64%

you've got your Fox News, Liberals have their Media Matters, I suppose a TIT for TAT?

FYI

Well, and damn YOU for setting the record straight!

Uh........everyone in the company, including the CEO, is considered a BP employee.

Media Matters is an Obama think-tank funded by George Soros. You really need to do some background checking on everything they publish just to assure it's validity.

I see it as being no different than Fox, only leaning in the opposite direction. So if you think Fox doesn't lean, then neither does MM.

And who funds the campaign for the sub-primaries?

Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound?

What about debates and open-mikes don't you understand?

Who runs the debates? And I understand it correctly that the candidates from the Nazi Party, the Monster Raving Loony party, the Republican Party, the Communist Party, the Democratic Party, etc., all get equal time in those debates right?

Individuals would be able to state views. No one would be getting a national stage right off the bat.

Who runs the debates? And I understand it correctly that the candidates from the Nazi Party, the Monster Raving Loony party, the Republican Party, the Communist Party, the Democratic Party, etc., all get equal time in those debates right?

Communist Party, Demagogue Party, Tea Party, and the GOP maybe, but not Nazi Party.

Oh......and the GOP debates had a Libertarian strap-hanging just to show the rest of them up or maybe provide a gaffe or two.

The media runs the debates. Something has to be done about this.
Yep, even in the so-called "town hall debates" the media decides which questions get asked.

Open mikes would be different and not all questioners would have to be media types.

Forum List

Back