63% of Trump supporters believe media are an " enemy of the people"

The media has always been one sided in their coverage but today's media is off the charts. They have become the enemy of our nation and it's freedoms....turn them off for good...their news coverage is not to be trusted...They will turn you into a lemming like the progs we have here...

The media has always been one sided in their coverage but today's media is off the charts. They have become the enemy of our nation and it's freedoms....turn them off for good...their news coverage is not to be trusted...They will turn you into a lemming like the progs we have here...
Protection of media in constitution. So much for consevatism. Thank you fake consevatives, lets distroy the media and have governemnt dictate what can be said. Sounds like a great idea . We can make government 20 times larger with the media and thought police. That will go awsome with the patriot act illegal search and seizure made legal, and now we can not even talk about it through the media. lets not forget assett forfeiture and how we are now guilty until proven inocent. Way to protect our rights and the constitution.

Last edited:
Protection of media in constitution. So much for consevatism. Thank you fake consevatives, lets distroy the media and have governemnt dictate what can be said. Sounds like a great idea . We can make government 20 times larger with the media and thought police. That will go awsome with the patriot act illegal search and seizure made legal, and now we can not even talk about it through the media. lets not forget assett forfeiture and how we are not guilty until proven inocent. Way to protect our rights and the constitution.

I don’t see anyone calling for that hysterical nonsense. What I do see is people turning the MSM off. Is that the same thing to you?

Protection of media in constitution. So much for consevatism. Thank you fake consevatives, lets distroy the media and have governemnt dictate what can be said. Sounds like a great idea . We can make government 20 times larger with the media and thought police. That will go awsome with the patriot act illegal search and seizure made legal, and now we can not even talk about it through the media. lets not forget assett forfeiture and how we are not guilty until proven inocent. Way to protect our rights and the constitution.

I don’t see anyone calling for that hysterical nonsense. What I do see is people turning the MSM off. Is that the same thing to you?
Where do you expect attacking the media every day to lead. Especially under todays political climate. I think you are pretty stupid to only watch one side of the story. I see something on fox news, I watch alternative news sources to see their side of the story and vice versa. I have seen many posters on here call the media sedicious and called for locking them up and this post feeds that type of thought. Soon the crazy fucks will be calling for legislation to control the media. Where does that lead?

A new survey by the Poynter Institute and YouGov on trust in the media shows that 63% of Trump supporters agree with the president that the media are an “enemy of the people,” and nearly half — 44% — of Americans in general believe the news media “fabricate stories about President Trump more than once in a while.”
Survey: 63% of Trump Supporters Believe Media Are an ‘Enemy of The People’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should it be any surprise that people wiht half a brain left don't trust the msm the only ones left who trust them are Trump haters and even some of them are starting to drop off that trust list. Those who don't are die hard rejects still stuffed up Obama and Clintons a.h.
Many Americans are just plain lazy. They want accurate unbiased information but expect to get it from a single source. Fat chance and dismissing MSM is also lazy. I follow Fox, CNN, NPR and a few others in addition to several, mainly conservative radio talk shows. They are all biased but getting both sides allows me a clearer picture than any single site. I think of it like our legal system, each side has it's advocate and we are the judge.

There are plenty of web sites available but they can be worse than MSM. Some are relatively neutral. I also use this site to understand where they are coming from.

Doing what he promised, moving the embassy to Yeroushalayim.

So, are the antisemites and IslamoNazis are going to be blowing themselves up soon?

Is montelatici strapping his suicide vest on now?

amazing and funny , best President the USA has had in my 68 years and only about 30 - 40 years of really paying attention to Presidents or Politics .

With the results of a newly released poll demonstrating the deepening partisan divide in America, a panel at the leftist Brookings Institution placed blame for that divide on President Trump and Republican voters, who are allegedly driven by “fear” and ethnonationalism.
Leftists Blame Trump, Republicans for “Spanish Civil War” Mentality in America
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would think the population could and would pick up on mass mind control, or controlled thinking created by a controlled MSM, but zombies of the world just don't seem to get it. Once again their heads are still so far up Obama and Clinton's ass they'll never see the day of light nor reality as to what these crooked losers are doing and to this day they still have gov. control and as they get more pissed how it's not going their way the more bs that will come out on Trump to discredit him anyway they can do it. Those of us not in zombie land realize that it's the sheep who can't get out of their trance.

A new survey by the Poynter Institute and YouGov on trust in the media shows that 63% of Trump supporters agree with the president that the media are an “enemy of the people,” and nearly half — 44% — of Americans in general believe the news media “fabricate stories about President Trump more than once in a while.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should it be any surprise that people wiht half a brain left don't trust the msm the only ones left who trust them are Trump haters and even some of them are starting to drop off that trust list. Those who don't are die hard rejects still stuffed up Obama and Clintons a.h.

that's because they're ignorant deranged trumptards

Says the lefty who's agenda is advanced by the media's lies.

