64 of 64 Highway Chases in Arizona Co were Illegals...

Media Take Note: In Arizona County, Of 64 Highway Chases Last Month, Not One Perp a U.S. Citizen - Big Journalism

It's easy for those of you who don't Live with it to Judge how those who do Deal with it.

If the Fed was doing it's Job we wouldn't have to at the State level.

:)

peace...

you moved to arizona?

We as in us down here who Deal with the Product if Illegal Immigration...

Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Southern Cali...

WE are the ones Dealing with this, but those Cocksuckers in DC seemed to Think they Know better.

ICE Vehicles are in Southside East Westminster on a Regular...

Raul Gomez-Garcia < Google that... Knew his Victim.

And that Illegal was Employed by the Current Mayor of Denver... A Liberal DemocRAT who Opposes Arizona's Law, of course.

peace...

Last month alone, just in one patrol region, we had sixty-four pursuits. That means people who were driving a vehicle, failed to yield, took off like a bat out of hell, running red lights, creating traffic wrecks, numerous people were killed in these wrecks over the last several months, and who are these people? Not one of them was a U.S. citizen.

This is where the subject of Az's law becomes a double edged sword. Both sides could find an argument with this, for the pro "see these illegals care nothing for the law or the safety of others" on the neg side "See what this new law is causing? Death of others just to stop someone who's looking for a better future for them and there own."
Personally I'm for this law, being one of the State's that has a serious illegal immigrant issue(not as serious as some of the ones Mal listed) I just think that the P.D. needs to come up with better ways to stop pursuits other then using the same tired old chase, pit maneuver, and/or tire spikes.

Last month alone, just in one patrol region, we had sixty-four pursuits. That means people who were driving a vehicle, failed to yield, took off like a bat out of hell, running red lights, creating traffic wrecks, numerous people were killed in these wrecks over the last several months, and who are these people? Not one of them was a U.S. citizen.

This is where the subject of Az's law becomes a double edged sword. Both sides could find an argument with this, for the pro "see these illegals care nothing for the law or the safety of others" on the neg side "See what this new law is causing? Death of others just to stop someone who's looking for a better future for them and there own."
Personally I'm for this law, being one of the State's that has a serious illegal immigrant issue(not as serious as some of the ones Mal listed) I just think that the P.D. needs to come up with better ways to stop pursuits other then using the same tired old chase, pit maneuver, and/or tire spikes.

Um... This wasn't last Week...

It's been for MONTHS...

But I Understand your Observation of those who will Excuse these Criminals at ANY Cost.

peace...

The
Arizona law mirrors the Federal law. difference is it will be enforced in Arizona. how inconvenient for demorats.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Lived it; seen it; tolerated it; felt the pain. For those who don't live in the southwest, they will never understand it nor will they believe it. AZ has my support!!!

Here are many links concerning crime in the USA committed by Puerto Ricans and Mexicans. I do not have a clue as to why the American people would want Puerto Rico to become a state when Puerto Ricans are so violent and destructive towards society instead of towards them who create their poverty and dysfunctional education. The same applies to the Mexicans. Both races are rather inadvertently helping to subvert and over-throw our form of society and our form of gov't rather than contend with their own. Maybe if they fixed their own gov't ours would not be so subversive towards us? Only time will tell....

The Largest Street Gang In America Video

The Eagle House: A Global Immigration Push

Meet Sara Kuszak: Pregnant American Tourist Killed In San Juan, Puerto Rico | Puerto Rico: A Paradise Lost?

Violence Prevention and the Latino Population - Dr. Pedro Noguera / In Motion Magazine

Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, Ph.D. - Criminal Profiler : Crime & Terrorism investigation resources

From Gang-bangers to Urban Revolutionaries: The Young Lords of Chicago | Journal of the Illinois State Historical Society | Find Articles at BNET

West Side Story: The Murder That Shocked New York : NPR

New Nation News - Central Park gang sex-assult suspects

Illegal Immigrant Gangs Commit Most U.S. Crime | Conservative Heritage Times

Gangs

ChicagoGangs.org Website

Raid Targets Puerto Rico Drug Gang - CBS News

L.A. Gang Waged War To Eliminate Black People | News One

Illegals Committing Crimes In America (June 2008) | Terroristplanet.com

Spreading drug war bloodies Puerto Rico

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Kings_(gang)

Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals

Illegal Immigrant Gangs Commit Most U.S. Crime | Conservative Heritage Times

Puerto Rico new cocaine entry point

Young Lords, Puerto Ricans

Prison Gangs -- Gangs and Security Threat Group Awareness

Gangs OR Us - The Original Prison Gangs - Gang histories, allies and rivals

Federal Law Enforcement - Counter-Narcotics Efforts in the Caribbean

NationMaster - Discussion - Puerto Rico Profile > Crime

Article: Crime in Puerto Rico: drug trafficking, money laundering, and the poor. | AccessMyLibrary - Promoting library advocacy

Impacts of Illegal Immigration: Sex Crimes

I think Mal hit it on the head. If you dont live it, you dont get it.I wont relate personal experiances with it, because I will be labeled a liar or a racist. Four of my grandchildren are half hispanic. One father was born here to legal parents and the other came here legally. They are opposed to illegals also.

I think Mal hit it on the head. If you dont live it, you dont get it.I wont relate personal experiances with it, because I will be labeled a liar or a racist. Four of my grandchildren are half hispanic. One father was born here to legal parents and the other came here legally. They are opposed to illegals also.
That's is great because the invasion needs to stop before we are completely taken down to abject poverty by the corporate Elite progressive Marxist/Fascist in our gov't who are using immigration to this nefarious end....

Let me see if I can understand this crap.

Hispanics who live in the US LEGALLY, like trams' sons-in-law, are law abiding, peaceful, have high IQ and do not pose any existential threat to the US.

But Hispanics residing in the US ILEGALLY are criminals, violent, dumb as a brick and will eventually destroy the US.

WHOA!!!

I DIDN'T KNOW US CITIZENSHIP AND WORK PERMITS WORKED MIRACLES!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

José;2298360 said:

Let me see if I can understand this crap.

Hispanics who live in the US LEGALLY, like trams' sons-in-law, are law abiding, peaceful, have high IQ and do not pose any existential threat to the US.

But Hispanics residing in the US ILEGALLY are criminals, violent, dumb as a brick and will eventually destroy the US.

WHOA!!!

I DIDN'T KNOW US CITIZENSHIP AND WORK PERMITS WORKED MIRACLES!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jose are you really that daft?!

Before I continue on, remember that there are always exceptions.
A good majority of hispanics that abide by our country's immigration laws are somewhat educated, law abiding people that only want to further thier career or education or just want a better life than what is offered in thier country.
The majority of hispanics that do not abide by our country's immigration laws are one of the following or a combination of: uneducated, unskilled, have ties to Mexican drug cartels or gangs or quite simply do not have respect for the law.
As I mentioned above there are always exceptions, but for the most part you know that I am right.

Yes, many of our communities are being flooded with immigrants who are bankrupting our social programs, schools, health care, and various kinds of institutions. Our private job sector in being eliminated by and large at the same time, and now gov't is the biggest employer with the best pay and benefits which, by the way, is highly unconstitutional in our Constitutional Republic. The deficit dollars can only hold up for so long until something seriously gives.... Even the majority of immigrants, legal or illegal, know this to be true and are just as frightened of the pending calamity and Marxist/Fascist transition of our gov't....

Forum List

Back