7 Billionth Baby Bluster

Anything to add other than logical fallacies, bigot?

Just making a point that when a seeing eye dog walks three owners out into the middle of traffic, you tend not to trust it at a certain point.

Only a complete retard would believe that the world's population tripling in a century is not something to be seriously concerned about. It's doubled within my lifetime of 49 years.

Instead of indulging in logical fallacies and tortured metaphors, why not try reading the damn article?

I did. It's like everything else in teh Weekly Standard. We all live to serve Zionism.... God has a plan.... ignore this painfully obvious problem with our reasoning... Bill Kristol is smart...

Actually, it sounds like mass genocide on a planetary scale.

To the pro-abortionists that's "smart." The fact that many of them profess not to believe in morality probably helps them live with themselves.

Since there is nothing immoral about aborting fetuses that are the size of a kidney bean, it isn't a moral issue.

By that reasoning, I suppose that if someone larger than yourself were to walk up to you on the street and proceed to hack you into pieces and throw you in the trash you wouldn't consider it a moral issue.

Good luck with that.

To the pro-abortionists that's "smart." The fact that many of them profess not to believe in morality probably helps them live with themselves.

Since there is nothing immoral about aborting fetuses that are the size of a kidney bean, it isn't a moral issue.

By that reasoning, I suppose that if someone larger than yourself were to walk up to you on the street and proceed to hack you into pieces and throw you in the trash you wouldn't consider it a moral issue.

Good luck with that.

By that logic, the person would have to be a big as Godzilla and his skeletal structure would collapse from it's own weight. So the only threat he'd pose if I were directly underneath him.

On the other hand, if I took up residence inside his body and he didn't want me there, I don't think there'd be much I could do about it.

also encouraged by most right wingers and US religions.

Of course we all know how well abstinance only education works.

:confused:
Show me where rightwingers encourage poor people to have more children.

As far as religions...you know...democrats go to church too.
And yes, abstinence only education is pure stupidity.

Rightwingers encourage births after conception..

Are you saying that left wingers discourage human life?

Just making a point that when a seeing eye dog walks three owners out into the middle of traffic, you tend not to trust it at a certain point.

Only a complete retard would believe that the world's population tripling in a century is not something to be seriously concerned about. It's doubled within my lifetime of 49 years.

Instead of indulging in logical fallacies and tortured metaphors, why not try reading the damn article?

I did. It's like everything else in teh Weekly Standard. We all live to serve Zionism.... God has a plan.... ignore this painfully obvious problem with our reasoning... Bill Kristol is smart...

Now you just proved that you did NOT in fact read it, liar.

Now you just proved that you did NOT in fact read it, liar.

The Weekly Zionist is always the same article, and it's kind of boring.

Only a idiot would think that 7 billion humans isn't a huge problem. A complete and utter idiot.

Which will be the first to go when we have to start culling the population, so there's that.

On the other hand, if I took up residence inside his body and he didn't want me there, I don't think there'd be much I could do about it.

And there we have the lefty pro-abortionist view of human life.

Then do a better job of explaining yourself.

Why, he was pretty clear to the rest of us. I don't agree with him on much, but I understand where he's coming from.

Was I talking to you, bigot? Wait your fucking turn, you'll get plenty of attention.

OH, I'm in the business of mocking you now, Anger Management... you are just too easy...

184y.jpg

We've been slaughtering each other for 6000 years, mostly to appease your Sky Pixie. Don't try to pretend you find human life sacred now...

It isn't a left or right view, it's a pragmatic one. Unless you want to declare all uteri assets of the state, you don't have anything to say about.

On the off chance you were to have your second encounter with female genitalia after birth, it's her business, not yours...

We've been slaughtering each other for 6000 years, mostly to appease your Sky Pixie. Don't try to pretend you find human life sacred now...

It isn't a left or right view, it's a pragmatic one. Unless you want to declare all uteri assets of the state, you don't have anything to say about.

On the off chance you were to have your second encounter with female genitalia after birth, it's her business, not yours...

And here we see more illogic from the insecure, bigoted little atheist dirtbag.

And here we see more illogic from the insecure, bigoted little atheist dirtbag.

And here we see anger management reacting to his sad little life..

I mean, everyone in this thread is mocking you, guy...

Another logical fallacy: The Appeal to Popularity.

You're not just a hateful, frightened little piece of shit, you're also painfully stupid.

Forum List

Back