600,000 Attend NFL Draft

So many predictions of demise when the far right boycotted things. The NFL, Target ect ect.
I wonder if these conservatives would love football as much if the qbs weren’t Aaron Rogers Tom Brady Drew Brees Payton Manning Ben rothlessburger Eli Manning nick foles joe Flacco brad Johnson Trent differ Kurt Warner John elway Bret farve Troy aikman.

In a cons mind it’s still the white man runing the teams. The qb is the head of the team right?

Whites don’t like basketball nearly as much as when Larry Bird was playing.
Look Lady, the NFL is over 70% black.
So put that in your pipe and smoke it. :1peleas:
I know but I’m talking about the whites who were so offended that black players took a knee.

They don’t see the 70% black. They see the leader is usually some white good looking dude.

And I’m just saying those guys would be less forgiving if they didn’t have guys like Tom Brady and Aaron Rogers to root for.

Do you see a lot of black hockey fans?

And I hear a lot of racist comments when I ask white guys about the nba. Could that be because every star on every team is black?

I don’t hear that same racism when we talk football. I think that’s because the most important position is still dominated by whites.
You can't force black players to all tryout for QB.
They have to work at it for years just like everyone else.
Most football players don't want to be an NFL QB.
Most of the time the fastest players on the team are black, and they tend to be WR and RBs.
And let's face it....in H.S. the best player on the team was the QB most of the time, but the best athletes in the NFL are usually RBs and WRs. Apparently you have issues with genetics rather than white people.
I think unless you've played football or tried out for a college team maybe you should focus on other issues.

I don't think Sealy is talking about the players as much as the fans. The idea that many white fans like that a white guy is in charge is not farfetched.

So many predictions of demise when the far right boycotted things. The NFL, Target ect ect.
I wonder if these conservatives would love football as much if the qbs weren’t Aaron Rogers Tom Brady Drew Brees Payton Manning Ben rothlessburger Eli Manning nick foles joe Flacco brad Johnson Trent differ Kurt Warner John elway Bret farve Troy aikman.

In a cons mind it’s still the white man runing the teams. The qb is the head of the team right?

You will send people to the camps. And their deaths. Pravda is proud of you.
What is wrong with you cons? Can’t you address my point? Just admit you wouldn’t love the patriots as much if Tyrone Brady was running the team as you do Tom.

I see this racism from you cons when I bring up basketball.

Or bring up Serena Williams and watch cons lose their minds.

The only blacks you guys like are light skinned stephon curry, Russell Wilson and tiger woods. Lol.
Basketball is mostly black players.
When it came to the NFL the game wasn't polluted by racism up until last year.
Racism is bad for any sport. That's why they need to leave it out of the games.
Nobody wants to pay to watch somebody that hates you because of the color of your skin.
Which is why people started tuning out the NFL.
Why should they watch players that obviously are racists.

Wow. THat is quite a leap. Sealy makes a comment, that is not improbable, and you automatically leap to sending people to camps? lol

Look Lady, the NFL is over 70% black.
So put that in your pipe and smoke it. :1peleas:
I know but I’m talking about the whites who were so offended that black players took a knee.

They don’t see the 70% black. They see the leader is usually some white good looking dude.

And I’m just saying those guys would be less forgiving if they didn’t have guys like Tom Brady and Aaron Rogers to root for.

Do you see a lot of black hockey fans?

And I hear a lot of racist comments when I ask white guys about the nba. Could that be because every star on every team is black?

I don’t hear that same racism when we talk football. I think that’s because the most important position is still dominated by whites.
You can't force black players to all tryout for QB.
They have to work at it for years just like everyone else.
Most football players don't want to be an NFL QB.
Most of the time the fastest players on the team are black, and they tend to be WR and RBs.
And let's face it....in H.S. the best player on the team was the QB most of the time, but the best athletes in the NFL are usually RBs and WRs. Apparently you have issues with genetics rather than white people.
I think unless you've played football or tried out for a college team maybe you should focus on other issues.

I don't think Sealy is talking about the players as much as the fans. The idea that many white fans like that a white guy is in charge is not farfetched.
I love exposing how dug in and one sided and close minded and ignorant right wingers are. This is a great example of it. They won't even admit the obvious. How do you debate with people who can't even grasp the most basic of concepts or who won't admit the obvious?

And they clearly aren't listening. Right wingers hear what they want to hear and don't listen.

They don't even know that they subconsciously love seeing mostly white quarterbacks leading their teams. Or they don't realize how much that factors into their love of the game.

White guys used to love basketball. What happened?

220px-Dr._James_Naismith.jpg

What is wrong with you cons? Can’t you address my point? Just admit you wouldn’t love the patriots as much if Tyrone Brady was running the team as you do Tom.

I see this racism from you cons when I bring up basketball.

Or bring up Serena Williams and watch cons lose their minds.

The only blacks you guys like are light skinned stephon curry, Russell Wilson and tiger woods. Lol.
Basketball is mostly black players.
When it came to the NFL the game wasn't polluted by racism up until last year.
Racism is bad for any sport. That's why they need to leave it out of the games.
Nobody wants to pay to watch somebody that hates you because of the color of your skin.
Which is why people started tuning out the NFL.
Why should they watch players that obviously are racists.
Because they aren't racists. Or at least that's not what taking a knee meant. You'd know that if you weren't a racist.

Wow. THat is quite a leap. Sealy makes a comment, that is not improbable, and you automatically leap to sending people to camps? lol
Like I said, how do you talk rationally with irrational people?

I love it that my question made these cons react the way they did. Clearly they don't listen and are incapable of intellectual honesty.

So much for the decline of the NFL after the Kaepernick fiasco.

NFL estimates 600,000 attended the draft
I know...I thought donnie and the CRCs were boycotting the NFL and destroyed it like donnie did ISIS.

Wasn't he watching the SB with the rub and tug spa owner or something? I mean he might be asking others to boycott it, but he's not.

As for the draft, I think that was the highlight, the sheer number of people. Twice as many as attended the last Presidential inauguration there for the draft. Really impressive.

Forum List

Back