$620 Bil in tax hikes, only $15 bil in spending cuts

Get rid of the corporate income tax altogether and you'll see an unprecedented economic boom in this country.

A lot of corps already pay little-to-none thanks to loopholes and deductions...so much for that theory.

That's a VERY shallow thought process.

You should realize that corporations pay NO taxes. EVERY tax laid at the feet of corporations is actually being paid by the CONSUMER doing business with that corporation.

When will you people start THINKING??

Obama and the Dems own the economy

Totally

100%

No more Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhh!! Wahh Boooshhhh

You must be a eternal optimist. Cause they will NEVER take blame for their mistakes ....Never have never will. But as I have said we could make this work for conservatives......

I keep saying, the sooner we hit bottom the better! :eusa_whistle:

I dont.....I have a hard enough time feeding my family.

It is hard.. very hard. I'm a single mom with no support. I take care of my daughter and myself on my own.. I'm always saving my change because I know it's literally food for my daughter those last two days before I get paid and that means I go without, which is no big deal.. I can handle it.

Go get some food stamps. If bamie can peddle them down in Mexico you're surely entitled to have some.

I keep saying, the sooner we hit bottom the better! :eusa_whistle:

It is hard.. very hard. I'm a single mom with no support. I take care of my daughter and myself on my own.. I'm always saving my change because I know it's literally food for my daughter those last two days before I get paid and that means I go without, which is no big deal.. I can handle it.

Amen sister

Oh yeah, that'll fix the deficit alright. Obama is saying the next battle over the debt ceiling has to have more tax increases, be interesting to see how that goes. I'm thinking after this deal the GOP will have a lot of support for more spending cuts, but not so much for the Dems and their higher taxes. Maybe they'll do some reform of the tax code, which would be a good thing IMHO. I'd like to see 'em do something about business taxes, which are currently the highest in the world.

I used to believe that too...until I found out that most major corporations pay zero to very little in taxs...in 2010 the top 10 richest corporations paid ZERO in Federal taxs because of loopholes and off shore crap and shennanigans. They get no more tears from me.
I can say my tax rate is 90% but who cares I dont pay anything its all bs...if theres a change in the tax code it should be to end all loopholes and subsidies

You don't believe the Federal Government should be responsible with how they spend revenue received from taxpayers? I can understand the frustrations when you have an administration that even refuses to pass a simple budget. Why complain about a deficit that Obama himself refuses to rein in any more spending. This president has no concern for how the taxpayers hard earned money is spent, so long as the rich can be left to pick up the tab for failed policies like the Chevy Volt, Cash For Clunkers, or lend support to those who offered campaign support - Nevada Geothermal, Next Era Energy, First Solar, Beacon Power Corporation, Solyndra (each facing bankruptcy). When you have a President who wastes so much money in government spending that goes nowhere, drastically increases the nations debt without any concern for reform, we as a nation all lose.

Go get some food stamps. If bamie can peddle them down in Mexico you're surely entitled to have some.

I can't do it Willow.. I go over to my dad's to eat on Sundays and if I have to, I go to him for something if I am really hungry.. I wasn't brought up to sponge off of the government. I'm applying for a 2nd job now.. I think I may have one. Let's hope!

I can't do it Willow.. I go over to my dad's to eat on Sundays and if I have to, I go to him for something if I am really hungry.. I wasn't brought up to sponge off of the government. I'm applying for a 2nd job now.. I think I may have one. Let's hope!

he's giving them away to the Mexicans, get some, you aren't sponging. They were designed to help folks like you not the Mexicans.

he's giving them away to the Mexicans, get some, you aren't sponging. They were designed to help folks like you not the Mexicans.

I know but I am ok.. I like to watch my weight anyhow.. I'm petite so I don't need very much.. My dad is there for us. God bless him!

Get rid of the corporate income tax altogether and you'll see an unprecedented economic boom in this country.

A lot of corps already pay little-to-none thanks to loopholes and deductions...so much for that theory.

That's a VERY shallow thought process.

You should realize that corporations pay NO taxes. EVERY tax laid at the feet of corporations is actually being paid by the CONSUMER doing business with that corporation.

When will you people start THINKING??

His racist ass start thinking?? That will happen about the same time as McDonalds stops serving French Fries

I wont lower myself to begging those cock sucking bastards for anything.

how sad for us and our country, but hey all long as they can say Obama won something

SNIP:
Fact: Senate Fiscal Cliff Deal Contains $1 In Spending Cuts For Every $41 In Tax Hikes…

Via Fox News’ Chad Pergram:

Chad Pergram@ChadPergram

Colleague Ed Henry says CBO indicates #fiscalcliff bill has $620 billion in new tax hikes. $15 billion in spending cuts.

From
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

TaxHikeInPerspective.jpg

What an absolute joke!

No....those are.....

.....where you LAST got your narrow-ass KICKED!!!!!

:eusa_clap:

Oh yeah, that'll fix the deficit alright. Obama is saying the next battle over the debt ceiling has to have more tax increases, be interesting to see how that goes. I'm thinking after this deal the GOP will have a lot of support for more spending cuts, but not so much for the Dems and their higher taxes. Maybe they'll do some reform of the tax code, which would be a good thing IMHO. I'd like to see 'em do something about business taxes, which are currently the highest in the world.

As they are raising taxes on the merely affluent, $450K for couples - $400K for singles (one cannot help but wondering why married people are taxed so much more highly than singles), with phase out of deductions at $250K, the next step is massive increases on the middle and lower middle class.

Obama and the Dems own the economy

Totally

100%

No more Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhh!! Wahh Boooshhhh

It wasn't a compromise between Democrats ... the Republicans made it impalpable for the middle class, as usual.

Republicans against Payroll Withholding Tax extension.

As they are raising taxes on the merely affluent, $450K for couples - $400K for singles (one cannot help but wondering why married people are taxed so much more highly than singles), with phase out of deductions at $250K, the next step is massive increases on the middle and lower middle class.

Cause the fascists hate families. No other reason.

The couple making 450 should get a divorce and become common law and each declare 225 :D

Forum List

Back