67% of Americans Don't Want Palin as President

Speaking of out of depth, look at the intellectual featherweight who's president right now....And that cockbag can't form a coherent sentence without the prompter or prepared remarks.

The bar hasn't been lowered, it has been removed.

Obama was a professor of law at Harvard.

I don't know if you went to Harvard Law, but they aren't intellectual lightweights there.
I've heard that he was the editor of the Harvard Law Review, yet not a scrap of his editorializing can be found. Likewise, his college transcripts have been sealed, so we really can't say that he had anything on the ball over and above making it past a pass/fail criteria.

Of course, it was also said that intellectual lightweights don't get Harvard MBAs either, and look at we ended up with for eight years.

There's a great difference between being an intellectual and having some sheepskin from Old Ivy to wave around.
i didnt think he was a professor
toro got that one wrong

Speaking of out of depth, look at the intellectual featherweight who's president right now....And that cockbag can't form a coherent sentence without the prompter or prepared remarks.

The bar hasn't been lowered, it has been removed.

I don't know if you went to Harvard Law, but they aren't intellectual lightweights there.
i thought he was a STUDENT

He taught at Chicago Law School, part time, for about 10 years. He was offered tenure, but turned it down for politics. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/us/politics/30law.html
/SIZE]

I think he was a token professor at U of Chicago.
but not at Harvard

i thought he was a STUDENT

He taught at Chicago Law School, part time, for about 10 years. He was offered tenure, but turned it down for politics. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/30/us/politics/30law.html
/SIZE]

stay up with the conversation, for a change

Yeah, Jendal is an amazingly gifted politician, orator and Governor, I agree he should wait untill 2016, after all He's only 37 years old.

In the same time period as when the were alive? If so yes. NFL salaries have gone through the roof sense then though.

I've been reading with interest the deep conversation on the merits of an Ivy league education and how our society automatically connects an intelligence level above average simply for having that Ivy league sheepskin. Then I'm reminded that these same intellectual giants are the same ones that have brought us, TARP, an Auto Bail-Out, Cap and Trade, the list is endless, oh and did I mention that some of these schools also produced such men and women of esteem learning that they would recommend the approval of taxpayer funds for such programs as the A-12 which the Govt. spent billions on with not one single aircrat to show for it. I would remind you that most of the men whos names are etched in marble in Washington DC are not men with Ivy league educations. I'm also reminded when listening to this debate of Keith Olberman for some reason, because he spent years reminding the nation of what and idiot George Bush was , but what he neglected to say was that he was rejected by Harvard. So what does this tell you about an Ivy league education. In short , it's the person who pushes themselves to have wisdom, and wisdom can mean many things and is not often found in how many law books, or classes you have attended.

I understand that there is a wide swath of people who resent others who are smarter than they are. It runs deep in the GOP.

For sure. And in contrast, our current President picked an intellectual giant for a running mate.

Last edited:
Who says Sarah Palin is even intending on running for President?

I think she is planning something else--more like a speaker of conservative values--possibly speaking for other candidates, etc. etc.

These libs just can't get enough of Sarah Palin--LOL.

Last edited:
Who says Sarah Palin is even intending on running for President?

I think she is planning something else--more like a speaker of conservative values--possibly speaking for other candidates, etc. etc.

These libs just can't get enough of Sarah Palin--LOL.

I have seen it speculated that she will be a decoy to draw enemy fire so that other candidates will have a chance to get their message out.

We've seen screwier ideas.

I understand that there is a wide swath of people who resent others who are smarter than they are. It runs deep in the GOP.

For sure. And in contrast, our current President picked an intellectual giant for a running mate.

You forgot to add that our MOST intellectual community organizer President just blew it BIG TIME with his comments over the Gates/Crowley incident. Maybe his teleprompter made him do it? Or maybe he'll blame his teleprompter programer for it? :clap2:

He's always got someone he can blame.

I am busting a gut here, people who post things like that are the stupid Americans that Bill Mayer is talking about. You are sheep being led to the slaughter house, smiling and wagging your tail all the way. Led by those intellectual giants who know that you are too stupid to question anything that they do because they are intellectual power houses.

Most of those intellectual giants have never worked a job a fulll day in their lives or owned a business. Yet they are soooooooooooo smart, they know exactly what the problems of main stream America is yet their own wheels have never hit the dirt. They would not know how to change a diaper or pump their own gas if their lives depended on it. Yet it's people like you who vote these intellectual dummies into office so they can reek havoc on the rest of us.

The only thing worse than a person not voting is an uneducated vote and what we are experiencing now is alot of uneducated voters who voted.:cuckoo:

Palin is taking a break right now. She must be very tired. As a president she would probably quit after 2 1/2 months anyway.

I am busting a gut here, people who post things like that are the stupid Americans that Bill Mayer is talking about. You are sheep being led to the slaughter house, smiling and wagging your tail all the way. Led by those intellectual giants who know that you are too stupid to question anything that they do because they are intellectual power houses.

Do you really take your political cues from Bill Mayer? Do you think our current President and Vice President are intellectual giants?

Most of those intellectual giants have never worked a job a fulll day in their lives or owned a business. Yet they are soooooooooooo smart, they know exactly what the problems of main stream America is yet their own wheels have never hit the dirt. They would not know how to change a diaper or pump their own gas if their lives depended on it. Yet it's people like you who vote these intellectual dummies into office so they can reek havoc on the rest of us.

That really is part of the concern with President Obama, at least for many of us. He has never had to support himself with a real job, and what 'jobs' he has had have apparently exposed him to some of the nation's most radical and extreme anti-traditional American values people. It is appreciation for the kind of thinking, anti-American, victim mentality as preached by such as Jeremiah Wright et al--people embraced by the President until they became political liabilities--that gives us glimpses into why he says some of the controversial things he says in unguarded moments and why he seems to have so little understanding about factors that make an economy strong and thriving.

And, in my opinion, it is why Sarah Palin makes liberals go absolutely ballistic. They simply cannot tolerate a strong, attractive, bright, and attractive likeable rising star who does not share their contempt for America or the radical leftwing views they want to force upon us all. She must be marginalized, trashed, rendered ineffective, rendered unelectable, and destroyed.

The only thing worse than a person not voting is an uneducated vote and what we are experiencing now is alot of uneducated voters who voted.:cuckoo:

We agree. But this condition will continue so long as we have a tax system in which most Americans are paying little or no income taxes and/or receive benefits and suffer no negative consequences by voting radical liberals into office. Reinstitute a tax system in which everybody pays their fair share, and I think we will quickly see a much higher quality of law maker elected to high office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back