64 Degrees with 83% Humidity in D-Town today...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Just thought I'd let the East Coasters who Believe that ALL things that happen are only happening to them Know that it's not Shitty everywhere today... :lol:

It's going to be a VERY Nice Break from the Regular 90's and even 100's we get in Denver this time of year and we are a Mile Higher than you are.

Stop Crying... It's Summer.

algore would be telling you it's Big Fat Bald White Oil's Fault if he wasn't so Busy Humping the Legs of Call Girls like a Crazed Sex Poodle!

But in Reality... It's just Summer.

Get over it.

:)

peace...

AP NEWS on MEDIA SITES

East Coast states brace for yet another scorcher
This time it's oil trouble for Lake Pontchartrain
Feds vs. state again in suit against Arizona law
NATO airstrike accidentally kills 5 Afghan troops

---

Really?... July is the #1 Story @ the AP?...

peace...

Yup, twas a tad warm yesterday.
History & Almanac
Max Temperature: Min Temperature:
Normal (KWRI) 83 °F 62 °F
Record (KWRI) 93 °F (1996) 55 °F (2001)
Yesterday (7-6-10) 105.6 °F 71.8 °F

That's about the hottest I've seen here. My cheapie digital thermometer said 103.6, in the shade of course.

Dashboard temp in the car, windows closed,using an infrared digital, 207F :eek:

History & Almanac

That's about the hottest I've seen here. My cheapie digital thermometer said 103.6, in the shade of course.

About the Hottest?...

Ever been Hotter on ANY Day?...

How about before the Concrete Jungles and other Factors Increased the Temps in the Cities?...

Difficult to say, eh?...

It's Fucking July... It get's Hot sometimes.

We've seen 100's in Denver... Yet it's only going to be 64 today.

Record Cold in the Global Warming Season ain't News though. ;)

peace...

History & Almanac

About the Hottest?...

How about before the Concrete Jungles and other Factors Increased the Temps in the Cities?...

Difficult to say, eh?...

peace...

About the Hottest?...

Yeah,it does get 'hotter', when the wife gets on a mission and gives me a dozen 'honey-doos'.
But to address the comment 'about the hottest', it IS the hottest I have seen here.
:lol: NO SHIT! :clap2: GR8 observation, I give you a gold star and an honorary weatherperson badge! :tongue:

History & Almanac

About the Hottest?...

Difficult to say, eh?...

peace...

About the Hottest?...

Yeah,it does get 'hotter', when the wife gets on a mission and gives me a dozen 'honey-doos'.
But to address the comment 'about the hottest', it IS the hottest I have seen here.
:lol: NO SHIT! :clap2: GR8 observation, I give you a gold star and an honorary weatherperson badge! :tongue:

:lol:

My Issue isn't with you... It's with the East Coast Mentality that if it's happening to them, it must be THE News for everyone else...

Top of the Wire News @ the AP: It's Hot... It's Fucking July.

peace...

20 minus 105 is 85... What's the Average there for yesterday?

Cause we are 20 BELOW Average today...

Of course we aren't the East Coast and it doesn't Fit the Narrative of EVERYWHERE IS BURNING UP BECAUSE OF BIG FAT BALD WHITE OIL!... :lol:

peace...

Just thought I'd let the East Coasters who Believe that ALL things that happen are only happening to them Know that it's not Shitty everywhere today... :lol:

It's going to be a VERY Nice Break from the Regular 90's and even 100's we get in Denver this time of year and we are a Mile Higher than you are.

algore would be telling you it's Big Fat Bald White Oil's Fault if he wasn't so Busy Humping the Legs of Call Girls like a Crazed Sex Poodle!

Get over it.

peace...

Pointlessly provocative posting.

Broad spectrum affronts for no other reason than one can.

Pretty much the definition of trollish behavior.

Get over it.

peace...

Is Maine Hot also, Cranky?... :lol:

It's July... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

Get over it.

peace...

Yes I know, the weather has been 'small talk' since time began, Lived in four corners of the USA and the Aleutions including Anchorage and in Asia. I think Asia was the worse, like 105F and around 80-100% humidity in places like Okinawa, Nam Cambodia etc. We have 'part time' discomfort levels in the USA.

I don't think anyone ever 'cries' about the weather, it's all just killing time when there is nothing else going on, like right now. :lol: No offense taken, I would hope, since I and others I am sure, love posting many of the creative 'smart ass' answers and comments in USMB, it gives a boost to the day for those of us that have 'no life', at the moment anyway. :tongue:

Be well and above all, have a Happy Summer!

And tomorrow it's going to get really hot, it's our 39th wedding anniversary, the wife needs a gold medal for putting up with my 'chit' for almost 4 decades. I will deliver in person one dozen roses at her work in the morning, and of course an e-mail of the Flintstones, "Happy Anniversary" video!

Unless of course, It's TOO HOT out. :lol:

Get over it.

peace...

peace...

Troll on, Lad.

It only reflects on you, not me.

Get over it.

peace...

it was 98 degrees here yesterday.

the humidity was about 70%

you weren't within 1500 miles

i'm not seeing the problem, corky

Get over it.

peace...

it was 98 degrees here yesterday.

the humidity was about 70%

you weren't within 1500 miles

i'm not seeing the problem, corky

Always on del's Mind... I'm... Always on del's Mind... :lol:

peace...

peace...

Troll on, Lad.

It only reflects on you, not me.

You Mean you are Judging me on my Observation that while there is Record Heat in the East that we are Experiencing Record Cold in Denver?... :(

I'm just Jealous that the AP Headline with those People and not us!... :lol:

peace...

I don't think anyone ever 'cries' about the weather, it's all just killing time when there is nothing else going on, like right now. :lol: No offense taken, I would hope, since I and others I am sure, love posting many of the creative 'smart ass' answers and comments in USMB, it gives a boost to the day for those of us that have 'no life', at the moment anyway. :tongue:

As Violence Burdens Oaktown, what does the AP put at the Top of the Wire?...

AP NEWS on MEDIA SITES

US, Russia swap 14 spies at Vienna airport
Suicide bombers kill more than 50 in Pakistan
Transferring oil from broken well an option for BP
Google says Beijing renews China license

Interesting...

peace...

Forum List

Back