68 killed in horrific Basrah attacks

Originally posted by krisy
I didn't mean to put 125,000 troops undercover:rolleyes: Although I can see you think maybe we should put our great president in disguise:rolleyes: . I don't know how it would work,but why can't we blow them up the way they blow everyone else up? Plant bombs maybe,it seems to work for them.
You are apparently the resident expert though,maybe you could help em out:clap:

Well, I was just responding to your comment: " I was talking to a guy that was just hired at work today,and we were discussing Iraq and Israel. He said maybe it's time for us to play like they do(the terrorists). Put our men in plain clothes and have them destroy what they see is wrong. Only problem with that is a white guy would stick out like a sore thumb.What brought this on was talking about how Israel killed that Hamaas leader-totally justified IMO. We have to do what is necessary to stop this. Whats wrong with giving them a dose od their own medicine to save childrens lives? "

We do play like they do, and are probably better at it, the problem is that our soldiers aren't willing to kill themselves and risk untold "collateral damage" to achieve their goals. So no, we can't just walk into a village and blow ourselves up in the name of killin an AQ figure.

However, I imagine there are Intelligence officers wondering the streets in Burquas(sp?) and such masquerading as Muslim women and such as we try and uncover these cowardly bastards.

So basicly, we can only use their tactics to a certain extent, they are terrorists we are not. By the very nature of their definition they rule in the name of terror where we operate in the name of justice.

As far as going after people the way Israel kills Hamas leaders, we do. Be sure that the minute we get coordinates of a location for OBL, there will be a whole lot of firepower heading towards his damp, dark cave. And it will be almost unfortunate that he gets the easy way out, a quick painless death unlike the thousands he has sent to there deaths in various barbaric ways.

You make some good points-I guess my wording wasn't too swift. I guess my bottom line was that maybe we need to get a little dirtier,but from what I heard today,it sounds like we will be soon.

Forum List

Back