Nothing says everything more clearly than to say " it's all in plain view" and they don't get it, see it, refuse to believe it the incredibly weak minded can only use a source as their fear and why because MSM taught them to think certain alternative media is fake, or conspiracy. It is incredible how these types can not think for themselves, research, look up information they take one of their favorte sources run with it and that is the end of their information lock stock and barrel.

"Enemy of the People"

This is the kind of absurd hyperbole that is causing so many people to lose their shit after they buy into it.

I do hope cooler heads prevail pretty fucking soon. If there are any left.

I've not lost my shit. I'm just done with playing nice with assholes how call me "deplorable" and similar bull.

Nothing says everything more clearly than to say " it's all in plain view" and they don't get it, see it, refuse to believe it the incredibly weak minded can only use a source as their fear and why because MSM taught them to think certain alternative media is fake, or conspiracy. It is incredible how these types can not think for themselves, research, look up information they take one of their favorte sources run with it and that is the end of their information lock stock and barrel.

Remember when the MSM pretended to believe that Obama didn't notice that his reverend of twenty years, was a raving anti-American racist?

And they actually managed to sell that shit to the American people?

"Enemy of the People"

This is the kind of absurd hyperbole that is causing so many people to lose their shit after they buy into it.

It is the enemy of the people, when in your lfie time have you seen people go at it with each other as we have during Trump, and really much of it started during Obama.

When have you seen media writing such hate towards a President

You have tv shows spewing Trump hate
You have musicians coming out with Hate towards Trump
Every where there is media it's hate Trump

All of that ='s leftist indoctrnation because they can't figure out real information from fake, they can't seem to figure out the MSM puts these lies out there to creat tension and more hate towards the President.

Look up MK ULTRA

"Enemy of the People"
This is the kind of absurd hyperbole that is causing so many people to lose their shit after they buy into it. I do hope cooler heads prevail pretty fucking soon. If there are any left.
I've not lost my shit. I'm just done with playing nice with assholes how call me "deplorable" and similar bull.
Serious question, because I never know what to believe: Do you take the "enemy of the people" thing literally or figuratively?

Can you ever make a post without the word Trump?

With the results of a newly released poll demonstrating the deepening partisan divide in America, a panel at the leftist Brookings Institution placed blame for that divide on President Trump and Republican voters, who are allegedly driven by “fear” and ethnonationalism.
Leftists Blame Trump, Republicans for “Spanish Civil War” Mentality in America
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would think the population could and would pick up on mass mind control, or controlled thinking created by a controlled MSM, but zombies of the world just don't seem to get it. Once again their heads are still so far up Obama and Clinton's ass they'll never see the day of light nor reality as to what these crooked losers are doing and to this day they still have gov. control and as they get more pissed how it's not going their way the more bs that will come out on Trump to discredit him anyway they can do it. Those of us not in zombie land realize that it's the sheep who can't get out of their trance.
If you belive that what the democrats have to say is the gospel truth you are a sheep or a zombie. If you belive what the republicans have to say is the gospel truth you are a sheep or zombie. Unfortunately in order to be an informed voter it is not as easy as just seeing a D or an R in front of the name. Obama and Clinton are yesterday the republicans hold both houses and the presidency. Now lets forget R and D and hold the fucks who are currently in power responsible for what they accomplish while they are there. If they do well re-elect them. If they do poorly then vote against them at election time.

"Enemy of the People"

It is the enemy of the people, when in your lfie time have you seen people go at it with each other as we have during Trump, and really much of it started during Obama.

All of that ='s leftist indoctrnation because they can't figure out real information from fake, they can't seem to figure out the MSM puts these lies out there to creat tension and more hate towards the President.

Look up MK ULTRA
Media fed imbeciles.

"Enemy of the People"

Look up MK ULTRA
If they're an enemy of the people, what should be done to them?

"Enemy of the People"
This is the kind of absurd hyperbole that is causing so many people to lose their shit after they buy into it. I do hope cooler heads prevail pretty fucking soon. If there are any left.
Serious question, because I never know what to believe: Do you take the "enemy of the people" thing literally or figuratively?

Enemy of the people means " going at it with each other" dividing one another" ... when the hell did we hear about BLM, " TRAYVON" the media took Trayvon and used it to start racial bs by focusing on " black, this black that, the " BOY" was black they used an old photo of the kid when really the kid was an over loaded thug.... but pyschologicalwarfare was used via the boy picture knowing ppl would have that image in their minds not the thug pictures. This is what MSM does to bait society into leaning on one side or the other.

Forum List

Back