60 Minutes Reportedly Set To Reveal Pelosi Corruption...

In this thread I did NOT bring Cain into the conversation.

Quit lying

No one claimed you did. Stop being dishonest and actually address what people are saying.

I know I am piling on but I do observe you behaving this way often TruthMatters.

You tend to ignore what people actually say if it confronts or challenges a statment you made and respond with something tangentially related but not really on the actual topic of discussion. You never truly adress the challenges even if someone re-asks you 5 times.

Don't forget to add she makes stuff up so she can argue against it.

Quit lying

No one claimed you did. Stop being dishonest and actually address what people are saying.

I know I am piling on but I do observe you behaving this way often TruthMatters.

You tend to ignore what people actually say if it confronts or challenges a statment you made and respond with something tangentially related but not really on the actual topic of discussion. You never truly adress the challenges even if someone re-asks you 5 times.
and not always tangentially related ;)

Pelosi will be found guilty if she is guilty.

Why the fuck are these people defending boehner who is accused of the same damned thing?

Boehner already dealt with his allegations when they were brought up during the signing of obamacare....didn't you read the link or my quote on the top of the last page from the link?

Last edited:

liars

Why the fuck are these people defending boehner who is accused of the same damned thing?

Hey MOOOOORRRRRRROOOOOONNNNNNN,

He is not accused of anything. He was asked some questions.

She hasn't been accused of anything either.

Please extract head from annus.

You were right on cue.

this is what you do..

You fucking lie about people and call names.

when you are proven liars you just slink away.

cowards

Boehner already dealt with his allegations when they were brought up during the signing of obamacare....didn't you read the link or my quote on the top of the last page from the link?

this is what you do..

cowards

Then why don't you adress the poster who isn't calling you names but repeatedly challenging you to actually discuss something?

It's called a red herring. She is a master of it. And it's a completely deceptive tactic.

liars all of you

You are lying about me here and I have proven it.

You refuse to applogise for your lies.

You are nothing but a liars the whole pack of you

pel-laugh.jpg

this is what you do..

cowards

Then why don't you adress the poster who isn't calling you names but repeatedly challenging you to actually discuss something?

I will note this page and thread so I can prove you two lie

Where am I lying? You are off on a tangent right now that isn't even related to the original discussion.

You are lying about me here and I have proven it.

You refuse to applogise for your lies.

You are nothing but a liars the whole pack of you

36,000 posts and you have not proven anything yet.

And sending me personal messages is meaningless.

Quit lying

You joined the lies

It's called a red herring. She is a master of it. And it's a completely deceptive tactic.

liars all of you

Actually, she nailed it.

She is somewhat challenged intellectually. :eusa_angel:

you are all liars

Until we accuse Herman Cain...then you will be our best friends.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You lied about me.

I was answering a poster and I proved it.

You jsut continue to lie about it huh?

this is one of the biggest things cons here have in common.

A complete inabilty to EVER admitt they were wrong even in the face of unrefutteable facts.

Your a liar

Forum List

Back