60% of firms to kill health insurance, charge more under Obamacare

Total Pubcrappe- your company is run by chicken little Pub dupes like yourself. Mass care proves that NONE of your fear mongering horrors actually happen. Shove your stupid BULLSHYTTE up your stupid azz. tyvm LOL!

Thanks Obama, my company is dropping my medical coverage in 2014. Pay more for less, the result of the liberal failure tour.

A majority of small business owners and manufacturers are mulling drastic changes to comply with Obamacare, with 21 percent set to drop health insurance to workers altogether and 38 percent planning to make employees pay much more.

In a poll done for the National Association of Manufacturers and National Federation of Independent Businesses, 59 percent said that they will have to consider changes once the full law kicks in because increased costs will jeopardize their operations. According to the poll, 67 percent expect Obamacare to raise healthcare costs.

60% of firms to kill health insurance, charge more under Obamacare | WashingtonExaminer.com

This was probably the plan all along.
I am sure my company will figure it's cheaper to pay the fine then have to pay into the plan we now have.We will end up in Obmacare with the worst care ever.

And they told us that 45 million uninsured was a national disgrace. There is a good bet we will be looking at 145 million uninsured in 2015! Thank you Barack.

Immie

AND THAT WAS A LIE!!! There were NEVER and have never been 45 or 50 million when you have 10 million NOT citizens, 14 MILLION already covered by Medicaid and then they falsely counted 18 million that NEVER needed as they are under 34, that spend less then $1,000 a year OUT of their OWN POCKET thus leaving TRULY 8 million that want and needed coverage!
BUT THESE idiots wanting to do SOMETHING BIG!!! Ripped apart ANY hopes of logically addressing the real costs i.e. $600 billion in defensive medicine caused by Lawyers generating $100 billion in legal fees from LAWSUITS and the FEAR of Lawsuits!
And nearly $100 billion of "padding and passing" to those that pay i.e. Medicare Insurance and out of pocket by hospitals ALL because of again the Congress thinking they were doing something good in 1986 passing EMTALA which requires hospitals if they take Medicare to take uninsured. Something that wasn't a big deal in 1986 BUT ballooned, snowballed, because hospitals PADDED AND PASSED on to insurance companies, Medicare and the VICiOUS cycle continued... more claims passed on to insurance raised the premiums making insurance less affordable then putting more people on uninsured who go to hospitals and the cycle continues!

well this tread is a joke, everything you have posted has been debunked. What your assumptions rely on is a massive CONserpicy they the "big bad mean gov" is smudging numbers, its the same old story. First the CONS LOVE factcheckers when it suits them against Obama, Then they hate them when it turns out their guy, Mittens is the king of lies. Then the CONS hate polls any claim they over over sampled and say the librial media and librial pollers are out to get them, then when the polls suit them, there are a million posts on here quoting them, making their hate of polls and media into a love affair with them. listen your OPs argument is WRONG on pretty much level, this is painfull

Thanks Obama, my company is dropping my medical coverage in 2014. Pay more for less, the result of the liberal failure tour.

A majority of small business owners and manufacturers are mulling drastic changes to comply with Obamacare, with 21 percent set to drop health insurance to workers altogether and 38 percent planning to make employees pay much more.

In a poll done for the National Association of Manufacturers and National Federation of Independent Businesses, 59 percent said that they will have to consider changes once the full law kicks in because increased costs will jeopardize their operations. According to the poll, 67 percent expect Obamacare to raise healthcare costs.

60% of firms to kill health insurance, charge more under Obamacare | WashingtonExaminer.com

This was probably the plan all along.
I am sure my company will figure it's cheaper to pay the fine then have to pay into the plan we now have.We will end up in Obmacare with the worst care ever.

And they told us that 45 million uninsured was a national disgrace. There is a good bet we will be looking at 145 million uninsured in 2015! Thank you Barack.

Immie
:rolleyes:

well this tread is a joke, everything you have posted has been debunked. What your assumptions rely on is a massive CONserpicy they the "big bad mean gov" is smudging numbers, its the same old story. First the CONS LOVE factcheckers when it suits them against Obama, Then they hate them when it turns out their guy, Mittens is the king of lies. Then the CONS hate polls any claim they over over sampled and say the librial media and librial pollers are out to get them, then when the polls suit them, there are a million posts on here quoting them, making their hate of polls and media into a love affair with them. listen your OPs argument is WRONG on pretty much level, this is painfull

The only fact that I posted in the OP is that my company is dropping medical insurance in 2014. Now that may change but they have already informed us that is what they plan on doing. We will be at the mercy of Obamaexchanges. That is a fact that I know, that is reality. The company would rather pay a small fine then a big medical insurance payment. I can only thank Obama and his cohorts that got what they wanted. I will now have the prevliege of paying for my insurance and someone elses. Thanks again.

