7.5 Million Dollars In Damage To Wisconsin Capital By Demonstrators

Teamsters

AFSCME

Carpenters

Plumbers

Drywallers

Electricians

Highway Dept.

I guarantee I've worked with more union slobs that the average Joe since I used to hire them.

Want to hear about the last union project i had to manage; the bathroom repairs that cost 37K?

woe is you man, woe is you.

You know what REALLY pisses me off? Jersey highways. Jesus fucking christ!!! Where are the forums to go on every day and bitch about Jersey highways! fucking fuck 09328n15189p2u389

What exits?

I don't know enough to say, but I'm talking specifically around the Meadowlands Arena.

I hope some of you aren't so old that you'll die having spent your last days on internet forums bitching about how much you hate liberals.

Life is so much better thaN that. Jeebus christ, y'all get so worked up from Michelle's arms and dresses to Barack's friends and dinner trips.

Anyways, in other sports, I highly highly recommend the brawl that Happened last night in the UFC with Diego Sanchez. wow.

ou you poor little mistreated liberals, we are so mean to you.. whine with your cheese,, much? poor little liberals.. nevermind that you spent a decade hating on President Bush,, just skip right over that part.. Par for the course.. I'm on the 15 hole now. Give me a nine iron.

I'm actually doind pretty weel in life, thanks.

Who is starting a fight here. You were the first to start name calling you fucking twit.

And I have had enough experience with unions to be justified in calling them slobs.

I don't guess you got the Grump memo.. You're supposed to be nice to liberals.

Democracy means spraying spit all over some stupid conservative over spending cuts and they're unable to respond in kind without being accused of racism or attacking well intentioned workers.

and democrat means running away, running away, running away,, and whine some more in you hidey hole.. they used to be big and brave and say shit like.. "We're in charge now, sit down and shut the fuck up"" but not now,, not now ,, now they run away and cry to they mommy.

I hope some of you aren't so old that you'll die having spent your last days on internet forums bitching about how much you hate liberals.

Life is so much better thaN that. Jeebus christ, y'all get so worked up from Michelle's arms and dresses to Barack's friends and dinner trips.

Anyways, in other sports, I highly highly recommend the brawl that Happened last night in the UFC with Diego Sanchez. wow.

ou you poor little mistreated liberals, we are so mean to you.. whine with your cheese,, much? poor little liberals.. nevermind that you spent a decade hating on President Bush,, just skip right over that part.. Par for the course.. I'm on the 15 hole now. Give me a nine iron.

I'm so vewy proud of ya.

GT, did you REALLY spend a decade hating on President Bush or is Willow making stuff up again?

GT, did you REALLY spend a decade hating on President Bush or is Willow making stuff up again?

I don't even like politics :lol: it's too petty

Seems the UFC has a bigger following then the WBC these days. I don't get off watching somebody sitting on someone and pummeling em.

Not that I would be against pummeling some red-flag waving commie yelling in my face "Fox Lies".

Last edited:

Seems the UFC has a bigger following then the WBC these days. I don't get off watching somebody sitting on someone and pummeling em.

Not that I would be against pummeling red-flag waving commie yelling in my face "Fox Lies".

I'm sure you could man, :lol:

Do you watch other sports to "get off?"

They started in on him 2001. It's now 2011

So Willow was spot on

Not that I would be against pummeling red-flag waving commie yelling in my face "Fox Lies".

I'm sure you could man, :lol:

Do you watch other sports to "get off?"

The only sport I get off to is bedroom gymnastics.

woe is you man, woe is you.

You know what REALLY pisses me off? Jersey highways. Jesus fucking christ!!! Where are the forums to go on every day and bitch about Jersey highways! fucking fuck 09328n15189p2u389

You really are touchy on this subject. Why is that?

My original comment was merely stating that government jobs usually cost twice the estimate. Why does that hurt your feelings so much that you have to rant and rave like you do?

You couldn't hurt my feelings with an M16, guy.

Yeah you're so tough you whine about the term union slob until the cows come home.

and I wonder how many of them left their Depends,and "Used Baby Diapers" on and around the capitol?. who hasn't seen a stray wal-mart or home-depot carriage sitting in their parking lots with a soiled baby diaper? That is as low as a far lefty calling the Average American a racist! (just because they are hurting financially? and complaining about it?) I can't buy a new car because Obama is the President! and the banks wont loan! Therefore I am a racist according to the Far Left:evil:

Forum List

Back