600 Pounds of Pot (or how to make bones cry)

I don't even puff anymore and that makes me want to cry.

Word to dumb ass, when your driving around with 600 lbs of weed, obey all traffic laws. Going 30 mph over the speed limit is just dumb!

Word to dumb ass, when your driving around with 600 lbs of weed, obey all traffic laws. Going 30 mph over the speed limit is just dumb!

Trying to reason with dopers only serves the purpose of making yourself look like an imbecile.

Trying to reason with dopers only serves the purpose of making yourself look like an imbecile.

Depends on the stoner! I did alright for a while, I fall off the wagon every once in while when I go camping or fishing where responsibility and crowds are few and far between!

Why do I get the idea that this guy drinks till he gets drunk? I bet you are a real reasonable person when you drink...or at least you think so.

Why do I get the idea that this guy drinks till he gets drunk? I bet you are a real reasonable person when you drink...or at least you think so.
I know I am! :lol:

Drinking is my only vice at the moment! I occasionally puff and sometimes shroom, but the sauce treats me alright nowadays!

While it's true that speeding while carrying illegal cargo is arrogantly stupid, why are you so sure this individual is a "doper," presuming you are referring to a degenerate pot smoker -- which is analogous to a constantly drunk alcohol abuser. It's more likely that this carrier is a meth head or was snorting blow, because pot smokers are rarely (if ever) stopped for speeding. If anything they drive too slow, not too fast.

From the comments:

Police initiated a traffic stop and found 600 pounds of the "demon weed".. they then quickly logged the 500 pounds onto their report.... After logging it in, they transported the 400 pounds into the trunks of there cars to take it to the police station.. At the station the 300 pounds were photographed in our to show our citizens that "we're tough on crime".. at this point the 150 pounds were taken down to the evidence room where the 50 pounds of marijuana was officially logged into evidence..

:lol::lol::lol:

From the comments:

Police initiated a traffic stop and found 600 pounds of the "demon weed".. they then quickly logged the 500 pounds onto their report.... After logging it in, they transported the 400 pounds into the trunks of there cars to take it to the police station.. At the station the 300 pounds were photographed in our to show our citizens that "we're tough on crime".. at this point the 150 pounds were taken down to the evidence room where the 50 pounds of marijuana was officially logged into evidence..

Seems everyone gets a cut :lol:

From the comments:

Many a truth is said in jest.

Police said they found nine bags of marijuana inside the trailer filled with an estimated 600 pounds of marijuana, valued at $600,000.

Just did the math on this one...You'd make $600,000 on that, if you could be bothered to spend pretty much the rest of your life peddling Mexican brick poop weed for $70.00/oz.

Once again, the cops grossly exaggerate the value of their "big bust".

Police said they found nine bags of marijuana inside the trailer filled with an estimated 600 pounds of marijuana, valued at $600,000.

Just did the math on this one...You'd make $600,000 on that, if you could be bothered to spend pretty much the rest of your life peddling Mexican brick poop weed for $70.00/oz.

It's Indiana....they are just excited it wasn't soy beans or corn instead.

Using the principles of the brilliant economist Paul Krugman our economy is now $600k poorer. The US government needs to print $600k now to make up for this.

They're probably estimating its value a few persons down the line, when it's broken into dimes and twenties, maybe with a few nicks thrown in.

Forum List

Back