60 Shot in Chicago Last Weekend, Where’s Obama and the Usual Suspects?

No he isnt
Are you saying those things aren't happening?
I’m saying that isn’t where he is spending his time.
It's no longer our business where he spends his time. Were you upset that Bush the younger went back to the family ranch and his summer home in Kennebunkport? You are simply doing your best to continue the war against Obama, even though he has been out of office for well over a year, and that war is over.
I am not the one who brought it up. You did, I simply answered your statement. I couldn't care if Obama hang glides the rest of his life. He has absolutely no impact on me.
The OP brought it up and I was replying to it. You said he wasn't busy in Chicago with the Youth Job Corps and the Presidential Center. But he is working on both of those projects in Chicago, so I don't know where you get off saying he's not. If you didn't care one way or the other, why did you bother to disagree then?
Like Obama claiming he’s a Christian - there is no evidence to support the claim.

Still on Chicago? Bet you don't live anywhere near this city. Right-wingers: you can't get away with one story forever. President Obama does not live in Chicago, nor Hawaii. He lives in the Kalorama section of Washington, D.C. I can't see any connection between him and the shootings in Chicago. And he's no longer president.

Why don't you turn to how the two whores currently in the White House are raping the United States?

Yes..... since you support the democrats you don't care about minorities getting killed...as long as enough show up to vote in November.... we understand this about democrats and this is just one reason we really don't want you to have power.

You are a master of absurdity and a right-wing dope.You have no reason to conclude that I don't care about minorities getting killed or anything else or put words in my mouth, since you don't know me personally. I support the Democrats because they do not act like republicans and their policies are much better for everyone, whereas republican policies have been shown for decades to be failures, and republicans do nothing but attack other people, destroy our rights, and try to ruin our society. On social issues, the republican attacks on the rights of women, African-Americans, LGBTs, and Muslims, plus their embrace of religious cults, are enough to preclude supporting them. Add to that their failed economic policies and their foreign-policy blunders.
Because to the Left “caring” is the equivalent to “action”.

Still on Chicago? Bet you don't live anywhere near this city. Right-wingers: you can't get away with one story forever. President Obama does not live in Chicago, nor Hawaii. He lives in the Kalorama section of Washington, D.C. I can't see any connection between him and the shootings in Chicago. And he's no longer president.

Why don't you turn to how the two whores currently in the White House are raping the United States?

Yes..... since you support the democrats you don't care about minorities getting killed...as long as enough show up to vote in November.... we understand this about democrats and this is just one reason we really don't want you to have power.

You are a master of absurdity and a right-wing dope.You have no reason to conclude that I don't care about minorities getting killed or anything else or put words in my mouth, since you don't know me personally. I support the Democrats because they do not act like republicans and their policies are much better for everyone, whereas republican policies have been shown for decades to be failures, and republicans do nothing but attack other people, destroy our rights, and try to ruin our society. On social issues, the republican attacks on the rights of women, African-Americans, LGBTs, and Muslims, plus their embrace of religious cults, are enough to preclude supporting them. Add to that their failed economic policies and their foreign-policy blunders.

You are a fool..... the shooting gallery cities are run by the democrat policies you support. They are in debt, controlled by corrupt politicians and crime is out of control.....you are right, the democrats do control those cities.

Are you saying those things aren't happening?
I’m saying that isn’t where he is spending his time.
It's no longer our business where he spends his time. Were you upset that Bush the younger went back to the family ranch and his summer home in Kennebunkport? You are simply doing your best to continue the war against Obama, even though he has been out of office for well over a year, and that war is over.
I am not the one who brought it up. You did, I simply answered your statement. I couldn't care if Obama hang glides the rest of his life. He has absolutely no impact on me.
The OP brought it up and I was replying to it. You said he wasn't busy in Chicago with the Youth Job Corps and the Presidential Center. But he is working on both of those projects in Chicago, so I don't know where you get off saying he's not. If you didn't care one way or the other, why did you bother to disagree then?
Like Obama claiming he’s a Christian - there is no evidence to support the claim.

