60 Minutes Reportedly Set To Reveal Pelosi Corruption...

HAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its in the artcle you clown

Yes it was...and that was his point.

It is out there and if he had done anything wrong, it would be as bad or worse than the Hermain Cain story.

So, you can only figure they ran it to ground and could find nothing about it.

Why don't you stop posting and pick up a logic book ?

Oh really care to back that with facts?

Do you need some recommendations on logic books ?

The fact is that we don't have 100 threads on J.B.'s stock trades going on at this board. What else do you need to know.

That the story is out....you said it yourself....it's in the article.

It is out there and if he had done anything wrong, it would be as bad or worse than the Hermain Cain story.

The fact is that we don't have 100 threads on J.B.'s stock trades going on at this board. What else do you need to know.

The article does NOT say what you claimed it says

The article does NOT say what you claimed it says

The article didn't say J.B. was peppered with questions about his stock trades ?

the alternative reality of cons.

Fucking A

Still need those book names ?

Or did I not read the article right ?

Does the article mention Boehner was cleared of any wrong doing?

I never claimed it did.

I simply stated, by extension, that if JB were guilty or if they had uncovered anything...it would be all over the place.

If you don't buy that, then we have an impass.

And you are the one living in the ether.

Yes it does

Kroft also reportedly peppered House Speaker John Boehner with questions about trades he made in health-insurance company stock as healthcare reform legislation was moving through Congress. Boehner denied any improprieties in the trades.

Pelosi's husband, San Francisco businessman Paul Pelosi, purchased between $1 and $5 million in Visa stock. Visa, based in San Francisco, was undergoing a large IPO.

ABC News reported:

... Kroft asked Pelosi whether she considered it a conflict of interest for she and her husband to participate "in a very large IPO deal from Visa at a time there was major legislation affecting the credit card companies" making its way through Congress.

"What you're contending is not true," Pelosi, D-Calif., said. "The fact is your basic premise is a false one."

Kroft also reportedly peppered House Speaker John Boehner with questions about trades he made in health-insurance company stock as healthcare reform legislation was moving through Congress. Boehner denied any improprieties in the trades.

from the link

HAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its in the artcle you clown

You have YET to back your claim of Boehner being cleared of this crap and Pelosi not being cleared

You have YET to back your claim of Boehner being cleared of this crap and Pelosi not being cleared
Was Boehner supportive of any healthcare legislation?

You are a moron.

He has not been accused of anything and so there is nothing to cleared of. End of story.

He was asked questions.

This is abou Pelosi and some premonition of some accusations about here actions in the house. She is no different. If nothing comes of it, then there was nothing there.

Get is straight.

So you haven't been on multiple threads attacking Herman Cain? You seriously want to go with that argument?

In this thread I did NOT bring Cain into the conversation.

Quit lying

No one claimed you did. Stop being dishonest and actually address what people are saying.

I know I am piling on but I do observe you behaving this way often TruthMatters.

You tend to ignore what people actually say if it confronts or challenges a statment you made and respond with something tangentially related but not really on the actual topic of discussion. You never truly adress the challenges even if someone re-asks you 5 times.

I just don't get how so many people can defend Pelosi so vigorously. She's not a good person. Can't they see that she has always been corrupt?

In this thread I did NOT bring Cain into the conversation.

Quit lying

No one claimed you did. Stop being dishonest and actually address what people are saying.

I know I am piling on but I do observe you behaving this way often TruthMatters.

You tend to ignore what people actually say if it confronts or challenges a statment you made and respond with something tangentially related but not really on the actual topic of discussion. You never truly adress the challenges even if someone re-asks you 5 times.

It's called a red herring. She is a master of it. And it's a completely deceptive tactic.

I just don't get how so many people can defend Pelosi so vigorously. She's not a good person. Can't they see that she has always been corrupt?

corrupt people dont care if others are corrupt as long as it doesnt hurt them.

Pelosi will be found guilty if she is guilty.

Why the fuck are these people defending boehner who is accused of the same damned thing?

Forum List

Back