whatever trophy you all lust after, ha..

Forum List

Back