$620 Bil in tax hikes, only $15 bil in spending cuts

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Oh yeah, that'll fix the deficit alright. Obama is saying the next battle over the debt ceiling has to have more tax increases, be interesting to see how that goes. I'm thinking after this deal the GOP will have a lot of support for more spending cuts, but not so much for the Dems and their higher taxes. Maybe they'll do some reform of the tax code, which would be a good thing IMHO. I'd like to see 'em do something about business taxes, which are currently the highest in the world.

TaxHikeInPerspective.jpg

Oh yeah, that'll fix the deficit alright. Obama is saying the next battle over the debt ceiling has to have more tax increases, be interesting to see how that goes. I'm thinking after this deal the GOP will have a lot of support for more spending cuts, but not so much for the Dems and their higher taxes. Maybe they'll do some reform of the tax code, which would be a good thing IMHO. I'd like to see 'em do something about business taxes, which are currently the highest in the world.

I used to believe that too...until I found out that most major corporations pay zero to very little in taxs...in 2010 the top 10 richest corporations paid ZERO in Federal taxs because of loopholes and off shore crap and shennanigans. They get no more tears from me.
I can say my tax rate is 90% but who cares I dont pay anything its all bs...if theres a change in the tax code it should be to end all loopholes and subsidies

Democraps are don't want to cut shit since that is their lifeline of keeping the fat Govt open and the FREE stuff going out to their supporters.

This won't change until the GOP wins back the White House and/or Senate.

The debt limit is the only card the GOP holds over the Democraps, they own the credit limit on the credit card and they shouldn't let Junior in the White House get his hands on it later this month.

I used to believe that too...until I found out that most major corporations pay zero to very little in taxs...in 2010 the top 10 richest corporations paid ZERO in Federal taxs because of loopholes and off shore crap and shennanigans. They get no more tears from me.
I can say my tax rate is 90% but who cares I dont pay anything its all bs...if theres a change in the tax code it should be to end all loopholes and subsidies

Get rid of the corporate income tax altogether and you'll see an unprecedented economic boom in this country.

That's a VERY shallow thought process.

You should realize that corporations pay NO taxes. EVERY tax laid at the feet of corporations is actually being paid by the CONSUMER doing business with that corporation.

When will you people start THINKING??

Obama and the Dems own the economy

Totally

100%

No more Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhh!! Wahh Boooshhhh

Get rid of the corporate income tax altogether and you'll see an unprecedented economic boom in this country.

A lot of corps already pay little-to-none thanks to loopholes and deductions...so much for that theory.

Are fearless leader is a clown ...........

I keep saying, the sooner we hit bottom the better! :eusa_whistle:

I dont.....I have a hard enough time feeding my family.

It is hard.. very hard. I'm a single mom with no support. I take care of my daughter and myself on my own.. I'm always saving my change because I know it's literally food for my daughter those last two days before I get paid and that means I go without, which is no big deal.. I can handle it.

It's up to the House: fiscal cliff faces Republican-controlled territory - CNN.com

Everyone contact your Rep and tell them to vote NO on the compromise!

They should vote no...Mostly cause no matter what they do they are fucked. This is what Obama and the rest of the fascists want. They want to blame Republicans and break them. He is going to get his wish as well. Which if done right will not work out how he thinks cause all he will be doing is helping us get rid of the old guard RINO's

Forum List

Back