600 days to go until our national nightmare is over

I have never ducked or dodged a fact. I have clearly stated that the democrats in congress are doing exactly what the previous republicans are doing: not making the temporary Bush tax cuts permanent. We have a war to fight that is not even showing up on the budget. We need to pay for it. No country in history has ever fought a war without raising taxes.... let alone cut them. All democrats want to do is to repeal the cuts which now make no sense given the ongoing cost of this war that is not covered in any administration budget.

Now tell us again how a handful of AQ deadenders will whip seven million Iraqi sunnis and then themselves get slaughtered by Iran....

and try to pass it off as "fact" again...I need a good laugh with my cup of green tea. :rofl:

I have never ducked or dodged a fact. I have clearly stated that the democrats in congress are doing exactly what the previous republicans are doing: not making the temporary Bush tax cuts permanent. We have a war to fight that is not even showing up on the budget. We need to pay for it. No country in history has ever fought a war without raising taxes.... let alone cut them. All democrats want to do is to repeal the cuts which now make no sense given the ongoing cost of this war that is not covered in any administration budget.

Now tell us again how a handful of AQ deadenders will whip seven million Iraqi sunnis and then themselves get slaughtered by Iran....

and try to pass it off as "fact" again...I need a good laugh with my cup of green tea. :rofl:

so support tax increases, surrender, and government run health care MM- all winners for Republicans

so support tax increases, surrender, and government run health care MM- all winners for Republicans
I do support letting Bush's tax cuts expire - just like the last two republican congresses did.... and I do support universal health care. I do not support surrender. Now quit being a fucking little girlieman pussy and address this point:

and try to pass it off as "fact" again...I need a good laugh with my cup of green tea.

I do support letting Bush's tax cuts expire - just like the last two republican congresses did.... and I do support universal health care. I do not support surrender. Now quit being a fucking little girlieman pussy and address this point:

and try to pass it off as "fact" again...I need a good laugh with my cup of green tea.

Good. Tell that to the working middle class you want more of their money. Tell retired couples they have to fork over more of their retirement income to the government. Make sure you tell self employed people as they lay off employees, they are paying their fair share.

Make sure you tell people it was Bush's that the Iraqis who are killed after the US surrenders to terrorists

Good. Tell that to the working middle class you want more of their money. Tell retired couples they have to fork over more of their retirement income to the government. Make sure you tell self employed people as they lay off employees, they are paying their fair share.

Make sure you tell people it was Bush's that the Iraqis who are killed after the US surrenders to terrorists

I'll tell them that congress has consistently voted to keep Bush's tax cuts temporary. Democrats were merely following the republicans' lead on the tax cut issue! LOL

Nobody wants to surrender anything.....

and you have yet to explain how you keep claiming it is a FACT that a handful of AQ deadenders in their final throes will somehow overpower 7 million sunnis only to be themselves overpowered by Iran - that is if they don't agree to some bizarre power sharing formula where they get a few crumbs from the table in order to avoid being slaughtered and they and Iran rule Iraq against the will of the Iraqi people..... tell me again what makes that FACT?

I'll tell them that congress has consistently voted to keep Bush's tax cuts temporary. Democrats were merely following the republicans' lead on the tax cut issue! LOL

Nobody wants to surrender anything.....

and you have yet to explain how you keep claiming it is a FACT that a handful of AQ deadenders in their final throes will somehow overpower 7 million sunnis only to be themselves overpowered by Iran - that is if they don't agree to some bizarre power sharing formula where they get a few crumbs from the table in order to avoid being slaughtered and they and Iran rule Iraq against the will of the Iraqi people..... tell me again what makes that FACT?

Keep trying to spin how the Dems are not raising taxes - I am sure people will beleive you as they dig deeper into their pockets to fork over more moeny tot he government

When you tell the enemy when you are leaving before the job is done - it is surrender

Forum List

Back