The only fact that I posted in the OP is that my company is dropping medical insurance in 2014. Now that may change but they have already informed us that is what they plan on doing. We will be at the mercy of Obamaexchanges. That is a fact that I know, that is reality. The company would rather pay a small fine then a big medical insurance payment. I can only thank Obama and his cohorts that got what they wanted. I will now have the prevliege of paying for my insurance and someone elses. Thanks again.
Freewill, why doesn't your company drop insurance now? it would save them money, no? Give them more profit>?

Freewill, why doesn't your company drop insurance now? it would save them money, no? Give them more profit>?

ooohhh!!!! EVIL PROFIT!!!! YUCKYUCK YUCK!!! Terrible isn't it how Profit is SO BAD!!!
Profit!!! EVIL !
Too bad "profit" pays MOST of the taxes in several ways!
Profit pays property taxes!
Profit pays SALES taxes!
Profit pays Payroll taxes... I bet you YOU have NO iDEA that employers actually PAY more in Social security payments and Medicare then the employee did you?
EVIL profits! WHY this world would be so much better without EVIL profits!

EVIL profits!!!!

FACTS!!! LINKS! Substantiations but why should that make any difference to YOU!
You are so far up Obama you haven't ANY clue what a bald FACE LIAR he is and how that makes yOU LOOK! Stupid!
I mean you evidently CAN'T subtract 42 from 50 and come up with 8!
OH I forgot! That's 42 million that were BALD FACED LIE counted as "UNINSURED" but
are NOT citizens, already covered AND NEVER WANTED TO be considered UNINSURED!
BUT because idiots like you and Pelosi who NOW calls the so erroneously "free-loaders"..
FREE-LOADERS!!! THEY pay their OWN WAY these 18 million! But of course THEY were important in in counting them as part of the 50 million!!!

It was based on BALD FACE LIE !
When you have 10 million of the supposedly UNINSURED NON-CITIZENS -
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
When 14 million of supposedly UNINSURED are already covered by Medicaid!
source:page 4 of the Blue Cross Report at this web page:http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
And when 18 million UNDER age 34 that can afford health insurance but PAY THEIR HEALTH COSTS out of their OWN POCKET are counted as UNINSURED:
Source for the 18 million figure: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
AGE the annual per capita expenditure
20 $ 1,448 (So why should they pay a $2,000 penalty for not having insurance when they pay out less in real expenses???
40 $ 2,601
65 $10,245

Source for above expenditures:: The Lifetime Distribution of Health Care Costs

ooohhh!!!! EVIL PROFIT!!!! YUCKYUCK YUCK!!! Terrible isn't it how Profit is SO BAD!!!
Profit!!! EVIL !
Profit pays SALES taxes!
Profit pays Payroll taxes... I bet you YOU have NO iDEA that employers actually PAY more in Social security payments and Medicare then the employee did you?

EVIL profits!!!!

:rofl: you are a looney toon!

Profit!!! EVIL !
Profit pays SALES taxes!

EVIL profits!!!!

:rofl: you are a looney toon!

You were the one that evidenced detesting "profits"!
You hate "profits" don't you because you don't get to share!
Which is very funny because YOU probably have retirement funds, 401ks, etc that are invested in those EVIL profit generating companies and yet you detest them!!!

And no people don't know if they like it or not.

:lol: I forgot. Only the GOP can tell us what is good for us, what we think, what we know, what we like. :lol:

The bill had to pass before we knew what was in it.

The law was passed years ago Skippy. Keep up, son.

Now we know for sure and it ain't great.

Oh, so you didn't know that back then? Then what was your excuse for all the bitching you did before the law was passed? Seems to me the only real problem here is that you're an idiot.

So let's vote the lemmings out and get a honest man into the WH. Congress needs a clean sweep.

Good luck with that. Because blathering like this makes Obama stronger, not weaker.

yes, it is a very fucking bad law, and we told you're stupid ass that from the very beginning. And NO we won't stop bitching and whining about a very bad law.

And that is where you are wrong. I have ALWAYS been against Obamacare. I have always said that it fails to address our problems.

Forum List

Back