7.1 million unfilled jobs in US? We're already seeing GOP racism and hate won't work long term.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Apple, Cisco, IBM speak out against Trump's immigration policies

Immigrant Entrepreneurship in America Is Declining

Is Donald Trump hurting international education?

Silicon Valley reeling as Trump chokes off a critical source of talent

Didn't I tell you? You can't keep threatening people with racism and hatred.

We have 7.1 million unfilled jobs and no one to do these jobs because Republicans are uneducated, ignorant and racist. Who wants to go work with or for such people?

You can bet the GOP mega donors will stop funding the GOP if they can't get qualified workers. We all know that for Republicans, business comes first. It's Republicans who coined the phrase, "Corporations are people my friend".

Sad for Republicans is the fact they will be the big losers. The eager base wants to end healthcare for Trumpsters. They aren't educated. The only jobs they can to do are called "hardship" jobs because the pay so little without benefits.

There are a record breaking and astonishing 7.1 MILLION jobs open. Business looking for workers.

How are you going to get some of those immigrants to come here when you have a racist Republican Party, a racist in charge of the government and racist foreign policies?

Everyone can't make minimum wage forever. Eventually, business will stop supporting the GOP.

Mystery Solved: Here’s Why Big Business Keeps Supporting Republicans Even as Republicans Destroy the Economy

Big business desperately wants immigration reform, so it can have access to skilled workers (at the high end) and not have to worry about being busted for employing undocumented workers (at the low end). The House GOP says no.

The GOP’s Fixation on Giant Corporate Tax Cuts Is Political Insanity

---------------------

There is going to be so much going on after the midterms. You can see it coming.

Here's an idea...

if you need educated people for those jobs....

train the people here for them.

Now we COULD have an immigration policy that let us bring in those skilled people that we need to do those jobs...something that would make sense...or we could do what liberals want us to do...let in tens of thousands of totally uneducated people from Central America that CAN'T do those jobs! Gee, what to do...

Here's an idea...

ojdWVdp.jpg[_IMG]

We have 7.1 million unfilled jobs and no one to do these jobs because Republicans are uneducated, ignorant and racist. Who wants to go work with or for such people?

You can bet the GOP mega donors will stop funding the GOP if they can't get qualified workers. We all know that for Republicans, business comes first. It's Republicans who coined the phrase, "Corporations are people my friend".

Sad for Republicans is the fact they will be the big losers. The eager base wants to end healthcare for Trumpsters. They aren't educated. The only jobs they can to do are called "hardship" jobs because the pay so little without benefits.

There are a record breaking and astonishing 7.1 MILLION jobs open. Business looking for workers.

How are you going to get some of those immigrants to come here when you have a racist Republican Party, a racist in charge of the government and racist foreign policies?

Everyone can't make minimum wage forever. Eventually, business will stop supporting the GOP.

Mystery Solved: Here’s Why Big Business Keeps Supporting Republicans Even as Republicans Destroy the Economy

Big business desperately wants immigration reform, so it can have access to skilled workers (at the high end) and not have to worry about being busted for employing undocumented workers (at the low end). The House GOP says no.

---------------------

There is going to be so much going on after the midterms. You can see it coming.
Increase the birth rate, moron.

7.1 million unfilled jobs in US?

And we don't have enough illegal immigrants to fill them? That is a poser.

I wonder how many of those in the caravan are Python coders?

• Banned
Here's an idea...

Sounds good.

And for a job as a technician or a lower level engineer it’s probably a good idea. But really creative intelligent people are rare.

Where I was working there was an engineer from Columbia, she came to this country and passed the test to make her education excepted here in the US.

She became electrical engineer and then became the lead electrical engineer and then the senior design engineer and then she learned programming along with her electrical and eventually became the lead programmer. And she did all that before she was 40 years old.

That’s a rare individual. You can’t just train people to be that smart and to have that much determination. And she did it all while learning English. And she got married and raised two boys.

Those kind of intelligent individuals are rare and scattered throughout all the races and all the people. There’s one over here and one over there. If you just limit everything to white people, then you have a much smaller pool of talent.

In fact, I worked for two weeks at NASA at White Sands. And I would guess 5 to 10% were American born white people. Everyone else was from all over the world or an American minority.

Here's an idea...

Sounds good.

And for a job as a technician or a lower level engineer it’s probably a good idea. But really creative intelligent people are rare.

Where I was working there was an engineer from Columbia, she came to this country and passed the test to make her education excepted here in the US.

She became electrical engineer and then became the lead electrical engineer and then the senior design engineer and then she learned programming along with her electrical and eventually became the lead programmer. And she did all that before she was 40 years old.

That’s a rare individual. You can’t just train people to be that smart and to have that much determination. And she did it all while learning English. And she got married and raised two boys.

Those kind of intelligent individuals are rare and scattered throughout all the races and all the people. There’s one over here and one over there. If you just limit everything to white people, then you have a much smaller pool of talent.

In fact, I worked for two weeks at NASA at White Sands. And I would guess 5 to 10% were American born white people. Everyone else was from all over the world or an American minority.

So would you care to wager how many people in the "caravan" are engineers? Did your fellow worker from Columbia sneak across the border or did she come here on a Visa? I'm guessing the latter. She's the type of person we should be encouraging to come here because she has job skills we can use. Five thousand people coming here that don't have any more job skills than hundreds of thousands of Americans without jobs makes ZERO sense! The only logical reason for why you liberals want them here...IS THAT YOU THINK THEY'LL VOTE FOR YOU AND KEEP YOU IN POWER!

Here's an idea...

Sounds good.

But really creative intelligent people are rare.

How many you figure are in the crowd rushing to the border?

I think most Americans know the kind of economy Republicans handed Obama and the growing economy that Obama handed to Trump.

With this election it’s all about racism.
Republicans on one side supporting it and Democrats on the other side against it.

---------------------

You fuck head those companies cahoot with one another to keep wages low

I think most Americans know the kind of economy Republicans handed Obama and the growing economy that Obama handed to Trump.

With this election it’s all about racism.
Republicans on one side supporting it and Democrats on the other side against it.

He didn't do shit..he was anti bussiness.

Are Democrats actually selling that the invaders on our southern border are the educated work force? Yes they are.

R-Derp thinks they're an educated work force...but then again...R-Derp isn't the sharpest tool in the shed so most people look educated to him! :)

---------------------

Can I bump your thread?

Right now, the latest data shows that we have 8.8 million job openings in the U.S., but only 6.3 million unemployed workers.

Forum List

Back