There is ample evidence that Obama is a Christian, from his wedding to his various public speeches, including at the National Prayer Breakfast for several years, and :

The quiet impact of Obama’s Christian faith

Remarks by the President at National Prayer Breakfast

However, there is not a shred of evidence that either trump or pence are Christians, even though they call themselves Christians. Neither act like it.

You are a fool..... the shooting gallery cities are run by the democrat policies you support. They are in debt, controlled by corrupt politicians and crime is out of control.....you are right, the democrats do control those cities.

I told you that this is not the only issue. The Chicago thing is the centerpiece of a right-wing attempt to paint the republicans as the party that truly cares about African-Americans, when it has been the party, in my opinion, that has done the most to try and set African-Americans back and deny them rights, like voting, for example. It's a bullshit argument.

I told you that this is not the only issue. The Chicago thing is the centerpiece of a right-wing attempt to paint the republicans as the party that truly cares about African-Americans, when it has been the party, in my opinion, that has done the most to try and set African-Americans back and deny them rights, like voting, for example. It's a bullshit argument.

Are you really this ignorant of history? The democrats owned the slaves, they tried to re start the slave trade with Africa after it was ended by the Constitution, they tried to get slavery into new states, the fought a freaking war to keep their slaves, they lost the war to Republicans who freed the slaves, and then the democrats enacted Jim Crow laws and created the kkk to keep Blacks from having the Rights of Americans. The democrats fought every single Civil Rights act until the last 2 when the racist Lyndon Johnson told the democrats, if we don't vote for these, Blacks won't vote for us.....

The democrats have been and will always be the party of racism. The core groups that make up the democrat party are all racist. The leadership of the democrat party is composed of racists. The only reason democrats fight voter i.d. laws are because they want to cheat.

The democrats have controlled Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, D.C. and other cities with large minority populations and those cities are hell holes for those minorities...because the democrat party is racist......they don't care about minorities but they need their votes......

Are you really this ignorant of history? The democrats owned the slaves, they tried to re start the slave trade with Africa after it was ended by the Constitution, they tried to get slavery into new states, the fought a freaking war to keep their slaves, they lost the war to Republicans who freed the slaves, and then the democrats enacted Jim Crow laws and created the kkk to keep Blacks from having the Rights of Americans. The democrats fought every single Civil Rights act until the last 2 when the racist Lyndon Johnson told the democrats, if we don't vote for these, Blacks won't vote for us.....

The democrats have been and will always be the party of racism. The core groups that make up the democrat party are all racist. The leadership of the democrat party is composed of racists. The only reason democrats fight voter i.d. laws are because they want to cheat.

The democrats have controlled Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, D.C. and other cities with large minority populations and those cities are hell holes for those minorities...because the democrat party is racist......they don't care about minorities but they need their votes......

You truly are an idiot. If you don't realize that the parties have fully flipped places from at least the 1960's on, you are just rejecting reality. Southern strategy? Remember that POS Lee Atwater, racist out of South Carolina who served as a republican strategist? The republicans are, and have been, openly racist.

Keep dreaming about what Chicago is all about. It is about failed policies that need to be brought to light so other communities don't make the same mistake.

Chicago will continue its downward spiral until a republican is elected.
How the fuck do you expect a Republican or anyone short of the Redeemer Himself from stopping the gang violence in Chicago? You're ridiculous. You think a few more cops or some stricter laws against blacks but not guns will help? Dream on.
-------------------------------------------- might try handing out more guns and ammo OldLady !!

Wait a minute..................you conservatives were blaming Obama for not doing stuff about this while he was in office. Got news for you, Obama is now a private citizen and has no control over government affairs. Trump is now president and is responsible for the well being of this country.
-------------------------------------------- how many years has this murder , mayhem been going on in 'dem' run Chicago eh . Obviously its no big deal . Send thoughts and Prayers .

Forum List

Back