60 Truths about Liberal Democrats

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

You mean like Chairman Mao, Joseph Stalin and Obama?

Mao...

What Mao Zedong said about liberalism

mao.jpeg

"Liberalism is extremely harmful in a revolutionary collective. It is a corrosive which eats away unity, undermines cohesion, causes apathy and creates dissension.

It robs the revolutionary ranks of compact organization and strict discipline, prevents policies from being carried through and alienates the Party organizations from the masses which the Party leads."
Combat Liberalism

Stalin was very conservative...he was a huge believer in social Darwinism, just like all you right wing turds. Stalin was subjected to severe physical abuse at the hands of his father, who was severely alcoholic.

When Stalin was sixteen, he received a scholarship to attend the Georgian Orthodox Tiflis Spiritual Seminary in Tbilisi.

Don't you get tired of demonizing liberals with this bullshit absolute thinking? I know you are scared to learn new things when it comes to politics, but posting crap like this that is painfully inaccurate makes you look like a tool.

You can be conservative and still consider the point of view of people you don't agree with in general. I seriously doubt you know anything about the left besides what you hear on Fox News or from nutters like Glenn Beck and Limbaugh.

:lol:.. You ask for tolerance with one hand and demand/insult to stifle the opposing view with the other..correct

In essence, I believe your method and point of view is on the list.

No see what i am stifling is hyperbole bullshit. I am not stifling the right in general. The fact that you can't tell the difference is what's pathetic. There are many conservative viewpoints I respect. There are a few conservative commentators i respect. You on the other hand dismiss anything that has to do with the left. That makes you a coward who fears cognitive dissonance.

I presented a written list that obviously hurt your "feelings". You're incapable of discussing the topics so you lash out like a spoiled babbling child...:crybaby:

Perhaps you should contact the author and snivel at them, they would probably appreciate the laugh also..

Last edited:
:lol:.. You ask for tolerance with one hand and demand/insult to stifle the opposing view with the other..correct

In essence, I believe your method and point of view is on the list.

No see what i am stifling is hyperbole bullshit. I am not stifling the right in general. The fact that you can't tell the difference is what's pathetic. There are many conservative viewpoints I respect. There are a few conservative commentators i respect. You on the other hand dismiss anything that has to do with the left. That makes you a coward who fears cognitive dissonance.

I presented a written list that obviously hurt your "feelings". You're incapable of discussing the topics so you lash out like a spoiled babbling child...:crybaby:

Why should I reply to 60 lines of bullshit? This isn't even your list. That is a list you pulled from someone else. Meaning you didn't come up with any of it. Why I should I if you're too lazy to do come up with your own opinions?

Liberals are individuals like anyone else. We all have different opinions and levels of intellectual reasoning. It's not like we all have a meeting each month to decide what we're all gonna believe. This is simple logic. That is what makes that list bullshit. Not only that, but it contains no facts or statistics. It's rhetoric non sense.

Moving on.

.. sheesh.. and this is just the first ten...enjoy

----------------------------:popcorn:

1)At the most basic level, the Liberal is anti-God. He is an intellectually dishonest, unprincipled, mentally immature, spoiled child who is forever in search of a world without moral consequence. That is why the Liberal makes "The State" his god. The Liberal worships THE STATE. The Liberal attempts to use his god (government) to eliminate all moral consequences for immoral behavior. In the name of "Justice," the Liberal also pretends to make his god (The State) "level" all peoples so that the wise or the beautiful or the genius will have no advantage over the unwise, the ugly and the simpleton in the marketplace. The Liberal calls this tyrannical State of Government, UTOPIA.

2)The Liberal vainly imagines that freedom from moral consequence can be secured by a collectivist, totalitarian state.

3)Liberals use moralistic platitudes and catchy phrases like "social justice" and "The Brotherhood of Man" to appeal to the naive masses who are duped into believing that the ultimate goals of Liberals are genuinely benign and beneficient. However at the root, like the Prince in Machiavelli's greatest work, the single moral principle that Liberals adhere to is the continual accumulation and centralization of all power.

4)The ideologies of Liberals must inevitably end in world-wide totalitarianism.

5)All non-sexual individual freedoms are despised by the Liberal. Why? Because those kinds of individual freedoms, (such as economic self-reliance) demand moral responsibility.

6)The fundamental power struggle of Liberals may be classified as the individual versus the collective. The Liberal supports the collective in every contest against the individual. The individual must be relieved of all power in favor of the collective. All power must be centralized.

7)Liberals hate Individualism because it demands moral responsibility. Liberals support collectivism because they hope to eliminate the need for moral responsibility.

8)The U.S. Constitution and specifically the support for rugged individualism which is evident in the Bill of Rights, is the enemy of the Liberal.

9)The Liberal despises the United States because it is the premier protector and promoter of individualism in the world.

10)In the mind of a Liberal, all institutions and concerns schools, environment, courts, etc. - serve no relevant purpose other than the promotion of collectivism.

More at the link...

60 Hard Truths About "Liberals"

hard truth if you are a chump....Looks at OP....Yup a chump. Neat trolling though, it was almost original

.. sheesh.. and this is just the first ten...enjoy

----------------------------:popcorn:

1)At the most basic level, the Liberal is anti-God. He is an intellectually dishonest, unprincipled, mentally immature, spoiled child who is forever in search of a world without moral consequence. That is why the Liberal makes "The State" his god. The Liberal worships THE STATE. The Liberal attempts to use his god (government) to eliminate all moral consequences for immoral behavior. In the name of "Justice," the Liberal also pretends to make his god (The State) "level" all peoples so that the wise or the beautiful or the genius will have no advantage over the unwise, the ugly and the simpleton in the marketplace. The Liberal calls this tyrannical State of Government, UTOPIA.

2)The Liberal vainly imagines that freedom from moral consequence can be secured by a collectivist, totalitarian state.

3)Liberals use moralistic platitudes and catchy phrases like "social justice" and "The Brotherhood of Man" to appeal to the naive masses who are duped into believing that the ultimate goals of Liberals are genuinely benign and beneficient. However at the root, like the Prince in Machiavelli's greatest work, the single moral principle that Liberals adhere to is the continual accumulation and centralization of all power.

4)The ideologies of Liberals must inevitably end in world-wide totalitarianism.

5)All non-sexual individual freedoms are despised by the Liberal. Why? Because those kinds of individual freedoms, (such as economic self-reliance) demand moral responsibility.

6)The fundamental power struggle of Liberals may be classified as the individual versus the collective. The Liberal supports the collective in every contest against the individual. The individual must be relieved of all power in favor of the collective. All power must be centralized.

7)Liberals hate Individualism because it demands moral responsibility. Liberals support collectivism because they hope to eliminate the need for moral responsibility.

8)The U.S. Constitution and specifically the support for rugged individualism which is evident in the Bill of Rights, is the enemy of the Liberal.

9)The Liberal despises the United States because it is the premier protector and promoter of individualism in the world.

10)In the mind of a Liberal, all institutions and concerns schools, environment, courts, etc. - serve no relevant purpose other than the promotion of collectivism.

More at the link...

60 Hard Truths About "Liberals"

hard truth if you are a chump....Looks at OP....Yup a chump. Neat trolling though, it was almost original

The OP has a link, it's meant to be obvious.. what's your point?

Wow, liberals really can't handle criticism, can they? Or the TRUTH.

For the ones that can read, there must be too much truth..

Otherwise, why not pass on it and move on..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back