6th Circuit Reconsiders Affirmative Action Decision

Affirmative Action is nothing more than institutionalized racism. It has no place in 21st century America.

Just as slavery didn't have a place in 18th or 19th century America.

Just as Jim Crow and government enforced segregation didn't have a place in 19th or 20th century America.

Call me when we've had 200 plus years of Affirmative Action, until then payback's a bitch.
There you have it.

Affirmative discrimination is all about payback rather than the hairy-fairy bullshit about "inclusion" that liberoidals prattle on about.

Note also that this admission is made by an avowed race bigot.

Bravo! :clap2:

In Grutter v. Bollinger (2003), the Supreme Court held that Michigan Law School’s narrowly tailored policy of considering race as one of many factors in admissions decisions was Constitutional and an exception to Bakke.

so i'm not sure why Dude has a bug up his butt about it.

Because, as with most conservatives, he has a lack of understanding of the concept of the rule of law, or contempt for it.
Or maybe we have an aversion to and contempt for race bigots, no matter how flimsily they try to disguise it.

Affirmative Action is nothing more than institutionalized racism. It has no place in 21st century America.

Just as Jim Crow and government enforced segregation didn't have a place in 19th or 20th century America.

Call me when we've had 200 plus years of Affirmative Action, until then payback's a bitch.

see, law isn't about giving anyone payback. if it redresses a problem, that's one thing. if it doesn't, that's quite another.

and saying that does nothing to help you.

I have contempt for people who judge people based on skin color, no matter how reputedly noble their claimed intent....Especially given that these are the same political stooges who'll screech racism at the drop of a hat, should you have the temerity to disagree with their left-handed racist preferences.

well, yes.

but still doesn't explain your contempt for judicial process.
Contempt for oligarchs who abuse and usurp the process to create law out of whole cloth, based on nothing more than their politics, does not equal contempt for lawful de jure process.

Try again.

I have contempt for people who judge people based on skin color, no matter how reputedly noble their claimed intent....Especially given that these are the same political stooges who'll screech racism at the drop of a hat, should you have the temerity to disagree with their left-handed racist preferences.

well, yes.

but still doesn't explain your contempt for judicial process.
Contempt for oligarchs who abuse and usurp the process to create law out of whole cloth, based on nothing more than their politics, does not equal contempt for lawful de jure process.

Try again.

you are very selective in your view of the process to create law.

judicial review is something guaranteed us. it's what keeps out of control legislators from caving in to the torch and pitchfork crowd and keeps them from violating the constitution for political purpose.

how funny...

There you have it.

Affirmative discrimination is all about payback rather than the hairy-fairy bullshit about "inclusion" that liberoidals prattle on about.

Note also that this admission is made by an avowed race bigot.

Bravo! :clap2:

Yep.

P.S. Great signature:clap2:

see, law isn't about giving anyone payback. if it redresses a problem, that's one thing. if it doesn't, that's quite another.

Lady, I've scored in the top 5% in every national test I've taken since 1st grade. I have a 6 figure income and collect a military retirement check. I've been out of work two days since 1985 and never collected unemployment a day in my life. My parents owned their own business and I never lived in poverty or in the "ghetto", but I will use Affirmative Action as long as it's the law of the land.

If only we could raise black IQ levels , then this would all be unnecessary

If we could raise yours, that would be a good start.
Affirmative Action ain't for people like me.

I bet you think blacks were inslaved because of their skin color too.

you still have to achieve certain standards to be worthy of affirmative action.

your substandard skills and lack of literacy would disqualify you.

Lady, I've scored in the top 5% in every national test I've taken since 1st grade. I have a 6 figure income and collect a military retirement check. I've been out of work two days since 1985 and never collected unemployment a day in my life. My parents owned their own business and I never lived in poverty or in the "ghetto", but I will use Affirmative Action as long as it's the law of the land.

If you're so smart, how the fuck to you justify your self inflicted ignorance about race? Or is that just you trying to be Mr Controversial?

Smart people are not racist. We just aren't. Racism is not logical, there is no rationale behind it. If you are as smart as you claim, explain your consistently stupid attitude on race, please.

If we could raise yours, that would be a good start.

Substandard skills and lack of literacy is the biggest qualifications for Affirmative Action.

Substandard skills and lack of literacy are also the biggest qualifications for slavery.

regardless of merit or intellect, saying that affirmative action is about "payback" does nothing to help your cause. beyond that, if i could check off a box that would move me to the head of the line, no doubt i would as well. that is not my problem with affirmative action.

my problem with affirmative action is someone like you getting ahead of someone like me who has all of the same criteria and then some ... except for the military pension...

If blacks had a reputation for being smart, honest and hard working people, Affirmative action would have never happened.

If blacks had a reputation for being smart, honest and hard working people, Affirmative action would have never happened.

one more time...

if racist trash like you didn't exist, there wouldn't be any need for affirmative action in the first place.

instead of sitting around wallowing in self-pity and hatred because you're a loser, you should really try getting educated and working harder. you might do better in your life.

one more time...

if racist trash like you didn't exist, there wouldn't be any need for affirmative action in the first place.

instead of sitting around wallowing in self-pity and hatred because you're a loser, you should really try getting educated and working harder. you might do better in your life.

:clap2:

I don't hate blacks, but if I did I would be for a laws like Affirmative Action that make blacks look stupid

Substandard skills and lack of literacy is the biggest qualifications for Affirmative Action.

Substandard skills and lack of literacy are also the biggest qualifications for slavery.

If you are gonna bitch about literacy, you would be wise to check your grammar. Just sayin'.

I don't know why you guys always want to get personal with me, I'd rather you just tell me how I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back