6'8" transsexual demands (and gets) right to play on women's college team

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Article has a bunch of pics of this creature. This sort of thing will destroy female sports.

Transsexual woman (age 50 and 6ft 8ins tall) scores a modest two points with two rebounds in community college game debut | Mail Online

By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 23:48 EST, 19 December 2012 |The transgender, six-foot-eight basketball player who caused a stir when she joined a local women’s team has made her court-side debut.
Gabrielle Ludwig, 50, who was born Robert John Ludgwig, and made her transition into womanhood this past July, and joined the Santa Clara’s Mission College basketball team only two weeks ago.
In her debut, she scored a modest two points and made two rebounds.

Mannish characteristics?

Um no, a literal male's height and musculature.

I don't suppose it will happen often enough to ruin the sport -- the publicity might even garner support for women involved in games with such players -- but it's not just about someone with mannish characteristics.

Last edited:
Mannish characteristics?

I don't suppose it will happen often enough to ruin the sport -- the publicity might even garner support for women involved in games with such players -- but it's not just about someone with mannish characteristics.

Tallest players in WNBA history - WNBA - Yahoo! Sports

There, you learned something today.

Irrelevant.

It's not just about height. It's about a lifetime of hormone-influenced muscle development and bone growth.

Mannish characteristics?

Tallest players in WNBA history - WNBA - Yahoo! Sports

There, you learned something today.

Irrelevant.

It's not just about height. It's about a lifetime of hormone-influenced muscle development and bone growth.

You were the one who said it was about height. I proved your an idiot, suddenly it's my fault.

The law is on her side. Fuck off, bigot.

Article has a bunch of pics of this creature. This sort of thing will destroy female sports.

Transsexual woman (age 50 and 6ft 8ins tall) scores a modest two points with two rebounds in community college game debut | Mail Online

By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 23:48 EST, 19 December 2012 |The transgender, six-foot-eight basketball player who caused a stir when she joined a local women’s team has made her court-side debut.
Gabrielle Ludwig, 50, who was born Robert John Ludgwig, and made her transition into womanhood this past July, and joined the Santa Clara’s Mission College basketball team only two weeks ago.
In her debut, she scored a modest two points and made two rebounds.

Another freak of Nature going where no man has gone before.

Irrelevant.

You were the one who said it was about height. I proved your an idiot, suddenly it's my fault.

When one calls someone an idiot, it is generally advisable for one to use proper grammar and spelling.

You're correct. I referred to height. I should not have said your list of heights was irrelevant. However, height is not all it's about. Males have greater muscle density than females. Body angles more optimal for certain sports related skills. Different centers of gravity. Etc.

Boys are different from girls. The difference is much more than cosmetic.

If this were simply about people getting to play and if everyone had a chance to come off the bench and that was the end of it, that would be one thing. This is about more though, scholarships, wages, bonuses for championships, etc.

As I pointed out in my first post of this thread, I don't think this will ruin the sport, and it might even generate more interest for the players involved.

However, it's not as cut and dried as saying, "he cut off his winky and is taking female hormones so he's a woman and there should be no concern about him competing against women".

Irrelevant.

When one calls someone an idiot, it is generally advisable for one to use proper grammar and spelling.

You're correct. I referred to height. I should not have said your list of heights was irrelevant. However, height is not all it's about. Males have greater muscle density than females. Body angles more optimal for certain sports related skills. Different centers of gravity. Etc.

Boys are different from girls. The difference is much more than cosmetic.

If this were simply about people getting to play and if everyone had a chance to come off the bench and that was the end of it, that would be one thing. This is about more though, scholarships, wages, bonuses for championships, etc.

As I pointed out in my first post of this thread, I don't think this will ruin the sport, and it might even generate more interest for the players involved.

However, it's not as cut and dried as saying, "he cut off his winky and is taking female hormones so he's a woman and there should be no concern about him competing against women".

Yes I'm an idiot for saying your an idiot. I accept full responsibility for that moment of idiocy.

But the law says she's a woman. I think the law wins here.

Presumably they were born female and that changes everything. You're the onliest person here that can't see that.

She has the law on her side. The league might try to jigger the rules around to make it a 'born females' only league but I'm guessing they'd lose.

It's a college team, right? They'd be up against all sorts of problems trying to disqualify her.

Forum List

Back