68 media mistakes the media has madewith Trump

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
68 Media Mistakes in the Trump Era: The Definitive List | Sharyl Attkisson

love this one.

The New York Times and other media widely suggested or implied that Trump had not paid income taxes for 18 years. Later, tax return pages leaked to MSNBC ultimately showed that Trump actually paid a higher rate than Democrats Bernie Sanders and President Obama.
-----
if he doesnt give them, hes hiding something.
if he does give them, he's a cheat. somehow someway.

when they were leaked, he paid more than who again?

interesting list.

The American so called news media is committing suicide.....

One big mistake was giving the blob so much free airtime during 2016.

If the last 2 years have taught us anything is that when you elect a clown for President, the nation becomes a circus.

If the last 2 years have taught us anything is that when you elect a clown for President, the nation becomes a circus.
Then I'd say the last two years hasn't taught you anything.

great. now how about addressing the individual points and leaving your emotions at the door?

great. now how about addressing the individual points and leaving your emotions at the door?

Nah, I'm sure you'll have enough tugs in your jerk circle.

Nah, I'm sure you'll have enough tugs in your jerk circle.
So you are just trolling with no intention to talk about the topic?

some quotes from this i love:

But as self-appointed arbiters of truth, we’ve largely excused our own unprecedented string of fact-challenged reporting. The truth is, formerly well-respected, top news organizations are making repeat, unforced errors in numbers that were unheard of just a couple of years ago.

when it comes to trump, the left just doesn't care their collective flies are so open to hypocrisy. they "feel" the hate so they must tell the world how they feel. *note to "journalists"* - the news is never supposed to be about you or your feelz.

and this is why i don't get into all the TRUMP LIES bullshit - cause people see what they want to see. she phrases it well when she says:

Our repeat mistakes involve declaring that Trump’s claims are “lies” when they are matters of opinion, or when the truth between conflicting sources is unknowable; taking Trump’s statements and events out of context; reporting secondhand accounts against Trump without attribution as if they’re established fact; relying on untruthful, conflicted sources; and presenting reporter opinions in news stories—without labeling them as opinions.

so now when people disagree with trump, he's a liar. not wrong, not his opinion, just a liar because their "emotional state" can't handle him having another opinion, or any at all i suppose.

other than a failed trolling, the quiet from the left is quite telling on this.

now that the media attacked a group of catholic kids and continue to lie about what happened because MAGA - no other reason. not sure who dox'd the kids but i would not be surprised at all if CNN was behind it in some fashion. no proof, just how i "feel". :)

they've got a long long way to go to regain any form of credibility ever again.

Forum List

Back