650,000 jobs saved??? IMPORTED 1,125,000 foreign workers at same time!

the article is about how many LEGAL IMMIGRANTS of working age that they allowed in to our country...

LEGAL immigrants folks, from all countries of the world..... how in the world can any of you, put this on to obama and why would you?

i would not be here, nor would you, if it weren't for LEGAL IMMIGRATION here....

sounds like you are just finding another excuse to obama bash...even though this has nothing to do with him or the stimulus....

this man on this site wants NO LEGAL IMMIGRATION EVER!

IS THAT what you all truly support? IF so, why?

care

Our country is broke, there's 10% unemployment... jobs are hard to find and LEGAL US citizens are hurting, so tell me care, then why in the HELL are we allowing that kind of a tidal wave of non US citizens to come here and take those jobs?

it's 1/3 of 1% of our population.... that is not much.

how can we complain about LEGAL immigrants when this is what we ask of the ILLEGAL immigrants, to wait their turn in the LEGAL LINE?

Perhaps congress with new legislation LAST YEAR could have held back a year and told them all that have been waiting a decade already that they get pushed out another year or two....but this is not something that can be blamed on the obama administration imo....it is just a fruitless silly whine or obama bash for the thrill of it.

our president has many things to criticize him about but this ain't one of them!

I'm not even certain congress could have legislated in time, the cancellation of all legal immigrants on the list scheduled to come in....the market crashed last october, employment fell drastically after that...i don't think it could have been stopped if they wanted to, which i doubt they would have wanted to...

care

Yes Care.. IT IS THAT MUCH... it is TOO MUCH

soooo all the gripes and threads about the illegal immigrants that always lead to you all saying you are against them because they did not come here legally and skipped the legal wait was not really true?

YOU ALL are just against any kind of immigration, including LEGAL immigration?

I find this ODD....this was NEVER MENTIONED on those illegal bitching threads, not that I saw, so ALL of this is NEWS to me! :eek:

"All of us need to point out to every local newspaper, every Member of Congress and every one of our co-workers and family that the federal government has imported more than a million working-age foreign citizens this year to negate every positive impact the stimulus could have had for U.S. workers."

White House Claims 'Stimulus' Saved/Created 650,000 Jobs (but it imported 1,125,000 foreign workers at same time) | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

According to the RECOVERY.GOV it's 30 thousand, or maybe even 60 thousand, then 650,000 wasn't enough, so they claim a whole million.

White House touts 1 million jobs from stimulus.

Since China just published they created 7.5 million jobs, I guess 1 million jobs isn't enough. It sounds like an auction to find a palatable number of jobs for $787 billion dollars. Obama is indeed the "Mr. Haney" of Capitol Hill.

When Haney was asked "How come you always show up with exactly what I need?" he replied: "Well let me put it to you another way...how come you always need what I show up with?"

He controls the Media. That's why you don't hear much about these disturbing issues in the MSM. It's all just one big Hopey Changey scam in the end. Getting that Tingle up your leg yet? :(

It may be that Katie Courick of CBS has lost that tingley feeling?

Watch this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxYIHl0Ozbg]YouTube - CBS: Administration's Trillion-Dollar 'Stimulus' Claims "Hard to Believe"[/ame]

How's all that hopey & changey working for ya?---:lol::lol::lol:

Could you imagine a 400 pound, beer drinking, Republican out there picking strawberries? HA HA HA, GOOD ONE. They would eat more than they would pick.

You know what I see around where I live, democrats, and republicans young, and old picking fruit, and vegetables in the orchards and fields. You just drink the 'Aid and believe what your told....like a good fool. Where do they get these ignorant fucks? :cuckoo:

the article is about how many LEGAL IMMIGRANTS of working age that they allowed in to our country...

LEGAL immigrants folks, from all countries of the world..... how in the world can any of you, put this on to obama and why would you?

i would not be here, nor would you, if it weren't for LEGAL IMMIGRATION here....

sounds like you are just finding another excuse to obama bash...even though this has nothing to do with him or the stimulus....

this man on this site wants NO LEGAL IMMIGRATION EVER!

IS THAT what you all truly support? IF so, why?

care

Our country is broke, there's 10% unemployment... jobs are hard to find and LEGAL US citizens are hurting, so tell me care, then why in the HELL are we allowing that kind of a tidal wave of non US citizens to come here and take those jobs?

it's 1/3 of 1% of our population.... that is not much.

how can we complain about LEGAL immigrants when this is what we ask of the ILLEGAL immigrants, to wait their turn in the LEGAL LINE?

Perhaps congress with new legislation LAST YEAR could have held back a year and told them all that have been waiting a decade already that they get pushed out another year or two....but this is not something that can be blamed on the obama administration imo....it is just a fruitless silly whine or obama bash for the thrill of it.

our president has many things to criticize him about but this ain't one of them!

I'm not even certain congress could have legislated in time, the cancellation of all legal immigrants on the list scheduled to come in....the market crashed last october, employment fell drastically after that...i don't think it could have been stopped if they wanted to, which i doubt they would have wanted to...

care

I am not blaming Obama for this, but I am blaming him & his administration for distorting the numbers on jobs saved or created. I am blaming him for the taxpayers paying $24K for each cash for clunker car.

And I am blaming Obama & this current congress for 1 trillion in spending to create jobs that is a total bust.

$To save the world I demand 1 trillion dollars.jpg

Since there is no metric by which one can demostrate jobs saved the notion that the stimulus has provably saved even one job is nonsense.

Forum List

Back